Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Boogie Bop [Playlists for OCs/Dragons]
1 2 3

Boogie Bop

I love making playlists for my OCs! So, I decided to open a shop where I offer to make playlists for other people's OCs and/or dragons. You get to tell me about your OCs in extreme detail and then I go find all the best songs I can to fit them. I listen to almost every genre at least a little so I have a wide range of songs already in my memory. But I also tend to research for perfect songs for my own lists. If I don't know any myself, I won't stop until I find new ones that fit your OCs!

Boogie Bop

I love making playlists for my OCs! So, I decided to open a shop where I offer to make playlists for other people's OCs and/or dragons. You get to tell me about your OCs in extreme detail and then I go find all the best songs I can to fit them. I listen to almost every genre at least a little so I have a wide range of songs already in my memory. But I also tend to research for perfect songs for my own lists. If I don't know any myself, I won't stop until I find new ones that fit your OCs!
Prices
5k Treasure or 5 gems per song.

I will also take items or other forms of payment including exchanges of services - such as art, writing, graphics, etc. Feel free to offer anything that could be considered equal value.

Orders in Progress
(These aren't slots. Simply a list for myself and for others to see how busy I may be. You can order even if it looks full as long as you don't mind waiting.)

1. DragonJade
2. hoghops
3. MagykalWagykal
4. isolt
5. KenjiSnow
Prices
5k Treasure or 5 gems per song.

I will also take items or other forms of payment including exchanges of services - such as art, writing, graphics, etc. Feel free to offer anything that could be considered equal value.

Orders in Progress
(These aren't slots. Simply a list for myself and for others to see how busy I may be. You can order even if it looks full as long as you don't mind waiting.)

1. DragonJade
2. hoghops
3. MagykalWagykal
4. isolt
5. KenjiSnow
I do my OCs' lists on Playmoss Playlists and YouTube which you can check out as examples.

If you want your list made elsewhere, I can do so.

Finished Lists:

Nike/Luna/Crystal :: SnailMuffin
I do my OCs' lists on Playmoss Playlists and YouTube which you can check out as examples.

If you want your list made elsewhere, I can do so.

Finished Lists:

Nike/Luna/Crystal :: SnailMuffin
[center] [quote=Order Form] Number of Songs: Where do you want your list posted? (Youtube, Playmoss, just a text list?) Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid: Favored Genres: Do you want your list displayed on the finished list? OC Description or Reference: (You can send this to my inbox instead if you want.)[/quote][/center]
Order Form wrote:
Number of Songs:
Where do you want your list posted? (Youtube, Playmoss, just a text list?)
Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid:
Favored Genres:
Do you want your list displayed on the finished list?
OC Description or Reference: (You can send this to my inbox instead if you want.)
Opened!
Opened!
Boop
Boop
@RyoseiHime
Number of Songs: at least 10? if you end up adding more songs, i can pay more
Where do you want your list posted? playmoss! im on there as well
Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid: as long as the music doesn't hurt the ears (static noises, shrill screams, etc.), or the lyrics aren't about cheating or other dicey subjects, i'm fair game for whatever
Favored Genres: not sure about the genres, but anything that's got a similar vibe to these songs is fine by me (lucky; goodnight and go; don't think twice; everything's alright)
Do you want your list displayed on the finished list? sure!
OC Description or Reference: luna; nike; crystal; their relationship in a nutshell (i can provide more details if need be)
@RyoseiHime
Number of Songs: at least 10? if you end up adding more songs, i can pay more
Where do you want your list posted? playmoss! im on there as well
Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid: as long as the music doesn't hurt the ears (static noises, shrill screams, etc.), or the lyrics aren't about cheating or other dicey subjects, i'm fair game for whatever
Favored Genres: not sure about the genres, but anything that's got a similar vibe to these songs is fine by me (lucky; goodnight and go; don't think twice; everything's alright)
Do you want your list displayed on the finished list? sure!
OC Description or Reference: luna; nike; crystal; their relationship in a nutshell (i can provide more details if need be)
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin I think I'll get enough from their profiles. :3 I'll get started! It shouldn't take me too long so it should be done tonight or tomorrow sometime.
@SnailMuffin I think I'll get enough from their profiles. :3 I'll get started! It shouldn't take me too long so it should be done tonight or tomorrow sometime.
@ryoseihime
Number of Songs: However many you feel captures her personality best, I'll be happy to pay for it, but at least five
Where do you want your list posted? YouTube would be great please!
Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid: I'm not picky, I'll listen to most anything at all, but I'm not a huge fan of country or anything particularly religious
Favored Genres: Not really sure, but I love Panic! at the Disco and Owl City stuff!
Do you want your list displayed on the finished list? Sure!
OC Description or Reference: Kaida
She's got a bit of lore in her bio already, but I can clear anything up if you need me too!
@ryoseihime
Number of Songs: However many you feel captures her personality best, I'll be happy to pay for it, but at least five
Where do you want your list posted? YouTube would be great please!
Genres/Lyrical Subjects to avoid: I'm not picky, I'll listen to most anything at all, but I'm not a huge fan of country or anything particularly religious
Favored Genres: Not really sure, but I love Panic! at the Disco and Owl City stuff!
Do you want your list displayed on the finished list? Sure!
OC Description or Reference: Kaida
She's got a bit of lore in her bio already, but I can clear anything up if you need me too!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade I've added you to the list of orders! I'll let you know if I need more info when I get started on her list. :3
@DragonJade I've added you to the list of orders! I'll let you know if I need more info when I get started on her list. :3
1 2 3