Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97
Hello!! I have an chibi shop where I draw humanoid ocs for 500g/500kt per character, you can find examples at the following link.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2835182
Hello!! I have an chibi shop where I draw humanoid ocs for 500g/500kt per character, you can find examples at the following link.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2835182
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
aaaa i've been meaning to get stuff but i forgot to reply orz

@abijuice
filling out your shop's form!

@Ambrite
i'd be interested in getting a couple piece from you! would you mind discussing details via pm?

@Newni
oooh, i'm interested! i'm thinking of getting a digital fullbody of a feral character, would that be okay with you?

@Tahoma
jhkdgsbk i was thinking of getting something from you when i was browsing the art sales forums
i'd love to be added to your shop's pinglist if that's okay with you :^0c

@sleepykitsune
gonna fill out the form in your shop!
aaaa i've been meaning to get stuff but i forgot to reply orz

@abijuice
filling out your shop's form!

@Ambrite
i'd be interested in getting a couple piece from you! would you mind discussing details via pm?

@Newni
oooh, i'm interested! i'm thinking of getting a digital fullbody of a feral character, would that be okay with you?

@Tahoma
jhkdgsbk i was thinking of getting something from you when i was browsing the art sales forums
i'd love to be added to your shop's pinglist if that's okay with you :^0c

@sleepykitsune
gonna fill out the form in your shop!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Can do! I'm actually close to finishing up a commission, so I can slide you in easy, no sweat, if that'd interest you~
@SnailMuffin

Can do! I'm actually close to finishing up a commission, so I can slide you in easy, no sweat, if that'd interest you~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@SnailMuffin
For sure ! May I ask you to commission me on my artshop ? It's easier for me to organise myself (I prefer have everything at the same place because I'm taking commission on server networks ^^').
@SnailMuffin
For sure ! May I ask you to commission me on my artshop ? It's easier for me to organise myself (I prefer have everything at the same place because I'm taking commission on server networks ^^').
ArtfightToyhouse

English is not my mother tongue, sorry for unnatural sentences ~
liHNu85.png
@SnailMuffin Hello!
I don't have a shop (yet), but I have my own art thread ^^
Please head on to page 2 to see the private commissions by other players; those are the styles I usually work into ^^
@SnailMuffin Hello!
I don't have a shop (yet), but I have my own art thread ^^
Please head on to page 2 to see the private commissions by other players; those are the styles I usually work into ^^
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2869654]My Art Thread[/url][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1][url=https://www.deviantart.com/knightsmagi/gallery]My Deviantart Examples[/url][emoji=blue star size=1] [emoji=red star size=1]and my[url=https://toyhou.se/Dreamwidow] Toyhouse[/url] (for a few other examples of my work)[emoji=red star size=1] [emoji=fae love size=1] Mixed Payments are welcome, Prices depend on what you would like to commission. [emoji=fae love size=1][/center]
My Art Thread

My Deviantart Examples

and my Toyhouse (for a few other examples of my work)

Mixed Payments are welcome, Prices depend on what you would like to commission.
Hi I have examples here ^^ click!
Sry the examples are all super girly but I can draw anything ^^
Looking for gems owo
Hi I have examples here ^^ click!
Sry the examples are all super girly but I can draw anything ^^
Looking for gems owo
genieartshopsmall.gif
@snailmuffin

Hey hey hey!! I'd love to do a bit of couple (or single) art for ya ;) I am 100% supportive of lgbtq+ couples, and illnesses/disabilities :)
You can find my art shop in the autumn leaves button in my signature, so feel free to drop by!
@snailmuffin

Hey hey hey!! I'd love to do a bit of couple (or single) art for ya ;) I am 100% supportive of lgbtq+ couples, and illnesses/disabilities :)
You can find my art shop in the autumn leaves button in my signature, so feel free to drop by!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Hey! Are you interested in my art? Pricing and examples are in my art shop! (in my signature)
I'm disabled, mentally ill, and LGBT+ myself <3
Hey! Are you interested in my art? Pricing and examples are in my art shop! (in my signature)
I'm disabled, mentally ill, and LGBT+ myself <3
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Howdy! @SnailMuffin My art shop is linked by the eye in my sig! (It also links my th shop which says essentially the same thing lol) I prefer gems over treasure but mixed payments are cool! Here's the image I have on my fr shop page of some recent examples (I just realized that all my examples are femme but I also do masc/androgynous chars too!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kJAuycP.jpg[/img] I also don't mind making gijinkas with a little description! Writing is not my home and I don't have any great examples or anything set up, but I can do that too for a little extra with the art!
Howdy! @SnailMuffin

My art shop is linked by the eye in my sig! (It also links my th shop which says essentially the same thing lol) I prefer gems over treasure but mixed payments are cool!

Here's the image I have on my fr shop page of some recent examples (I just realized that all my examples are femme but I also do masc/androgynous chars too!)

kJAuycP.jpg

I also don't mind making gijinkas with a little description!
Writing is not my home and I don't have any great examples or anything set up, but I can do that too for a little extra with the art!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97