Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (^_^) Pace Dumpling Art Shop [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@kyrimikitty Sounds good ^^ Just give me a bit I need to convert some gems to treasure~
@kyrimikitty Sounds good ^^ Just give me a bit I need to convert some gems to treasure~
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
Bump!
Bump!
@kyrimikitty These are so cute aaa

Could you do a humanoid Chibi of this lady? She already has a hair/face reference here and for the clothes you can just go with what her dragon is wearing! (It's also alright if you don't want to draw certain parts of her apparel, the shirt and the breeches are the most important thing)

I hope this is alright with you and since she doesn't have a real ref I don't mind paying more for the trouble, if you want me to ;u;
@kyrimikitty These are so cute aaa

Could you do a humanoid Chibi of this lady? She already has a hair/face reference here and for the clothes you can just go with what her dragon is wearing! (It's also alright if you don't want to draw certain parts of her apparel, the shirt and the breeches are the most important thing)

I hope this is alright with you and since she doesn't have a real ref I don't mind paying more for the trouble, if you want me to ;u;
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie
^^ Beautiful dragon! You have lots of reference, don't worry. :D

I'll get started as soon as possible! Thanks for visiting my shop!
@Shiftie
^^ Beautiful dragon! You have lots of reference, don't worry. :D

I'll get started as soon as possible! Thanks for visiting my shop!
@Hitsugaya Done! [url=http://pacedumpling.deviantart.com/art/HitsugayaColor-507183293][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/014/b/1/hitsugayacolor_by_pacedumpling-d8dyp4t.png[/img][/url]
@Hitsugaya
Done!
hitsugayacolor_by_pacedumpling-d8dyp4t.png
@kyrimikitty Oh my gosh she's so cute!! I love it thank you ^^
@kyrimikitty Oh my gosh she's so cute!! I love it thank you ^^
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
Bump!
Bump!
@kyrimikitty Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for accepting!
And sorry, I completely forgot to ask whether to send the payment now or after it's finished, because I can send it whenever you like :3
@kyrimikitty Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for accepting!
And sorry, I completely forgot to ask whether to send the payment now or after it's finished, because I can send it whenever you like :3
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie
You can send the payment either now or later. I'm okay with both. :D
@Shiftie
You can send the payment either now or later. I'm okay with both. :D
(( @kyrimikitty o-oh wow I just literally clicked onyourgaiaartthread. ehehe. ))
-Salutes- Goodluck on the commissions! At the moment I'm saving, but your art is def cute ♥
altho I do have money on Gaia that I donut care about... > 3 >
(( @kyrimikitty o-oh wow I just literally clicked onyourgaiaartthread. ehehe. ))
-Salutes- Goodluck on the commissions! At the moment I'm saving, but your art is def cute ♥
altho I do have money on Gaia that I donut care about... > 3 >
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13