Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * Monstr Arts * TEMP CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@KATEmonstr I can't help myself. XD Your art is too good! Could you do a other gijinka sketch of this guy here? [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2v0mwef.jpg[/img] Pretty much the same thing you did with Griff you can do with him. Though if you feel like you can't really do him then just tell me and I can fetch you a other one. :)
@KATEmonstr

I can't help myself. XD Your art is too good!

Could you do a other gijinka sketch of this guy here?
2v0mwef.jpg
Pretty much the same thing you did with Griff you can do with him. Though if you feel like you can't really do him then just tell me and I can fetch you a other one. :)
NdnKhLz.png
@Bluecheetahx3 I'd be happy to do another for ya! :D That picture on the right. Is that kinda another shape reference?
@Bluecheetahx3 I'd be happy to do another for ya! :D That picture on the right. Is that kinda another shape reference?
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr

You would be correct. :)
@KATEmonstr

You would be correct. :)
NdnKhLz.png
@KATEmonstr Cute! ♥
@KATEmonstr Cute! ♥
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@KATEmonstr
Hi, it looks like you have open sketch slots, right? If so, would it be possible to get a sketch of this dragon? Thank you!
@KATEmonstr
Hi, it looks like you have open sketch slots, right? If so, would it be possible to get a sketch of this dragon? Thank you!
bsOo7ST.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
595bwIn.png
@katemonstr Could I get a sketch commission of my wyvern oc, Wicker? Here is a ref! Feel free to ask any questions about his design or for more angles, as his sheet is a little barren right now. Please and thank you!
@katemonstr Could I get a sketch commission of my wyvern oc, Wicker? Here is a ref! Feel free to ask any questions about his design or for more angles, as his sheet is a little barren right now. Please and thank you!
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@Labcoat Absolutely! Can you give me a few descriptive words for him?

@LastTyme Ooh cool looking guy! I'd be happy to :)
@Labcoat Absolutely! Can you give me a few descriptive words for him?

@LastTyme Ooh cool looking guy! I'd be happy to :)
2dtp0mx.jpg
@katemonstr
Ha ha, thank you! Just let me know when you want me to send the payment. ^^
@katemonstr
Ha ha, thank you! Just let me know when you want me to send the payment. ^^
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
Streaming while I work if anyone wants to come say hi :D
Streaming while I work if anyone wants to come say hi :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@Inugami Hey hun I'm workin on yer sketches and I actually need to know what yer characters hair is like? xD
@Inugami Hey hun I'm workin on yer sketches and I actually need to know what yer characters hair is like? xD
2dtp0mx.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21