Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * Monstr Arts * TEMP CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@katemonstr
I'm so sorry you're experiencing a problem! My tablet konked out on me not too long ago, and I've had to find a replacement. I hope you can get this problem solved soon enough. ^^' Until then, I'm fine with a traditional sketch. Please and thank you and good luck!
@katemonstr
I'm so sorry you're experiencing a problem! My tablet konked out on me not too long ago, and I've had to find a replacement. I hope you can get this problem solved soon enough. ^^' Until then, I'm fine with a traditional sketch. Please and thank you and good luck!
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@Labcoat , @LastTyme , @Sacnite , @lumin , @Kotoko, @Ara , @Tiand , @LFA066

Hi everyone! I feel like complete poop for having to send out another apology for my lack of getting your commissions done. I got my computer fixed and back at the beginning of May, however May turned out to be a complete fluster cuck for me! I over booked myself and now working 3 jobs xD

I sincerely apologize for this but I have to put off working until June or else my guilt is going to gnaw at me more for the next few weeks!

If any of you who prepaid would rather I send your money back please feel free to say so. I completely understand!

@Labcoat , @LastTyme , @Sacnite , @lumin , @Kotoko, @Ara , @Tiand , @LFA066

Hi everyone! I feel like complete poop for having to send out another apology for my lack of getting your commissions done. I got my computer fixed and back at the beginning of May, however May turned out to be a complete fluster cuck for me! I over booked myself and now working 3 jobs xD

I sincerely apologize for this but I have to put off working until June or else my guilt is going to gnaw at me more for the next few weeks!

If any of you who prepaid would rather I send your money back please feel free to say so. I completely understand!

2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr
I can wait till June no problem. Best of luck with your three jobs!
@KATEmonstr
I can wait till June no problem. Best of luck with your three jobs!
Yokai.gif
@KATEmonstr It's no problem for me! Take your time; rl always comes first.
@KATEmonstr It's no problem for me! Take your time; rl always comes first.
BvMRuY5.png
@KATEmonstr I have no problem with waiting. It's worth it :D
@KATEmonstr I have no problem with waiting. It's worth it :D
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@KATEmonstr
No problem, take your time! RL is always more important, and I'm fine with waiting.
@KATEmonstr
No problem, take your time! RL is always more important, and I'm fine with waiting.
bsOo7ST.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
595bwIn.png
@KATEmonstr thats ok. I can wait
@KATEmonstr thats ok. I can wait
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
@KATEmonstr
Oh, you should totally add ol' Toto to the pinglist :,D
@KATEmonstr
Oh, you should totally add ol' Toto to the pinglist :,D
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@KATEmonstr May I please be added to the pinglist?
@KATEmonstr May I please be added to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21