Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 96 97
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
@SnailMuffin

Cool!! I'll get started on it right away!!! I'll send you a pm once it's done :Dc
@SnailMuffin

Cool!! I'll get started on it right away!!! I'll send you a pm once it's done :Dc
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Hello, I'd be interested in doing a commission for you!
My art shop is here which includes pricing, examples and a link to my tumblr for more examples of my art
My prices are a bit higher than your range (since I work on an hourly wage based on minimum wage in my state and 500g is $5,, wheezes) but if you'd be interested in commissioning me even despite that, I'd be totally down!

Also on an unrelated note, pats u abt the misgendering thing, im trans so I get that feel
Hello, I'd be interested in doing a commission for you!
My art shop is here which includes pricing, examples and a link to my tumblr for more examples of my art
My prices are a bit higher than your range (since I work on an hourly wage based on minimum wage in my state and 500g is $5,, wheezes) but if you'd be interested in commissioning me even despite that, I'd be totally down!

Also on an unrelated note, pats u abt the misgendering thing, im trans so I get that feel
drops this because wowee do i feel like writing me some gay

plus some examples of some gay stuff

prices are .. pretty negotiable. u know.

eeeedit: besides nsfw things, i'm comfortable (enough) with dysphoria/mental illness/etc; violence is not really my forte but i'd give it a go
drops this because wowee do i feel like writing me some gay

plus some examples of some gay stuff

prices are .. pretty negotiable. u know.

eeeedit: besides nsfw things, i'm comfortable (enough) with dysphoria/mental illness/etc; violence is not really my forte but i'd give it a go
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium
helo i need me some gay

mm this is some good, mega detailed writing... wrt prices i can go with the ones in your lore shop :^0c
@Mercurium
helo i need me some gay

mm this is some good, mega detailed writing... wrt prices i can go with the ones in your lore shop :^0c
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin My artshop is here, and I am willing to mostly anything. Please just check the thread to make sure we're on the same page.
@SnailMuffin My artshop is here, and I am willing to mostly anything. Please just check the thread to make sure we're on the same page.
Art shop!
@SnailMuffin

Hi, not sure if you’re interested as my art tends to be a bit stylized, but my shop is right down here in the banner! Please ping me back if interested, thank you, and best of luck!
@SnailMuffin

Hi, not sure if you’re interested as my art tends to be a bit stylized, but my shop is right down here in the banner! Please ping me back if interested, thank you, and best of luck!
My art shop is linked in my sig ^^
My art shop is linked in my sig ^^
70yj1YJ.png
@SnailMuffin I can do polyam and am queer myself so that doesn't bother me. I won't likely be able to write extreme gore, but mild is fine. I'm going with 50 treasure a word as my price at the moment. I'm open to other forms of payment like gem equivalent (1:1000) or items.

Examples of Writing

I also really, really love making playlists though I don't know what I'd charge for that. But I am like really meticulous in my song choices.

Playmoss Playlists for primarily my own OCs.

Edit: Apparently I really liked this idea so I made a shop. I'm going with 2k or 2 gems per song on the playlists. :p
@SnailMuffin I can do polyam and am queer myself so that doesn't bother me. I won't likely be able to write extreme gore, but mild is fine. I'm going with 50 treasure a word as my price at the moment. I'm open to other forms of payment like gem equivalent (1:1000) or items.

Examples of Writing

I also really, really love making playlists though I don't know what I'd charge for that. But I am like really meticulous in my song choices.

Playmoss Playlists for primarily my own OCs.

Edit: Apparently I really liked this idea so I made a shop. I'm going with 2k or 2 gems per song on the playlists. :p
@RyoseiHime
!! i'd be interested in getting both writing and a playlist from you! both for my main three losers aha

gonna fill out a form shortly in your playlist shop, and do you wanna discuss details for writing via pm?
@RyoseiHime
!! i'd be interested in getting both writing and a playlist from you! both for my main three losers aha

gonna fill out a form shortly in your playlist shop, and do you wanna discuss details for writing via pm?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 96 97