Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oiseau's commissions [Ping list open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Theoiseaubird

Do you take written descriptions or prompts for human-ish monsters?
@Theoiseaubird

Do you take written descriptions or prompts for human-ish monsters?
@exosomniac

Sorry, I would fear too much that I'd get it wrong. It would be too easy for me to imagine something different then yourself and I don't want to mess up on something you'd pay a good amount of treasures for. I am terribly sorry.
@exosomniac

Sorry, I would fear too much that I'd get it wrong. It would be too easy for me to imagine something different then yourself and I don't want to mess up on something you'd pay a good amount of treasures for. I am terribly sorry.
@Theoiseaubird - Lovely art! If you have time, take a gander at my art contest? (link in sig)
@Theoiseaubird - Lovely art! If you have time, take a gander at my art contest? (link in sig)
@threoiseaubird
Do you prefer drawing males or females? ;)
@threoiseaubird
Do you prefer drawing males or females? ;)
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@FallingFreely

-Thank you very much, I had a look at your contest and the prizes are so super neat but I fear that I don't have time to work freely on something that I might get nothing out of, that probably sounds silly but I don't have a lot of free time this week before I have to go back to work and stuff.
I wish you the best of luck with your contest though.

@MoonGoddess

-I prefer to draw females, since I fine their curves are fun to draw and I have yet to be super comfortable with drawing male bodies.
@FallingFreely

-Thank you very much, I had a look at your contest and the prizes are so super neat but I fear that I don't have time to work freely on something that I might get nothing out of, that probably sounds silly but I don't have a lot of free time this week before I have to go back to work and stuff.
I wish you the best of luck with your contest though.

@MoonGoddess

-I prefer to draw females, since I fine their curves are fun to draw and I have yet to be super comfortable with drawing male bodies.
Bump :3
Bump :3
@Hogosha [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/dfe168f5726b40dbb53b27d632b65824/tumblr_n8w536qGin1t0b3u3o1_500.png[/img] and also [url=http://theoiseaubird.tumblr.com/post/92117012224/1-of-2-commissions-for-hogosha]here[/url] is the link to it posted on Tumblr if you want that. Thank you for commissioning me, I'll have the second part up tomorrow.
@Hogosha

tumblr_n8w536qGin1t0b3u3o1_500.png

and also here is the link to it posted on Tumblr if you want that.

Thank you for commissioning me, I'll have the second part up tomorrow.
@Theoiseaubird Dear God in heaven that is about the cutest thing I have seen in ages D8 It's AWESOME my friend is gonna like go into spasms of joy. Thank you so much I can't wait to see number 2 8D
@Theoiseaubird Dear God in heaven that is about the cutest thing I have seen in ages D8 It's AWESOME my friend is gonna like go into spasms of joy. Thank you so much I can't wait to see number 2 8D
@Hogosha [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/e8803b8903a0a234ce40540c70618130/tumblr_n8w8xf2ag51t0b3u3o1_500.png[/img] and done! wont lie, the white silly chest thing threw me off, surprisingly hard to find a front view of this silly bird. Hope it's okay though.
@Hogosha

tumblr_n8w8xf2ag51t0b3u3o1_500.png

and done! wont lie, the white silly chest thing threw me off, surprisingly hard to find a front view of this silly bird. Hope it's okay though.
@theoiseaubird

I feel your pain. Green herons just like to be in profile or something, the goofs. I absolutely LOVE my pic 8D Thank you so so much it's gorgeous and awesome X3 Silly crooked neck birds with weird nature and all. My friend was also beside herself over her pic so again, so much appreciation n____n Enjoy the T!
@theoiseaubird

I feel your pain. Green herons just like to be in profile or something, the goofs. I absolutely LOVE my pic 8D Thank you so so much it's gorgeous and awesome X3 Silly crooked neck birds with weird nature and all. My friend was also beside herself over her pic so again, so much appreciation n____n Enjoy the T!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26