Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *~Gijinka & DragonArtZ (Pinglist)~*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Necr0w

Thanks for the preview! He's so handsome.
@Necr0w

Thanks for the preview! He's so handsome.
@Necr0w

Anything that would appear in the bust, yes. :) Idk if that would include anything but his glasses.
@Necr0w

Anything that would appear in the bust, yes. :) Idk if that would include anything but his glasses.
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya
Mhh I'll see how it goes. Maybe you'll see a little bit of his pauldrons.
Otherwise I send you back a little tip when I'm fnished.
@Eya
Mhh I'll see how it goes. Maybe you'll see a little bit of his pauldrons.
Otherwise I send you back a little tip when I'm fnished.
necr0wartzssss7misuqeac2.jpg

myTumblr
@Cohena finished! [img]http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/wildclawboyk2dxuwcpf8.jpg[/img]
@Cohena

finished!

wildclawboyk2dxuwcpf8.jpg

myTumblr
@Eya Sooo ~~~ Here he is! Hope you like him^^ [img]http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/snappyyt3mfver1d.jpg[/img]
@Eya

Sooo ~~~ Here he is! Hope you like him^^

snappyyt3mfver1d.jpg

myTumblr
@necr0w

Wow, he looks fantastic! *3*
@necr0w

Wow, he looks fantastic! *3*
9Crhd6q.png
@Abderus

Hey! Still interested in a dragon bust? I would have some time now to do it.
@Abderus

Hey! Still interested in a dragon bust? I would have some time now to do it.

myTumblr
@Necr0w - Oh! That was fast :D

I'm definitely still interested, but I'm going to need a little time before I can commit. I need to pay off a much-anticipated dragon first, and that'll leave me cash poor for a while. Can I get back to you in a couple days once I've got my 'finances' in order? xD
@Necr0w - Oh! That was fast :D

I'm definitely still interested, but I'm going to need a little time before I can commit. I need to pay off a much-anticipated dragon first, and that'll leave me cash poor for a while. Can I get back to you in a couple days once I've got my 'finances' in order? xD
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
Sure thing!
I'll just leave you one the ping list. as soon as you're ready you can claim a slot if you want.
@Abderus
Sure thing!
I'll just leave you one the ping list. as soon as you're ready you can claim a slot if you want.

myTumblr
@Necr0w - Sounds good! If you haven't heard from me by this time next week, feel free to ping me again. I probably just got distracted and forgot to get back to you c:
@Necr0w - Sounds good! If you haven't heard from me by this time next week, feel free to ping me again. I probably just got distracted and forgot to get back to you c:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11