Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nutty's Digital Paintings [slots filled]
1 2 3
I'd love to claim a slot, only I'm on vacation and don't have access to some reference pics I wanted to send you... If it's alright I'll PM a description later today and if you decide you also want the pics, you just put me at the bottom of the list? I'll be back home next weekend.
I'd love to claim a slot, only I'm on vacation and don't have access to some reference pics I wanted to send you... If it's alright I'll PM a description later today and if you decide you also want the pics, you just put me at the bottom of the list? I'll be back home next weekend.
@Nuttychooky, I'd love a full body! 8)

I would super duper adore you if you think you could work with my OC that is getting the most love right now, Demelza! I have a text reference that also includes some pictures as well as some screenshots and art of her. If you have any questions at all, you know where to find me! 8)
@Nuttychooky, I'd love a full body! 8)

I would super duper adore you if you think you could work with my OC that is getting the most love right now, Demelza! I have a text reference that also includes some pictures as well as some screenshots and art of her. If you have any questions at all, you know where to find me! 8)
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@MarquiseCarabas Oh gosh, sorry about the late reply, I missed your post! Of course that's fine, send what you can and we'll see what we can do.

@Abril Awesomesauce! I'll PM you with questions~

Aaaaand with that, slots are filled again. Thanks guys!
@MarquiseCarabas Oh gosh, sorry about the late reply, I missed your post! Of course that's fine, send what you can and we'll see what we can do.

@Abril Awesomesauce! I'll PM you with questions~

Aaaaand with that, slots are filled again. Thanks guys!
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
@nuttychooky

Please ping me when you have a slot open! ^^
@nuttychooky

Please ping me when you have a slot open! ^^
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin Sure thing! =)
@Merlin Sure thing! =)
@nuttychooky

Ammgg, please add me to your pinglist? ;w;!
@nuttychooky

Ammgg, please add me to your pinglist? ;w;!
LEbRoVp.png
@Cullen Sure thing!
@Cullen Sure thing!
1 2 3