Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (^_^) Pace Dumpling Art Shop [OPEN!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@MoogIe

AHHH, you found my weakness... O_O I stick antennas on all of my OCs... AND you used imgur. Geez. Okay! You got me. ^^ (I was actually thinking about taking a break from chibis this week!)

^^ I prefer payment up front, but everyone on flight rising has been so nice about paying me on time and not stealing my work, so any time is okay. I'll get started if you still want art. :D
@MoogIe

AHHH, you found my weakness... O_O I stick antennas on all of my OCs... AND you used imgur. Geez. Okay! You got me. ^^ (I was actually thinking about taking a break from chibis this week!)

^^ I prefer payment up front, but everyone on flight rising has been so nice about paying me on time and not stealing my work, so any time is okay. I'll get started if you still want art. :D
@kyrimikitty
Oooh, i'd love to commission you but 80k is a bit high for me...
I can make art in return, if you'd like
@kyrimikitty
Oooh, i'd love to commission you but 80k is a bit high for me...
I can make art in return, if you'd like
@Kuroida

^^ I love Mei Wong already... Can I draw her with the cat/wolf ears? Ohhh, but I see Kansuke Takeda too. It would be a shame to tear them apart even in art. D:

^^ How about I make you a couple chibi art piece? Unless you want two separate ones. :D Let me know which one you want!
@Kuroida

^^ I love Mei Wong already... Can I draw her with the cat/wolf ears? Ohhh, but I see Kansuke Takeda too. It would be a shame to tear them apart even in art. D:

^^ How about I make you a couple chibi art piece? Unless you want two separate ones. :D Let me know which one you want!
@Taraitsasecret

Hi! Thanks for offering to trade your art work, but I'm only accepting treasure, gems, and RL commissions at the moment.

^^ But thanks for visiting my shop! It means a lot coming from a fellow artist!
@Taraitsasecret

Hi! Thanks for offering to trade your art work, but I'm only accepting treasure, gems, and RL commissions at the moment.

^^ But thanks for visiting my shop! It means a lot coming from a fellow artist!
@kyrimikitty yeah a couple piece would be great. I'll just pay double the regular price if that's ok?
@kyrimikitty yeah a couple piece would be great. I'll just pay double the regular price if that's ok?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida

^^ Yup, I usually don't make couple pieces if it's not a RL commision, but I'll make an exception this time! Double will do!
@Kuroida

^^ Yup, I usually don't make couple pieces if it's not a RL commision, but I'll make an exception this time! Double will do!
@kyrimikitty Awesome. Thanks so much! Do you want me to pay now or later?
@kyrimikitty Awesome. Thanks so much! Do you want me to pay now or later?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@kyrimikitty oh my goodness I would love to get one!! can i get this girl: [url=http://tektek.org/av/1742082][img]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/9130/lMPT0Z.png[/img][/url] In this outfit: [url]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/cit_suzumiya_haruhi_-_novel7_miko.jpg[/url] with the ends of the sleeves and skirt bloodstained? she's sorta an alter girl who got caught up in an apocalpyse and had to turn her back on her beliefs in order to survive~ if she could have a worried or even crying face, that would be fantastic! would you like me to pay half up front and half when finished?
@kyrimikitty
oh my goodness I would love to get one!!

can i get this girl: lMPT0Z.png

In this outfit: http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/cit_suzumiya_haruhi_-_novel7_miko.jpg

with the ends of the sleeves and skirt bloodstained? she's sorta an alter girl who got caught up in an apocalpyse and had to turn her back on her beliefs in order to survive~
if she could have a worried or even crying face, that would be fantastic!

would you like me to pay half up front and half when finished?
puffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@kyrimikitty
If you're open, i'd like some art! :3

allmytears.weebly.com
@kyrimikitty
If you're open, i'd like some art! :3

allmytears.weebly.com
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Kuroida

Any time! ^^
@Kuroida

Any time! ^^