Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Commission Sales (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@farion

Could I get a pinglist add when you get the chance? owo
@farion

Could I get a pinglist add when you get the chance? owo
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya
Sure, I am so sorry about the delay T.T)/
I posted your ID in the Ping List, thx!
@Eya
Sure, I am so sorry about the delay T.T)/
I posted your ID in the Ping List, thx!
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b2c7d6b1ac02b2e1411bf6ae3c279f8f/tumblr_njtbasPna81r68cnfo1_540.png[/img] I finished my commission list. Thank you so much for three wonderful commission request and long patience. I really enjoyed drawing them and I really hope that the finished versions would give joy as much as I got from drawing these wonderful dragons. Thanks again! ^///^)
tumblr_njtbasPna81r68cnfo1_540.png
I finished my commission list. Thank you so much for three wonderful commission request and long patience. I really enjoyed drawing them and I really hope that the finished versions would give joy as much as I got from drawing these wonderful dragons. Thanks again! ^///^)
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/92a5cdf11ab9c3ff457b2db0834abdbc/tumblr_nk5yccs5cX1r68cnfo1_540.png[/img][/center] @Xieu, @kozakura, @Hitsugaya, @Razaera, @Sphye @Fictionalistic @Flag @Jazz @Celsius, @Wrathion, @Selfishly, @Mumtup, @Eya With new clear sketches, Bump!
tumblr_nk5yccs5cX1r68cnfo1_540.png
@Xieu, @kozakura, @Hitsugaya, @Razaera, @Sphye
@Fictionalistic @Flag @Jazz @Celsius, @Wrathion, @Selfishly, @Mumtup, @Eya
With new clear sketches, Bump!
@farion you know I always love seeing your art. ;-; -drool-
@farion you know I always love seeing your art. ;-; -drool-
@farion
I know I already have slots with you haha but are you open now? uwu
@farion
I know I already have slots with you haha but are you open now? uwu
9SZNdzL.png
@Razaera
Thank you so much ;///;) Almost done with the final version, so I will send the pic soon!!
@Razaera
Thank you so much ;///;) Almost done with the final version, so I will send the pic soon!!
@Ryou
Of course I mean I am working my best to draw the beautiful young lady ;//;)9 I wanted to update some drawings and ping lists as well ^//^)
@Ryou
Of course I mean I am working my best to draw the beautiful young lady ;//;)9 I wanted to update some drawings and ping lists as well ^//^)
@farion Do you have an open slot? Gorgeous work!!
@farion Do you have an open slot? Gorgeous work!!
Old and weird
@Farion

Aaaah holy heck your art is so nice! If there's an open slot I'd totally like to nab it! ;v;
@Farion

Aaaah holy heck your art is so nice! If there's an open slot I'd totally like to nab it! ;v;
OMEDQEC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26