Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Commission Sales (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@kozakura
If a bit of delay is fine with you, I may put you in the Order list (or in Ping List, both are totally fine) Thank you for your kind message (8//8)9 I am really touched and will try my best for the support. Thanks!
@kozakura
If a bit of delay is fine with you, I may put you in the Order list (or in Ping List, both are totally fine) Thank you for your kind message (8//8)9 I am really touched and will try my best for the support. Thanks!
@farion
If you will be okay with taking three orders then I'd definitely love to take a slot! I can fill out the form in about an hour when I have time. Otherwise I can wait.
@farion
If you will be okay with taking three orders then I'd definitely love to take a slot! I can fill out the form in about an hour when I have time. Otherwise I can wait.
@farion Yay, that sounds good! Yes, he is pretty noble! And he's proud of it and somewhat flashy XDD Ahh, okay, sure, I would love to see the sketches! ^_^ That sounds good! Think 'bishounen' xDDD;; how much will it be?
@farion Yay, that sounds good! Yes, he is pretty noble! And he's proud of it and somewhat flashy XDD Ahh, okay, sure, I would love to see the sketches! ^_^ That sounds good! Think 'bishounen' xDDD;; how much will it be?
@farion Pinglist please? ^^ You're art is beautiful! Also I was wondering if you would be able to design an OC based on two parent OC's?
@farion Pinglist please? ^^ You're art is beautiful! Also I was wondering if you would be able to design an OC based on two parent OC's?
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@kozakura
i think up to three slots will be fine (8//8) If you write the format I will check and reply after seven hrs (sorry for the reply delay as itz night here ;//;) so feel free to fill out the form! Thank you so much I mean it!
@kozakura
i think up to three slots will be fine (8//8) If you write the format I will check and reply after seven hrs (sorry for the reply delay as itz night here ;//;) so feel free to fill out the form! Thank you so much I mean it!
@Razaera
Half body coloring (C) would be 500k, and when i start drawing i think you may see the sketches within days. i will let you know with a message of proceedings! thanks 8//8)
@Razaera
Half body coloring (C) would be 500k, and when i start drawing i think you may see the sketches within days. i will let you know with a message of proceedings! thanks 8//8)
@farion Okay, I will PM you the payment now =D thanks thanks! Looking forward to seeing sketches =D by the way, he is a wizard, kinda, so... if you wanna add sparklies or all that sorta lovely stuff, please feel free! ^^
@farion Okay, I will PM you the payment now =D thanks thanks! Looking forward to seeing sketches =D by the way, he is a wizard, kinda, so... if you wanna add sparklies or all that sorta lovely stuff, please feel free! ^^
@Hitsugaya
Sure! I actually enjoy drawing OCs and designing new characters very much, so i will put you in the ping list and let you know when itz available (I think for now there will be some delays T//T) Thank you so much for your sweet messages I really do feel greatful (8\78
@Hitsugaya
Sure! I actually enjoy drawing OCs and designing new characters very much, so i will put you in the ping list and let you know when itz available (I think for now there will be some delays T//T) Thank you so much for your sweet messages I really do feel greatful (8\78
@Farion Do you take gems?
@Farion Do you take gems?
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@VagabondSentinel
Sure! I did not priced them in gems yet but If that is more fine I would later add the gem price! ^\\^)9 Thanks for your consideration
@VagabondSentinel
Sure! I did not priced them in gems yet but If that is more fine I would later add the gem price! ^\\^)9 Thanks for your consideration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26