Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pocket Dragons and More~ [CLOSED // USD]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@jebii you got it! Thank you so much~~
@jebii you got it! Thank you so much~~
8y9wkqQ.png
@chromasiac Ah, then don't worry about it! I have photoshop myself so I can always edit out the white background if that's alright with you.

Also, asking this again in case you missed it in my last post: I know that you said you'd rather not draw apparel, so could I draw it in myself after you've finished the pocket dragons? Or I could pay extra for you to draw some apparel if you'd like. Of course, if you don't like either idea then it's fine. Thank you!
@chromasiac Ah, then don't worry about it! I have photoshop myself so I can always edit out the white background if that's alright with you.

Also, asking this again in case you missed it in my last post: I know that you said you'd rather not draw apparel, so could I draw it in myself after you've finished the pocket dragons? Or I could pay extra for you to draw some apparel if you'd like. Of course, if you don't like either idea then it's fine. Thank you!
@Irato Hmm, I'd rather not do the apparel since I'll be drawing you tiny sig dragons too and its going to take probably all of tomorrow drawing. You can do whatever you'd like with the dragons after Im done! Is there a specific file type youd like me to save it as to make it easier for you? I usually go with PNG
@Irato Hmm, I'd rather not do the apparel since I'll be drawing you tiny sig dragons too and its going to take probably all of tomorrow drawing. You can do whatever you'd like with the dragons after Im done! Is there a specific file type youd like me to save it as to make it easier for you? I usually go with PNG
8y9wkqQ.png
@Chromasiac Ok! Drawing is a lot of work so I understand haha. PNG is fine! Thanks very much. I'll go ahead and send payment now so that I don't forget later!
@Chromasiac Ok! Drawing is a lot of work so I understand haha. PNG is fine! Thanks very much. I'll go ahead and send payment now so that I don't forget later!
@Amphiptere Here's the art for your OC first!

Full body: x

a6Muyeu.png
@Amphiptere Here's the art for your OC first!

Full body: x

a6Muyeu.png
8y9wkqQ.png
@chromasiac
Thank you!
I am sending the payment now.
@chromasiac
Thank you!
I am sending the payment now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Irato PHEW okay here you go!

BEVkOaJ.pngNzF83JD.pngr2CzeMa.pngw6fG0uZ.png

6PUJgAJ.png
@Irato PHEW okay here you go!

BEVkOaJ.pngNzF83JD.pngr2CzeMa.pngw6fG0uZ.png

6PUJgAJ.png
8y9wkqQ.png
@chromasiac AAAH, oh my gosh, these are perfect! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
@chromasiac AAAH, oh my gosh, these are perfect! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
@Irato of course~ I'm so glad you like them!
@Irato of course~ I'm so glad you like them!
8y9wkqQ.png
@Amphiptere Here you go!!

Bx1U0QX.png7Sw4TxM.png
K9WEbL6.pngFB6zkd2.png
xgwGoFi.png3EAu0NW.png
@Amphiptere Here you go!!

Bx1U0QX.png7Sw4TxM.png
K9WEbL6.pngFB6zkd2.png
xgwGoFi.png3EAu0NW.png
8y9wkqQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35