Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FREEEEEEE banners!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Woodkid

/tantrums

No, not really, but it's gone again! What is this magic?
@Woodkid

/tantrums

No, not really, but it's gone again! What is this magic?
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
@Woodkid

Hallo there! I rather fancy your beautiful banners and I'd love to have one done!

How about this gif in style 3, and the font I would like should be the Harabara Hand. with the quote "When lost in the darkness, look for the light". Lastly if you could put my ID (#44904) and this fae taking up the left side of the sig.

Thanks again for being open to free sigs! :D. If you feel like I should change something, or I asked for too much to be done, please don't hesitate to let me know ^-^
@Woodkid

Hallo there! I rather fancy your beautiful banners and I'd love to have one done!

How about this gif in style 3, and the font I would like should be the Harabara Hand. with the quote "When lost in the darkness, look for the light". Lastly if you could put my ID (#44904) and this fae taking up the left side of the sig.

Thanks again for being open to free sigs! :D. If you feel like I should change something, or I asked for too much to be done, please don't hesitate to let me know ^-^
WPQ5GlJ.gifspunkin4.pngspunkin3.pngXvypVaQ.gif
@Vmprsm
Literally I am so sorry
I don't know why you're havin this problem ;A;
I'll upload it somewhere soon and PM it to you when I get the chance
I am so sorry

@Spunkin
Everything's in order except for that I can't really take font requests! But I'm sure I can find something similar to what you're looking for, and I'll let you see if it's close enough? ;o;
@Vmprsm
Literally I am so sorry
I don't know why you're havin this problem ;A;
I'll upload it somewhere soon and PM it to you when I get the chance
I am so sorry

@Spunkin
Everything's in order except for that I can't really take font requests! But I'm sure I can find something similar to what you're looking for, and I'll let you see if it's close enough? ;o;
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@Woodkid

Sure, i'm up for whatever ya got! :D
@Woodkid

Sure, i'm up for whatever ya got! :D
WPQ5GlJ.gifspunkin4.pngspunkin3.pngXvypVaQ.gif
@Woodkid

Dont be that sorry! Aww, I feel bad. They are free so I'm not demanding anything, but if it starts happening with other banners you may be in a pickle. Thanks.
@Woodkid

Dont be that sorry! Aww, I feel bad. They are free so I'm not demanding anything, but if it starts happening with other banners you may be in a pickle. Thanks.
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
@Vmprsm
aa sorry i did absolutely nothing today I will do it tomorrow i promise
I'll make an imgur account or somethin

And so far I haven't had anyone else sayin their banners are vanishing, but yours is also the only one that stops moving when i upload it to tumbles

ndcjkdgjhncm life
@Vmprsm
aa sorry i did absolutely nothing today I will do it tomorrow i promise
I'll make an imgur account or somethin

And so far I haven't had anyone else sayin their banners are vanishing, but yours is also the only one that stops moving when i upload it to tumbles

ndcjkdgjhncm life
@Woodkid

Do what you can, but no stress!
@Woodkid

Do what you can, but no stress!
@Woodkid This seems pretty cool and if your not too busy. I would like something with like this. The title would be "Welcome to the House of Wolves" with a gif like this one: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/a5dd23e5785032a09650f79e129a91d1/tumblr_mjket1PMre1ri0d1io1_500.gif[/img]
@Woodkid

This seems pretty cool and if your not too busy.
I would like something with like this.

The title would be "Welcome to the House of Wolves"

with a gif like this one:
tumblr_mjket1PMre1ri0d1io1_500.gif
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa
Very doable! I'll have to get on it tomorrow though because right now I feel like butt and not very creative aaa hope that's okay!
@DacianaLupa
Very doable! I'll have to get on it tomorrow though because right now I feel like butt and not very creative aaa hope that's okay!
@Woodkid Thank you very much! [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lst0nhW2Cf1qzjix8.gif[/img]
@Woodkid

Thank you very much!
tumblr_lst0nhW2Cf1qzjix8.gif
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25