Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kaseiko's Quality Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kaseiko Yes please, I would appreciate that. ^^
@Kaseiko Yes please, I would appreciate that. ^^
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Kaseiko
May I please hold a slot for four refined sketch headshots with more shading and four refined sketches with simple shading?
I'll have my boys' refs in the next week or so, and I can pay you ahead of time if you would feel more comfortable with that ^^. The characters I have chosen are two feathered male Capo Cane D' Italias (a dog breed on DA), and I can link you to the references of the breed if you would like?
@Kaseiko
May I please hold a slot for four refined sketch headshots with more shading and four refined sketches with simple shading?
I'll have my boys' refs in the next week or so, and I can pay you ahead of time if you would feel more comfortable with that ^^. The characters I have chosen are two feathered male Capo Cane D' Italias (a dog breed on DA), and I can link you to the references of the breed if you would like?
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
@IBiteBack
I can put you in on the queue behind Avarosa if you'd like. Would you be paying in USD, treasure or gems? You can make a down payment if you want to ensure your spot on the queue (completely optional), but you don't have to pay the full amount until I am ready to start the commissions.
I searched dA for the breed and it seems there's different kinds. o: A reference sheet of the breed would be nice, if you'd like, send it over in a PM when you get your characters references done as well, that way it's all in one place. (:
@IBiteBack
I can put you in on the queue behind Avarosa if you'd like. Would you be paying in USD, treasure or gems? You can make a down payment if you want to ensure your spot on the queue (completely optional), but you don't have to pay the full amount until I am ready to start the commissions.
I searched dA for the breed and it seems there's different kinds. o: A reference sheet of the breed would be nice, if you'd like, send it over in a PM when you get your characters references done as well, that way it's all in one place. (:
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko
I'll be paying in treasure and leaving you a nice tip because you're definitely underpricing your amazing art! I'll send over a little gift/part of the tip and be keeping the rest in my vault for when the time comes. It'll be about 2,300 as part of the tip and you've got another 24,800 in my vault for you!
@Kaseiko
I'll be paying in treasure and leaving you a nice tip because you're definitely underpricing your amazing art! I'll send over a little gift/part of the tip and be keeping the rest in my vault for when the time comes. It'll be about 2,300 as part of the tip and you've got another 24,800 in my vault for you!
Dragoncave
mBiAc.gif xQmCT.gif 6l7qU.gif 3m3hy.gif 6DxWO.gif svQ5G.gif
These guys will die if they don't get clicks!
@Avarosa

I apologize for such a delay getting back to you, but I should be able to take your commission now if you're still interested.
@Avarosa

I apologize for such a delay getting back to you, but I should be able to take your commission now if you're still interested.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko If you're still doing this, I would love a slot whenever one becomes available! ^.^
@Kaseiko If you're still doing this, I would love a slot whenever one becomes available! ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie

Depending on what you want, I may be able to take one.
@ChristianCutie

Depending on what you want, I may be able to take one.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko That would be fantastic! I would order a full body refined sketch with more shading of Gwynevere, here. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=248429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2485/248429_350.png[/img] [/url] Just let me know if you're able to take the order or not, and thanks for getting back to me so quickly! ^.^
@Kaseiko That would be fantastic! I would order a full body refined sketch with more shading of Gwynevere, here. :3

248429_350.png

Just let me know if you're able to take the order or not, and thanks for getting back to me so quickly! ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie

Do you want all apparel included?

Since I need the treasure, I'll accept it. Since I haven't recalculated the values yet since the gem value increase, it's still at 1200k for everything I believe.
@ChristianCutie

Do you want all apparel included?

Since I need the treasure, I'll accept it. Since I haven't recalculated the values yet since the gem value increase, it's still at 1200k for everything I believe.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko Yep, it'd be all the apparel included, and yay, thanks much! ^.^ At the risk of sounding silly, do you still give discounts for Nature members?
@Kaseiko Yep, it'd be all the apparel included, and yay, thanks much! ^.^ At the risk of sounding silly, do you still give discounts for Nature members?
1 2 3 4 5 6