Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arelyn's Art Shop [USD$]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
@Arelyn

Would you be willing to do two dragons in the same image?
@Arelyn

Would you be willing to do two dragons in the same image?
@Irefe: I don't mind!
@Irefe: I don't mind!
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Arelyn Great! I'll fill out the form then, thanks! I'd like them as dragon headshots, please. BACKGROUND: Simple REFERENCE: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1720168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17202/1720168_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaseti Is calm, quiet, withdrawn, closed off and shy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7365598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73656/7365598_350.png[/img] [/url] Nuvola is much more outspoken, confident, dignified and proud, but is kind and can be outgoing. The pair are brother and sister (mates here on FR, but their characters are to be siblings) and are the first born twins of their clan leaders (so prince and princess basically). EXTRA INFO: I'd like the two of them together in the same image, pose is up to you. NOTE: Nuvola is meant to have the black spines gene as well, but I haven't gotten the gene for her yet because it's too expensive at the moment. CURRENCY TOTAL: 1.2mill treasure (same as two separate headshots).
@Arelyn
Great! I'll fill out the form then, thanks! I'd like them as dragon headshots, please.

BACKGROUND: Simple
REFERENCE:

1720168_350.png

Kaseti Is calm, quiet, withdrawn, closed off and shy.

7365598_350.png

Nuvola is much more outspoken, confident, dignified and proud, but is kind and can be outgoing.

The pair are brother and sister (mates here on FR, but their characters are to be siblings) and are the first born twins of their clan leaders (so prince and princess basically).
EXTRA INFO: I'd like the two of them together in the same image, pose is up to you. NOTE: Nuvola is meant to have the black spines gene as well, but I haven't gotten the gene for her yet because it's too expensive at the moment.
CURRENCY TOTAL: 1.2mill treasure (same as two separate headshots).
@Irefe: Any idea what you would want for the background?
@Irefe: Any idea what you would want for the background?
@Arelyn
Nothing in particular in mind, maybe something sky-esque? Or even just gradient colors or something, whatever you think looks nice.
@Arelyn
Nothing in particular in mind, maybe something sky-esque? Or even just gradient colors or something, whatever you think looks nice.
@Irefe: I can definitely do that! :)
@Irefe: I can definitely do that! :)
@Irefe: Awesome! Once payment has been sent, I'll add you to the list and get to work on it!
@Irefe: Awesome! Once payment has been sent, I'll add you to the list and get to work on it!
@Arelyn Whoops, temporarily forgot you wanted payment upfront, been to too many art shops today XD! I'll send it in a moment.
@Arelyn Whoops, temporarily forgot you wanted payment upfront, been to too many art shops today XD! I'll send it in a moment.
@Irefe: Haha, that's fine! :)
@Irefe: Haha, that's fine! :)
@Arelyn I would like a dragon headshot of Amalica here Simple background This is her [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76009/7600859_350.png[/img] She's clan Matriarch, she's a bit of an odd one. She's cold and calculating and extremely vicious but she's all of these things in a quiet sort of way. She loves to explore old ruins and tombs and scavenge for various old tomes as she loves to read. It's why she's covered in spiders partly, she enjoys them and the webbing they weave around her antlers, it makes her feel like an ancient and primal force. If you could please show the webbing around the antlers, maybe a spider hanging from one by a strand, but then again. You're the artist lol, not me. Oh and she has spines. They're more like quills for her in her mane, they're poisonous and are tipped with a corrosive acid that's normally a bright green. Payment: 1500 gems. Hope I did that right.
@Arelyn

I would like a dragon headshot of Amalica here
Simple background

This is her

7600859_350.png

She's clan Matriarch, she's a bit of an odd one. She's cold and calculating and extremely vicious but she's all of these things in a quiet sort of way. She loves to explore old ruins and tombs and scavenge for various old tomes as she loves to read. It's why she's covered in spiders partly, she enjoys them and the webbing they weave around her antlers, it makes her feel like an ancient and primal force.

If you could please show the webbing around the antlers, maybe a spider hanging from one by a strand, but then again. You're the artist lol, not me. Oh and she has spines. They're more like quills for her in her mane, they're poisonous and are tipped with a corrosive acid that's normally a bright green.

Payment: 1500 gems.

Hope I did that right.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44