Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oiseau's commissions [Ping list open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Kajeayn [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/68c4629b9661098d74fc52c8f52a2949/tumblr_n8x9u7DOhN1t0b3u3o1_500.png[/img] Done and done!
@Kajeayn

tumblr_n8x9u7DOhN1t0b3u3o1_500.png

Done and done!
@Fictionalistic [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/d3d7bab6ccec08f344b14da2f5e3ec46/tumblr_n8xisfu82Y1t0b3u3o1_500.png[/img] Hope this is what you had in mind.
@Fictionalistic

tumblr_n8xisfu82Y1t0b3u3o1_500.png

Hope this is what you had in mind.
@theoiseaubird can i grab your last slot?
@theoiseaubird can i grab your last slot?
@gayzelle

Depends if you have the treasures and what you wont, I normally don't fill the slot out until I get the money. Though why not pm me and tell me what you want. We can talk about prices and stuff there.
@gayzelle

Depends if you have the treasures and what you wont, I normally don't fill the slot out until I get the money. Though why not pm me and tell me what you want. We can talk about prices and stuff there.
@Theoiseaubird
Is your last slot still open?
And if not can I get on your ping list if you have one?
@Theoiseaubird
Is your last slot still open?
And if not can I get on your ping list if you have one?
@Dark

at the moment it is still open, though if I go over by one or so I'm sure it wont hurt since I'm not super busy.
@Dark

at the moment it is still open, though if I go over by one or so I'm sure it wont hurt since I'm not super busy.
@Theoiseaubird

Ooh, she looks great! I love how draft-y you made her body, and the way you drew her hair. Very much like I envisioned! :D Thank you!
@Theoiseaubird

Ooh, she looks great! I love how draft-y you made her body, and the way you drew her hair. Very much like I envisioned! :D Thank you!
2v8o8xd.png
@Theoiseaubird Do you happen to still have a slot left? c: I was also wondering if you'd take gems at all, and if so at what rate?
@Theoiseaubird Do you happen to still have a slot left? c: I was also wondering if you'd take gems at all, and if so at what rate?
@Jazz
I think my slots full, but just in case I can take one more.
also I'm not super sure what a good ratio from treasures to gems would be???
i've seen people go from 1:500
Would that be a good price?
I am truthfully not sure and that is probably not a good thing.
I guess it also depends on what you want, though I do need gems at this moment.
@Jazz
I think my slots full, but just in case I can take one more.
also I'm not super sure what a good ratio from treasures to gems would be???
i've seen people go from 1:500
Would that be a good price?
I am truthfully not sure and that is probably not a good thing.
I guess it also depends on what you want, though I do need gems at this moment.
@gayzelle [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/9938f6a6483499d7a78b47a260eaf140/tumblr_n8xyhtI86E1t0b3u3o1_500.png[/img] This was one of my favorites to do.
@gayzelle

tumblr_n8xyhtI86E1t0b3u3o1_500.png

This was one of my favorites to do.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26