Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FREEEEEEE banners!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Woodkid
Yeah, like how people have those affiliated buttons. I like giving credit where credit is due and a nifty little button for you would be awesome.
@Woodkid
Yeah, like how people have those affiliated buttons. I like giving credit where credit is due and a nifty little button for you would be awesome.
213hm2s.jpgNN-%20Ice_zpscydwgzna.png
@Woodkid

I'd love it if you made a banner for my hatchery, like, just go wild with it. The title is 'Ice Cold Hatchery'. Ice, frosts, snow and stuff y'know?
@Woodkid

I'd love it if you made a banner for my hatchery, like, just go wild with it. The title is 'Ice Cold Hatchery'. Ice, frosts, snow and stuff y'know?
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched
Vague! I'm on it. ^^
@Stitched
Vague! I'm on it. ^^
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Could you help me get something together for a new banner for my hatchery? It's in my sig.
Could you help me get something together for a new banner for my hatchery? It's in my sig.
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro5_r2_500.png

Currently Nocs and Cry/Fac Tundras on sale!
@AriaBellaGato
Of course! What kind of banner were you thinking?
@AriaBellaGato
Of course! What kind of banner were you thinking?
@Woodkid If you know anything about Kingdom Hearts I'd kinda like it themed like that... but with dragons lol. And if you want a dragon to use in it I suggest King. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8594609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85947/8594609_350.png[/img] [/url] I really just want something that looks nice ^_^
@Woodkid If you know anything about Kingdom Hearts I'd kinda like it themed like that... but with dragons lol. And if you want a dragon to use in it I suggest King.

8594609_350.png

I really just want something that looks nice ^_^

@AriaBellaGato
Well I have to say, I don't know much about it! But I'll do my best and you can let me know how it turns out c:
@AriaBellaGato
Well I have to say, I don't know much about it! But I'll do my best and you can let me know how it turns out c:
@Woodkid Thanks so much!
@Woodkid Thanks so much!

Should I bump? I'm bumping
Should I bump? I'm bumping
@Woodkid

Oooman I love your banners and want one but I am drawing a huge blank. Hmmm. I know I'd like the same text I have in mine currently but as for style? Oh dear. Haha.

I like style four with the moving background but I'm not sure what to use for a windy themed background. Maybe a gif of wind blowing something... pretty? @_@ I'm at a loss.

Do you have any suggestions? I'm so sorry for being vague! I'm terrible at ordering art, haha.
@Woodkid

Oooman I love your banners and want one but I am drawing a huge blank. Hmmm. I know I'd like the same text I have in mine currently but as for style? Oh dear. Haha.

I like style four with the moving background but I'm not sure what to use for a windy themed background. Maybe a gif of wind blowing something... pretty? @_@ I'm at a loss.

Do you have any suggestions? I'm so sorry for being vague! I'm terrible at ordering art, haha.
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25