Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pocket Dragons and More~ [CLOSED // USD]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@chromasiac
These are completely adorable, may I please be added to the pinglist for when you are next accepting commissions?
@chromasiac
These are completely adorable, may I please be added to the pinglist for when you are next accepting commissions?
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@chromasiac
Oh gosh their so adorable!!
I am sending the payment now. Thank you very much!
@chromasiac
Oh gosh their so adorable!!
I am sending the payment now. Thank you very much!
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@chromasiac
can you ping me when you're open?
@chromasiac
can you ping me when you're open?
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
@chromasiac
I'd love to be added to the pinglist. :c
@chromasiac
I'd love to be added to the pinglist. :c
Jmpva0d.png
@chromasiac
Oh man I want a million! I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@chromasiac
Oh man I want a million! I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@chromasiac Please sign me up for the pinglist as well! Extremely adorable art!
@chromasiac Please sign me up for the pinglist as well! Extremely adorable art!
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
@chromasiac could i be pinged when you reopen :D
@chromasiac could i be pinged when you reopen :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@chromasiac
ooh! I saw some of your cuties on tumblr~ can you ping me when you reopen, please? ;u;
@chromasiac
ooh! I saw some of your cuties on tumblr~ can you ping me when you reopen, please? ;u;
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@Jebii @Diariel @Quinn @AmeEgaree@doctorcrane @Sammael @Lyra531 @SquishyPenguin @wubcats Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I lost my tablet pen and it took a while for me to get a replacement! I will be opening up again on [b]monday[/b], so I won't be able to start drawing until then but I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to get your orders in before anyone else. I'm also offering headshots now for 50k if anyone is interested in that! Here are the two examples I have: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a1cc0683395a8f10a8820ee9ca5dd13b/tumblr_inline_nhxxszsFr21qbt1ry.png[/img][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1a619fa14cc66e983f56c1e7752edbb4/tumblr_inline_nhxzw44kEB1qbt1ry.png[/img]
@Jebii @Diariel @Quinn @AmeEgaree@doctorcrane @Sammael @Lyra531 @SquishyPenguin @wubcats

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I lost my tablet pen and it took a while for me to get a replacement!
I will be opening up again on monday, so I won't be able to start drawing until then but I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to get your orders in before anyone else.

I'm also offering headshots now for 50k if anyone is interested in that! Here are the two examples I have:
tumblr_inline_nhxxszsFr21qbt1ry.pngtumblr_inline_nhxzw44kEB1qbt1ry.png
8y9wkqQ.png
@chromasiac
Could I be on the ping list? Your dragons are adorable!
@chromasiac
Could I be on the ping list? Your dragons are adorable!
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35