Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | /\ BADBADNOTGOOD Gijinkas [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@Selfishly - ahh so glad you like how she came out!

@Astoreth - thank you! i'll probs be sending out a round of pings after holiday festivities to fill slots, so keep an eye out :)

@mspixieriot - unfortunately, i have no plans on opening cash commissions on FR (i put the $$ prices up to show where i was getting my G/T prices from because i noticed they were a bit steeper than average), but thank you for your interest!
@Selfishly - ahh so glad you like how she came out!

@Astoreth - thank you! i'll probs be sending out a round of pings after holiday festivities to fill slots, so keep an eye out :)

@mspixieriot - unfortunately, i have no plans on opening cash commissions on FR (i put the $$ prices up to show where i was getting my G/T prices from because i noticed they were a bit steeper than average), but thank you for your interest!
tumblr_ngvi06d4HH1qk019bo3_r1_400.png
@salternates Okay, thank you. Unfortunately I don't have nearly that much treasure.
@salternates Okay, thank you. Unfortunately I don't have nearly that much treasure.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@salternates Are you open? I'd love to be on the pinglist as well :)
@salternates Are you open? I'd love to be on the pinglist as well :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@kuroida

i'll add you to the list!
@kuroida

i'll add you to the list!
@salternates could i be added to the pinglist please? (:
@salternates could i be added to the pinglist please? (:
DLZZWCe.png
@jaeger of course!
@jaeger of course!
@Fyre

Dante and Luciux are ready for pickup! I don't know if you meant to use these as references, so Luciux's may not be ideal, but you mentioned sword swallowing and i couldn't NOT draw it.
@Fyre

Dante and Luciux are ready for pickup! I don't know if you meant to use these as references, so Luciux's may not be ideal, but you mentioned sword swallowing and i couldn't NOT draw it.
@Cila @Trucy @Saru @Silverfish @Fyre @GlowPen @Fictionalistic @Hectance @Selfishly @thetealord @Chieut @Baeng @beck @Ashtoreth @Kuroida @Jaeger

3 slots open! might be a bit of a holiday delay on this round.

also if anyone ever wants off the pinglist, just let me know, no hard feelings
@Cila @Trucy @Saru @Silverfish @Fyre @GlowPen @Fictionalistic @Hectance @Selfishly @thetealord @Chieut @Baeng @beck @Ashtoreth @Kuroida @Jaeger

3 slots open! might be a bit of a holiday delay on this round.

also if anyone ever wants off the pinglist, just let me know, no hard feelings
@salternates I'll take a colored design bust. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/850/84930_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Kuroko Human Age: 16 Hairstyle: ...just not long and straight? Short if possible. Maybe spiky? Idk how that'd look on a female. Personality: hot headed, enthusiastic, pyromaniac, trouble maker Any additional keywords: Can be without the apparel but keep the color of the skin if possible (not her actual colors).
@salternates I'll take a colored design bust.

84930_350.png

Name: Kuroko
Human Age: 16
Hairstyle: ...just not long and straight? Short if possible. Maybe spiky? Idk how that'd look on a female.
Personality: hot headed, enthusiastic, pyromaniac, trouble maker
Any additional keywords: Can be without the apparel but keep the color of the skin if possible (not her actual colors).
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@salternates

May I please take a slot? c:
@salternates

May I please take a slot? c:
2v8o8xd.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17