Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | /\ BADBADNOTGOOD Gijinkas [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Kuroida

Kuroko is ready for pickup! I also have a version without the skin striations since I was waffling, if you'd prefer that.
@Kuroida

Kuroko is ready for pickup! I also have a version without the skin striations since I was waffling, if you'd prefer that.
tumblr_ngvi06d4HH1qk019bo3_r1_400.png
@salternates Wow I love it! Thanks so much! :D Wouldn't mind seeing the other version but I really love this one so it's up to you :P

Do you think I could order another one if you still have slots?

*edit: Also, um. did I pay? :S
@salternates Wow I love it! Thanks so much! :D Wouldn't mind seeing the other version but I really love this one so it's up to you :P

Do you think I could order another one if you still have slots?

*edit: Also, um. did I pay? :S
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@salternates
Pinglist please!
@salternates
Pinglist please!
9SZNdzL.png
@Kuroida - so glad you like it! and yes you paid haha. i've linked the other version under the pickup list if you'd like to see. i'm gonna hold off on filling slots until i'm done with this round of commissions, but i'll keep you on the pinglist for then!

@ryou - sure thing!
@Kuroida - so glad you like it! and yes you paid haha. i've linked the other version under the pickup list if you'd like to see. i'm gonna hold off on filling slots until i'm done with this round of commissions, but i'll keep you on the pinglist for then!

@ryou - sure thing!
@salternates awesome thanks so much!
@salternates awesome thanks so much!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Fictionalistic

Anita is ready for pickup!
@Fictionalistic

Anita is ready for pickup!
@salternates

I'm so in love with your work - thank you so much. Anita looks amazing in your style, and everything is so spot-on! The details and colors, dslfjasdjflas. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;u;
@salternates

I'm so in love with your work - thank you so much. Anita looks amazing in your style, and everything is so spot-on! The details and colors, dslfjasdjflas. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;u;
2v8o8xd.png
@fictionalistic

aw man so glad you like it! and thanks for the return commissions with some pretty sweet characters haha
@fictionalistic

aw man so glad you like it! and thanks for the return commissions with some pretty sweet characters haha
@salternates

You're welcome. n_n Your art is seriously so inspiring (3 am vignette, whoo).
@salternates

You're welcome. n_n Your art is seriously so inspiring (3 am vignette, whoo).
2v8o8xd.png
@beck

circus is ready for pickup!
@beck

circus is ready for pickup!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17