Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arelyn's Art Shop [USD$]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@Amalica: Everything looks good to me! And the spiderwebs sound like a cool touch! I'll be sure to add in a spider or two on or hanging off of her horns. :)
@Amalica: Everything looks good to me! And the spiderwebs sound like a cool touch! I'll be sure to add in a spider or two on or hanging off of her horns. :)
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Arelyn - Oh yay! Thank you so much. I'm sending the payment over. You recently did a picture for my good friend sadey and she showed me and referred me to you. :)
@Arelyn - Oh yay! Thank you so much. I'm sending the payment over. You recently did a picture for my good friend sadey and she showed me and referred me to you. :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Amalica: That's awesome! I really did have fun coloring her dragon and familiar.
It's always really awesome to hear people enjoying the art I do for them. :)
@Amalica: That's awesome! I really did have fun coloring her dragon and familiar.
It's always really awesome to hear people enjoying the art I do for them. :)
@Arelyn
oh my gosh oAo I absolutely love love love your art.
I will definately be coming back for one when i raise the gold!
@Arelyn
oh my gosh oAo I absolutely love love love your art.
I will definately be coming back for one when i raise the gold!
puffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@rondonu: Thank you so much! :D
I'm glad you like it!
@rondonu: Thank you so much! :D
I'm glad you like it!
@Arelyn BACKGROUND: Simple REFERENCE: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62450/6244904_350.png[/img] Sugartha is the Bard of Clan na Gaoithe Thudaidh. He is very energetic like his father, but has learned to use his energy constructively. His joyful personality is contagious, and he loves to bring music to his Clan and spin tales for them. His heart lies fully with music and stories EXTRA INFO: nothing really. just be creative and have fun with him :) CURRENCY TOTAL: 1500 gems also do you want payment now or later?
@Arelyn

BACKGROUND: Simple
REFERENCE: 6244904_350.png

Sugartha is the Bard of Clan na Gaoithe Thudaidh. He is very energetic like his father, but has learned to use his energy constructively. His joyful personality is contagious, and he loves to bring music to his Clan and spin tales for them. His heart lies fully with music and stories

EXTRA INFO: nothing really. just be creative and have fun with him :)
CURRENCY TOTAL: 1500 gems

also do you want payment now or later?
l6mtPEk.png
@chezameed: Awesome, love his colors! And I take payment upfront before I add someone to the slot list.
@chezameed: Awesome, love his colors! And I take payment upfront before I add someone to the slot list.
@Arelyn
sweet. payment sent. Thank you!
@Arelyn
sweet. payment sent. Thank you!
l6mtPEk.png
UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS
After I finish current commissions, I'll be closing for a while. I'm doing my best to juggle commissions, book illustrations, and secret santa stuff all at once and it's very stressful. HOWEVER, you can still be asked to be added to the pinglist and I'll ping you when I open again.

For people who have already commissioned me:
On the first page it says I usually complete commissions within a few days to a week and I'll have to say it will be a bit longer. I have 6 book illustrations to do and unfortunately they take a bit of priority because I'm under contract for them.
I've already started sketching out all current FR commissions and I'll do my best to get them finished as quick as I am able.

Thank you all so much for your patience!
UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS
After I finish current commissions, I'll be closing for a while. I'm doing my best to juggle commissions, book illustrations, and secret santa stuff all at once and it's very stressful. HOWEVER, you can still be asked to be added to the pinglist and I'll ping you when I open again.

For people who have already commissioned me:
On the first page it says I usually complete commissions within a few days to a week and I'll have to say it will be a bit longer. I have 6 book illustrations to do and unfortunately they take a bit of priority because I'm under contract for them.
I've already started sketching out all current FR commissions and I'll do my best to get them finished as quick as I am able.

Thank you all so much for your patience!
@Arelyn - Can I change the dragon you're drawing for me? Amalica changed forms and yeah lol.
@Arelyn - Can I change the dragon you're drawing for me? Amalica changed forms and yeah lol.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44