Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97
@snailmuffin I'd be most willing to write something up for Shumilla first--PMing you to talk specifics.
@snailmuffin I'd be most willing to write something up for Shumilla first--PMing you to talk specifics.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@SnailMuffin

Ooh what cool designs. I'd be willing to take a crack at them. My pricing would kinda depend on what you were looking for.

You can check out my Art Thread or my Tumblr for example
@SnailMuffin

Ooh what cool designs. I'd be willing to take a crack at them. My pricing would kinda depend on what you were looking for.

You can check out my Art Thread or my Tumblr for example
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr
Thanks!!
I guess I can take a sketch or two from you. Would it be okay if I were to mix treasure with items?
@KATEmonstr
Thanks!!
I guess I can take a sketch or two from you. Would it be okay if I were to mix treasure with items?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin Sure that'd be fine :D
@SnailMuffin Sure that'd be fine :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr That's great! Would 125kT, [item=Sunbeam Ursa], [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa], and [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] suffice for a sketch of Luna and Nike together (as humans would be good)?
@KATEmonstr
That's great! Would 125kT, Sunbeam Ursa , Cragbacked Bouldursa , and Gilded Decorative Chest suffice for a sketch of Luna and Nike together (as humans would be good)?
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin That'd be great! I'm working on commissions all day today so I should get to it! :D
@SnailMuffin That'd be great! I'm working on commissions all day today so I should get to it! :D
2dtp0mx.jpg
@Snailmuffin I'd love to give some of your ocs a try!!I don't have very many samples of my art online yet, but there's some of my pencil work on my deviantart here

I'm most interested in getting paid in snakes (specifically cobras and strikers), if you're open to giving me a chance.
@Snailmuffin I'd love to give some of your ocs a try!!I don't have very many samples of my art online yet, but there's some of my pencil work on my deviantart here

I'm most interested in getting paid in snakes (specifically cobras and strikers), if you're open to giving me a chance.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence Sure! I've got 10 [item=Emerald Striker] and 5 [item=Onyx Cobra] to spare, would that suffice for traditional work?
@SheofSilence
Sure! I've got 10 Emerald Striker and 5 Onyx Cobra to spare, would that suffice for traditional work?
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin That sounds fine! I value Onyx cobras at 10k each, and emerald strikers at 5k each, so that's around 100k worth of art! Send me a message and tell me about the characters you'd like me to draw :3
@SnailMuffin That sounds fine! I value Onyx cobras at 10k each, and emerald strikers at 5k each, so that's around 100k worth of art! Send me a message and tell me about the characters you'd like me to draw :3
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SnailMuffin

Are you still looking for people to write for you?
@SnailMuffin

Are you still looking for people to write for you?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97