Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Commission Sales (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@farion Eeep, do you still have an open slot? :o
If not, then keep me on the pinglist~!
@farion Eeep, do you still have an open slot? :o
If not, then keep me on the pinglist~!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu
Thank you for your patience ^//T)/ Would you mind me asking which type you want? as I have left colorings, type C would take some time. Otherwise, rest of the types won't take that much. Thank you so much!
@Xieu
Thank you for your patience ^//T)/ Would you mind me asking which type you want? as I have left colorings, type C would take some time. Otherwise, rest of the types won't take that much. Thank you so much!
@farion I was hoping to get a type C - you did say it could take three weeks but I just thought I'd mention that I won't mind waiting at all, even let's say, ten weeks or more. ;D But I definitely understand if you have a lot to do right now and can't accept coloring commissions! In that case, I would be more than happy to take a rough sketch! *v*
@farion I was hoping to get a type C - you did say it could take three weeks but I just thought I'd mention that I won't mind waiting at all, even let's say, ten weeks or more. ;D But I definitely understand if you have a lot to do right now and can't accept coloring commissions! In that case, I would be more than happy to take a rough sketch! *v*
@Xieu
Ohhohhoh I mean you don't have to take other type just because the other coloring types are full. T///T)/ I will leave a slot for you when other waitings are done, so send me the references at any time and I will let you know when I start working on them!
Thank you so much again for your patience and nice comments T///T)
@Xieu
Ohhohhoh I mean you don't have to take other type just because the other coloring types are full. T///T)/ I will leave a slot for you when other waitings are done, so send me the references at any time and I will let you know when I start working on them!
Thank you so much again for your patience and nice comments T///T)
@farion Wahhh, that would be lovely, thank you so very much! Then I shall send over references soon~ I'm so excited! ;w;
@farion Wahhh, that would be lovely, thank you so very much! Then I shall send over references soon~ I'm so excited! ;w;
@farion
Your coloring work is absolutely stunning, though I read that you still have some left to do. Could I please be added to the ping list? :)
@farion
Your coloring work is absolutely stunning, though I read that you still have some left to do. Could I please be added to the ping list? :)
@farion Thanks for the ping! Are you taking any more colored slots by any chance? ;u; I'm really interested but wasn't sure.. I'm willing to wait longer if you are!
@farion Thanks for the ping! Are you taking any more colored slots by any chance? ;u; I'm really interested but wasn't sure.. I'm willing to wait longer if you are!
@Celty20
Thank you for your kind words T///T)9 I will put you in the list so don't worry about it. Thank you so much!
@Celty20
Thank you for your kind words T///T)9 I will put you in the list so don't worry about it. Thank you so much!
@Jazz
Colored slots will take some time though T//T) I am so sorry about making you wait so long.. If you send the reference at any time you want, i will let you know when I start your sketches! The payment or whatsoever will be taken after that so feel free about the reference sending! Thanks again for your patience and kindness ;///;)
@Jazz
Colored slots will take some time though T//T) I am so sorry about making you wait so long.. If you send the reference at any time you want, i will let you know when I start your sketches! The payment or whatsoever will be taken after that so feel free about the reference sending! Thanks again for your patience and kindness ;///;)
@farion Ahh no worries at all, I don't mind waiting! Thanks so much c: I'll send over reference soon then.. thank you thank you!
@farion Ahh no worries at all, I don't mind waiting! Thanks so much c: I'll send over reference soon then.. thank you thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26