Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@SnailMuffin

I could do you some writing!

I have a writing shop here with examples of my work and my past customers. I could potentially draw you something, but I'm much more comfortable writing for money currently. If you want to see examples anyways, my "art" blog is here.

EDIT: Oops, wrong link!
@SnailMuffin

I could do you some writing!

I have a writing shop here with examples of my work and my past customers. I could potentially draw you something, but I'm much more comfortable writing for money currently. If you want to see examples anyways, my "art" blog is here.

EDIT: Oops, wrong link!
NY105Sx.gif
@StoptheBats
Awesome! Also, I've noticed that you are looking for items, one of which I have (Veteran's Eye Scar). If you're still looking, would you mind me mixing payments?
@StoptheBats
Awesome! Also, I've noticed that you are looking for items, one of which I have (Veteran's Eye Scar). If you're still looking, would you mind me mixing payments?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

No problem!

So, what kind of story are you looking for?
@SnailMuffin

No problem!

So, what kind of story are you looking for?
NY105Sx.gif
@SnailMuffin
I'm honestly not quite sure if you'd be fine with my art, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to try. I can also write stories c: here's my deviantArt - popokko.deviantart.com - If you need more examples, I can link you to my old accounts since the one I gave is my newest one and there's not a lot there yet.

In your items list, I'm really interested in the Inkwell Wings/Tail Feathers *w* Also the Cloudy Tail Feathers...and a few other things, but I'm not sure how much I should price my art.

Familiars I'm interested in: Steam Gyre, Blacktalon Striker, Windcarve Harpy, and any of your bear/hoax familiars~

Traditional sketches will obviously be cheaper in price but I can do digital artwork which includes coloring. I'm interested in a treasure payment if the items do not pull through ehehe.
@SnailMuffin
I'm honestly not quite sure if you'd be fine with my art, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to try. I can also write stories c: here's my deviantArt - popokko.deviantart.com - If you need more examples, I can link you to my old accounts since the one I gave is my newest one and there's not a lot there yet.

In your items list, I'm really interested in the Inkwell Wings/Tail Feathers *w* Also the Cloudy Tail Feathers...and a few other things, but I'm not sure how much I should price my art.

Familiars I'm interested in: Steam Gyre, Blacktalon Striker, Windcarve Harpy, and any of your bear/hoax familiars~

Traditional sketches will obviously be cheaper in price but I can do digital artwork which includes coloring. I'm interested in a treasure payment if the items do not pull through ehehe.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Sure I'll exchange items for art! What do you think the feathered items and the familiars you're looking for will be good for?
@Altair
Sure I'll exchange items for art! What do you think the feathered items and the familiars you're looking for will be good for?
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Hhhhh...I never knew these items were so expensive XD Then again, a lot of people seem to price art pretty high. The items without any of the bears come around ~283k so would a digital artwork (waist up maybe) and some other sketches do? Like busts or chibis, I dunno XD Some people prefer my chibi style over my regular one, which looks a lot more anime like :U
@SnailMuffin
Hhhhh...I never knew these items were so expensive XD Then again, a lot of people seem to price art pretty high. The items without any of the bears come around ~283k so would a digital artwork (waist up maybe) and some other sketches do? Like busts or chibis, I dunno XD Some people prefer my chibi style over my regular one, which looks a lot more anime like :U
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Sure, that'll do!
@Altair
Sure, that'll do!
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Awesome, thanks~ I'll try to get to work on them tomorrow or the weekend since I have a long test to study for today eheh. I have a preference in drawing male OCs - do you want any of your other boys to be drawn besides the OCs you've listed? :3
@SnailMuffin
Awesome, thanks~ I'll try to get to work on them tomorrow or the weekend since I have a long test to study for today eheh. I have a preference in drawing male OCs - do you want any of your other boys to be drawn besides the OCs you've listed? :3
m16OKP.jpeg
@StopTheBats
I'll be posting the form in the other thread if that's okay with you! Also, how much would you value the scar to be?
@StopTheBats
I'll be posting the form in the other thread if that's okay with you! Also, how much would you value the scar to be?
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Go ahead! Work can start tomorrow, it's midnight where I am ;_;

General AH price for the scar seems to be a little bit more than 10k, so make of that what you will

Try to give me as much info about the story as possible! c:
@SnailMuffin

Go ahead! Work can start tomorrow, it's midnight where I am ;_;

General AH price for the scar seems to be a little bit more than 10k, so make of that what you will

Try to give me as much info about the story as possible! c:
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97