Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Klo Does Commissions
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35
What program do you use? I use photoshop and absolutely abhor lining! A lot of my stuff are now lineless or super sketchy thanks to that.
What program do you use? I use photoshop and absolutely abhor lining! A lot of my stuff are now lineless or super sketchy thanks to that.
@Electrifying

I'm so sorry FR didn't alert me of your post!
I use Paint Tool Sai, with the line stabilizer set to S-7 [the highest it will go]. I believe that feature is new to PS? I definitely recommend it!
@Electrifying

I'm so sorry FR didn't alert me of your post!
I use Paint Tool Sai, with the line stabilizer set to S-7 [the highest it will go]. I believe that feature is new to PS? I definitely recommend it!
Please be aware I am still on break, but this is so you know what's up! You can both give me what dragon/etc you'd like me to draw so I have that on hand and can begin on June 1st!

- @TheoDemoine
You are next! Your commission will be started on June 1, 2018.

- @Abs0lute
You are no longer waitlisted.
Please be aware I am still on break, but this is so you know what's up! You can both give me what dragon/etc you'd like me to draw so I have that on hand and can begin on June 1st!

- @TheoDemoine
You are next! Your commission will be started on June 1, 2018.

- @Abs0lute
You are no longer waitlisted.
Awesome! Thanks @Klomonx If possible can I get this girl here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39432689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394327/39432689_350.png[/img] [/url] The main things I’d like to be included are three pearls, which are a big part of her lore. Her outfit plans include crimson feathered wings, ruby daredevil cover, and a raven sylvan dress, but those don’t necessarily have to be included. You can really go whichever direction you want with her, she was raised by her gay gypsy parents and currently works for the underground due to other dragons being wary of her extra petals. (Underground is everything from exotic dancers to thieves to assassins)
Awesome! Thanks @Klomonx

If possible can I get this girl here?

39432689_350.png

The main things I’d like to be included are three pearls, which are a big part of her lore. Her outfit plans include crimson feathered wings, ruby daredevil cover, and a raven sylvan dress, but those don’t necessarily have to be included. You can really go whichever direction you want with her, she was raised by her gay ***** parents and currently works for the underground due to other dragons being wary of her extra petals. (Underground is everything from exotic dancers to thieves to assassins)
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
I wrote out a nice organized post but lost it, so here I am trying again.
IT'S JUNE FIRST EVERYONE, SO I AM BACK! Gonna tag all of you who are in the queue, thank you for your patience!
@TheoDemoine @Abs0lute @TuxTheStrayCat @MrMoon @Electrifying @fallowtail @MythicalViper @HereBeeDragons @JNaan @TsarinaTorment @Zhimonster
If you wish to be removed from the Waitlist please let me know! Here's a numbered list for everyone so you know what's goin' on:

1. I am back to working on Commissions, of course! Starting with @TheoDemoine. But don't fret, I now have a Trello so everyone can follow my progress. Check out my Trello here. I will, of course, continue to PM commissioners directly for details and whatnot.
  2. I have taken into consideration both the massive amount of Commissions I've been getting alongside feedback from these commissions, and have decided to increase my prices a bit. As soon as I post this post, any commissions I take will be following the NEW PRICES. Everyone who was added to the waitlist before this post will be paying the OLD PRICES. If you don't wanna scroll back to page one, here are the Old and New Prices:

Old Prices [Commissioners Waitlisted BEFORE June 1, 2018]:
    One Dragon: 25,000 Treasure OR 150 Gems
    Two Dragons: 37,500 Treasure OR 225 Gems

New Prices [Commissioners Waitlisted AFTER June 1, 2018]:
    One Dragon: 75,000 Treasure OR 500 Gems
    Two Dragons: 111,000 Treasure OR 750 Gems
  3. As before, I expect payment up front - anyone on the Waitlist can send me a CR in advance, if you so choose - or I will ask for 50% of the payment when I finish the Lineart of your commission.
  4. I've updated my FAQ with some new bits and pieces, including an average turn around time. This turnaround time is based on every Commission I've taken starting Jan 1, 2018, and I'll update it periodically, hopefully, so everyone knows how long my art takes.

Thank you again, everyone, for your patience while I took a small break! May was my Birthday month and so had a lot of big real life going on's, I appreciate everyone whose had even a passing interest in my art! Thank you all! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure there's things I could have written more clearly.
@TheoDemoine as you might have guessed, I am starting your piece today!
I wrote out a nice organized post but lost it, so here I am trying again.
IT'S JUNE FIRST EVERYONE, SO I AM BACK! Gonna tag all of you who are in the queue, thank you for your patience!
@TheoDemoine @Abs0lute @TuxTheStrayCat @MrMoon @Electrifying @fallowtail @MythicalViper @HereBeeDragons @JNaan @TsarinaTorment @Zhimonster
If you wish to be removed from the Waitlist please let me know! Here's a numbered list for everyone so you know what's goin' on:

1. I am back to working on Commissions, of course! Starting with @TheoDemoine. But don't fret, I now have a Trello so everyone can follow my progress. Check out my Trello here. I will, of course, continue to PM commissioners directly for details and whatnot.
  2. I have taken into consideration both the massive amount of Commissions I've been getting alongside feedback from these commissions, and have decided to increase my prices a bit. As soon as I post this post, any commissions I take will be following the NEW PRICES. Everyone who was added to the waitlist before this post will be paying the OLD PRICES. If you don't wanna scroll back to page one, here are the Old and New Prices:

Old Prices [Commissioners Waitlisted BEFORE June 1, 2018]:
    One Dragon: 25,000 Treasure OR 150 Gems
    Two Dragons: 37,500 Treasure OR 225 Gems

New Prices [Commissioners Waitlisted AFTER June 1, 2018]:
    One Dragon: 75,000 Treasure OR 500 Gems
    Two Dragons: 111,000 Treasure OR 750 Gems
  3. As before, I expect payment up front - anyone on the Waitlist can send me a CR in advance, if you so choose - or I will ask for 50% of the payment when I finish the Lineart of your commission.
  4. I've updated my FAQ with some new bits and pieces, including an average turn around time. This turnaround time is based on every Commission I've taken starting Jan 1, 2018, and I'll update it periodically, hopefully, so everyone knows how long my art takes.

Thank you again, everyone, for your patience while I took a small break! May was my Birthday month and so had a lot of big real life going on's, I appreciate everyone whose had even a passing interest in my art! Thank you all! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure there's things I could have written more clearly.
@TheoDemoine as you might have guessed, I am starting your piece today!
@Abs0lute
If you are still interested I am starting your piece!

@TuxTheStrayCat
You are no longer waitlisted!
@Abs0lute
If you are still interested I am starting your piece!

@TuxTheStrayCat
You are no longer waitlisted!
@Klomonx
Yes, I'm still interested! :)
@Klomonx
Yes, I'm still interested! :)
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
@TuxTheStrayCat
- You're next! Please let me know what/who you'd like me to draw! You can also send payment at any time.

@MrMoon
- You are no longer waitlisted! If you'd like you can tell me now what/who'd you like for me to draw!
@TuxTheStrayCat
- You're next! Please let me know what/who you'd like me to draw! You can also send payment at any time.

@MrMoon
- You are no longer waitlisted! If you'd like you can tell me now what/who'd you like for me to draw!
@Klomonx So sorry for not replying sooner! I was actually low on funds but now have the treasure to be able to commission you :) I'll post details ASAP!
@Klomonx So sorry for not replying sooner! I was actually low on funds but now have the treasure to be able to commission you :) I'll post details ASAP!
Would I be able to get two dragons done? I have Ghost [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39340999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393410/39340999_350.png[/img] [/url] He's my clans shaman in training, and very grumpy and antisocial. I'd like his eyes to remain white like in the picture, and just any sort of moody or displeased expression would be perfect. Hunched over or just having bad posture in general would work great! Next would be my favourite dragon, Jude [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37015168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370152/37015168_350.png[/img] [/url] Just those apparel peices minus the emblem would be great! She can look either a little awkward or be smiling shyly, either works fine! I can send payment in treasure soon as I hear confirmation :) Thank you so much
Would I be able to get two dragons done?

I have Ghost

39340999_350.png

He's my clans shaman in training, and very grumpy and antisocial. I'd like his eyes to remain white like in the picture, and just any sort of moody or displeased expression would be perfect. Hunched over or just having bad posture in general would work great!

Next would be my favourite dragon, Jude

37015168_350.png

Just those apparel peices minus the emblem would be great! She can look either a little awkward or be smiling shyly, either works fine!

I can send payment in treasure soon as I hear confirmation :) Thank you so much
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35