Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Type Writer Bios [Open] 2 slots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MoonGoddess Thank you kindly! Do you want me to do two characters to a story, for the next two? (one for Jordan and Rhema, and one for Elijah and Elisha?)
@MoonGoddess Thank you kindly! Do you want me to do two characters to a story, for the next two? (one for Jordan and Rhema, and one for Elijah and Elisha?)
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@bette
it's entirely up to you! ^u^ if you want to, go for it!
just remember that (though i love the stories they have underneath) Jordan+Rhema's story doesn't quite match their location and time thingie very well. :P

other than that....yup. whatever
@bette
it's entirely up to you! ^u^ if you want to, go for it!
just remember that (though i love the stories they have underneath) Jordan+Rhema's story doesn't quite match their location and time thingie very well. :P

other than that....yup. whatever
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess No problemo! I'll write something up, and if it doesn't quite fit the setting you have in mind, I can make some edits :)
@MoonGoddess No problemo! I'll write something up, and if it doesn't quite fit the setting you have in mind, I can make some edits :)
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette
sounds good! thank you!
@Bette
sounds good! thank you!
@MoonGoddess This one got a bit dark, but it was Apocalyptic...

Quote:
“Welcome to the gang,” Sam said, holding out a gloved hand for Jordan to shake.

Sam returned the grip firmly, blinking slowly so that his eyes wouldn’t water. The fresh piercing through his ear was burning, much like the brand that it was. He didn’t want his new compatriots to know he was in pain. Jordan the Sword didn’t feel pain.

He left that business to Jordan Muse, and Jordan Muse wasn’t in so long as the Sword was out.

“You’ve got a face like a slammed door, kid,” Sam said. “I like that in a man.”

“I smile when I mean it,” Jordan said mildly, rolling off the piercing chair and onto his feet.

“Sure you do, sure you do… Follow me, we’ve got a few things to discuss.”

Jordan followed Sam out of the room and down an unfamiliar corridor. They slipped out the back door of the Tattoo parlor they’d been in, navigating a thin, trash-filled back alley. Jordan tried to orient himself, but it was difficult when he couldn’t see the sun for the tall buildings. He wasn’t familiar with Sniper territory to begin with. They ran a tight ship, and put a lot of effort into keeping their rivals out. That was why Jordan had joined them, after his last gang had dissolved. Rhema needed to be in a stable territory.

She wouldn’t exactly be safe, but she’d be safer.

Jordan was jostled from his musings when Sam stopped before him, it was only practiced reflexes that saved him from colliding with the other man’s back. They were at the back of some bar; Jordan could hear the pounding music within and see the remains of liquor cases. The smell of vomit was more apparent than usual, and he found himself having to breathe through his mouth.

Sam smirked at Jordan, like he knew exactly what Jordan was thinking. Then he unlocked the back door of the bar and beckoned Jordan inside. The music was louder, but still low enough to hold a conversation. They were in a room above the club, simply outfitted with a desk and chairs, with an easy view of the dancers below. It was early enough that not too many were out. Jordan thought he caught a flash of red hair, before Sam once again garnered his attention.

“You got a girl, Jordan?” Sam asked, gesturing for Jordan to take a seat opposite him.

Sam’s desk was sizable, and rather shockingly made of wood, instead of salvaged metal. Jordan’s seat was nowhere near as expensive, but he imagined that his new boss wanted him to be aware of the differences between them.

“No Sir, I haven’t got a girl,” Jordan replied.

“A boy?”

“No, Sir.”

Sam tsked, “well, then, we’ll find you someone that suits you. There have to be some perks, doing the job you do. A warm bed is the least of them.”

Jordan blinked, but otherwise did not move a single muscle on his face.

“Like a slammed door,” Sam muttered, repeating himself. “How about her? She’s new to the club, sings like a bird.”

Sam pointed his finger towards the stage below, where a fine-boned girl was singing to a growing crowd of people. Her movements were as vibrant and guileless as the smile on her face. She had a slim build, and Jordan very well knew that she looked younger than she was, and she already looked younger than him.

“Sir, that girl is my sister,” Jordan said, blood running cold.

Sam smiled like a slit throat.

“No, really?” Sam said. “What a coincidence is that.”

@MoonGoddess This one got a bit dark, but it was Apocalyptic...

Quote:
“Welcome to the gang,” Sam said, holding out a gloved hand for Jordan to shake.

Sam returned the grip firmly, blinking slowly so that his eyes wouldn’t water. The fresh piercing through his ear was burning, much like the brand that it was. He didn’t want his new compatriots to know he was in pain. Jordan the Sword didn’t feel pain.

He left that business to Jordan Muse, and Jordan Muse wasn’t in so long as the Sword was out.

“You’ve got a face like a slammed door, kid,” Sam said. “I like that in a man.”

“I smile when I mean it,” Jordan said mildly, rolling off the piercing chair and onto his feet.

“Sure you do, sure you do… Follow me, we’ve got a few things to discuss.”

Jordan followed Sam out of the room and down an unfamiliar corridor. They slipped out the back door of the Tattoo parlor they’d been in, navigating a thin, trash-filled back alley. Jordan tried to orient himself, but it was difficult when he couldn’t see the sun for the tall buildings. He wasn’t familiar with Sniper territory to begin with. They ran a tight ship, and put a lot of effort into keeping their rivals out. That was why Jordan had joined them, after his last gang had dissolved. Rhema needed to be in a stable territory.

She wouldn’t exactly be safe, but she’d be safer.

Jordan was jostled from his musings when Sam stopped before him, it was only practiced reflexes that saved him from colliding with the other man’s back. They were at the back of some bar; Jordan could hear the pounding music within and see the remains of liquor cases. The smell of vomit was more apparent than usual, and he found himself having to breathe through his mouth.

Sam smirked at Jordan, like he knew exactly what Jordan was thinking. Then he unlocked the back door of the bar and beckoned Jordan inside. The music was louder, but still low enough to hold a conversation. They were in a room above the club, simply outfitted with a desk and chairs, with an easy view of the dancers below. It was early enough that not too many were out. Jordan thought he caught a flash of red hair, before Sam once again garnered his attention.

“You got a girl, Jordan?” Sam asked, gesturing for Jordan to take a seat opposite him.

Sam’s desk was sizable, and rather shockingly made of wood, instead of salvaged metal. Jordan’s seat was nowhere near as expensive, but he imagined that his new boss wanted him to be aware of the differences between them.

“No Sir, I haven’t got a girl,” Jordan replied.

“A boy?”

“No, Sir.”

Sam tsked, “well, then, we’ll find you someone that suits you. There have to be some perks, doing the job you do. A warm bed is the least of them.”

Jordan blinked, but otherwise did not move a single muscle on his face.

“Like a slammed door,” Sam muttered, repeating himself. “How about her? She’s new to the club, sings like a bird.”

Sam pointed his finger towards the stage below, where a fine-boned girl was singing to a growing crowd of people. Her movements were as vibrant and guileless as the smile on her face. She had a slim build, and Jordan very well knew that she looked younger than she was, and she already looked younger than him.

“Sir, that girl is my sister,” Jordan said, blood running cold.

Sam smiled like a slit throat.

“No, really?” Sam said. “What a coincidence is that.”

68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette
it's very well written--but Jordan wouldn't be the type to be under another--rather, he'd be more of the gang leader/second in command. :/ idk if i made that clear enough? If there was something in his profile that gave you the wrong idea, please let me know asap so i can fix it! @_@;
@Bette
it's very well written--but Jordan wouldn't be the type to be under another--rather, he'd be more of the gang leader/second in command. :/ idk if i made that clear enough? If there was something in his profile that gave you the wrong idea, please let me know asap so i can fix it! @_@;
@MoonGoddess Far enough. I was going off the fact that he'd had a lot of gang initiations, and no one starts out at the top of a gang, particularly if they're a loner and don't have anyone to speak for them (and... have the gang marks to show they switch sides a lot). I wanted to write him at the start of something, so there was something for him to work for, and it would be more interesting.

If he's a leader sort of character, maybe he would be less of a loner? People who keep to themselves usually only care for the few important things, rather than the whole. Community leaders tend to show that ability by having good social skills, and being involved, even if it's reluctantly.

Is that helpful?
@MoonGoddess Far enough. I was going off the fact that he'd had a lot of gang initiations, and no one starts out at the top of a gang, particularly if they're a loner and don't have anyone to speak for them (and... have the gang marks to show they switch sides a lot). I wanted to write him at the start of something, so there was something for him to work for, and it would be more interesting.

If he's a leader sort of character, maybe he would be less of a loner? People who keep to themselves usually only care for the few important things, rather than the whole. Community leaders tend to show that ability by having good social skills, and being involved, even if it's reluctantly.

Is that helpful?
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette
That was when he was young---and gang leaders never make others do what they themselves won't do (or...at least i'm working off of that mentality)

He wasn't always quiet and sullen--it developed over time. So either he is quiet and sullen and at the top of the pack, or he's energetic and doggedly persistent as a newbie in the world of fighting.

That is a fair point that i have considered before hand actually--he's more of the "behind the scene" sort of leader. He's also brilliant (he will deny it) and since he hates people, he stays in second-in-command, so he can fight and not worry about politics. There was a circumstance (i haven't quite decided when it happens) when his best friend dies after some horrific circumstances--and he is forced to take his place as president--but until then, he should be relatively in the shadows--feared, and mysterious.

I'm really sorry if you were confused by that. I will edit his profile some more tomorrow, when i'm not about to collapse from exhaustion, so as to make it more clear. //bricked
I can also pay you for your trouble if you would like? @_@
@Bette
That was when he was young---and gang leaders never make others do what they themselves won't do (or...at least i'm working off of that mentality)

He wasn't always quiet and sullen--it developed over time. So either he is quiet and sullen and at the top of the pack, or he's energetic and doggedly persistent as a newbie in the world of fighting.

That is a fair point that i have considered before hand actually--he's more of the "behind the scene" sort of leader. He's also brilliant (he will deny it) and since he hates people, he stays in second-in-command, so he can fight and not worry about politics. There was a circumstance (i haven't quite decided when it happens) when his best friend dies after some horrific circumstances--and he is forced to take his place as president--but until then, he should be relatively in the shadows--feared, and mysterious.

I'm really sorry if you were confused by that. I will edit his profile some more tomorrow, when i'm not about to collapse from exhaustion, so as to make it more clear. //bricked
I can also pay you for your trouble if you would like? @_@
@MoonGoddess Alright, I can write something new that is in synch your image of him. Perhaps you could give me a tighter brief, though, when you have time? I don't have a good feel for what Jordan would be working towards (as in, why he would want to be a leader, and what he would be fighting against or towards). If I have a feel for his weaknesses as a character, and what motivates him personally and politically, then I can write something that fits your vision.
@MoonGoddess Alright, I can write something new that is in synch your image of him. Perhaps you could give me a tighter brief, though, when you have time? I don't have a good feel for what Jordan would be working towards (as in, why he would want to be a leader, and what he would be fighting against or towards). If I have a feel for his weaknesses as a character, and what motivates him personally and politically, then I can write something that fits your vision.
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette
Wahh, thanks for going over this with me....i had no idea there were so many things that could confuse people....i'm going to have to fix that ASAP. @_@;

Ultimately, he's after revenge. I don't know where i should stick that in for him...@_@ maybe in Personality or something....
He fights in order to stay on top--that's the only way he can truly protect his sister. It's not just people he has to look out for though--there are monsters and twisted creatures out in the Outside, thanks to the Apocalypse.
The only way one can leave a gang is if the gang disintegrates...or in a body bag.

his weak point is mainly his sister. He can't keep track of her all the time, and thanks to her personality, she goes EVERYWHERE. he doesn't care for politics, so long as he and his sister stays alive and fed and clothed without her getting hurt. It's really a hectic time. He has a deep protective streak.
IDK what else you need?
Keep asking if you need stuff though...this is really helpful...@_@;
@Bette
Wahh, thanks for going over this with me....i had no idea there were so many things that could confuse people....i'm going to have to fix that ASAP. @_@;

Ultimately, he's after revenge. I don't know where i should stick that in for him...@_@ maybe in Personality or something....
He fights in order to stay on top--that's the only way he can truly protect his sister. It's not just people he has to look out for though--there are monsters and twisted creatures out in the Outside, thanks to the Apocalypse.
The only way one can leave a gang is if the gang disintegrates...or in a body bag.

his weak point is mainly his sister. He can't keep track of her all the time, and thanks to her personality, she goes EVERYWHERE. he doesn't care for politics, so long as he and his sister stays alive and fed and clothed without her getting hurt. It's really a hectic time. He has a deep protective streak.
IDK what else you need?
Keep asking if you need stuff though...this is really helpful...@_@;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11