Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47
@phosphenes

of course!
@phosphenes

of course!
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger
Add me to pinglist please.
@Passenger
Add me to pinglist please.
carnivoresig.gif
@Carnivore

added :)
@Carnivore

added :)
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger can i please be added to your ping list if i haven't been yet? thank you!
@Passenger can i please be added to your ping list if i haven't been yet? thank you!
1ffgBbR.png
@Passenger
Your work is so stunning... Could I bribe you with a Speedy for a Cell-shading bust, possibly? If so, I'll post which dragon.
@Passenger
Your work is so stunning... Could I bribe you with a Speedy for a Cell-shading bust, possibly? If so, I'll post which dragon.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp

Sure!! Only if you don't mind waiting a couple weeks for me to finish up some crucial work for deadlines first before I take a look ^^"
School is a soul sucking monster
@ElphabaThropp

Sure!! Only if you don't mind waiting a couple weeks for me to finish up some crucial work for deadlines first before I take a look ^^"
School is a soul sucking monster
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger
Awesome! And that's no problem, just let me know when you want me to send the little bugger over.
@Passenger
Awesome! And that's no problem, just let me know when you want me to send the little bugger over.
@ElphabaThropp

Sure thing. Go ahead and post what you'd like with any details and I'll get back with you when I'm ready :)
@ElphabaThropp

Sure thing. Go ahead and post what you'd like with any details and I'll get back with you when I'm ready :)
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger This is Elphaba, I've been waiting to get just the right art of her... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13075676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130757/13075676_350.png[/img] [/url] I definitely want her realistic in the cell shaded style, but Speedy is worth right in the middle of the headshot and full body, so I leave it up to your judgment of how much of her you draw. She's a fandragon, I hope that doesn't bother you!
@Passenger
This is Elphaba, I've been waiting to get just the right art of her...

13075676_350.png

I definitely want her realistic in the cell shaded style, but Speedy is worth right in the middle of the headshot and full body, so I leave it up to your judgment of how much of her you draw. She's a fandragon, I hope that doesn't bother you!
@Passenger

Please add me! So glad I found you after you changed your name :)
@Passenger

Please add me! So glad I found you after you changed your name :)
vWzc3aN.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47