Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nutty's Digital Paintings [slots filled]
1 2 3
@nuttychooky
Oh my gosh! I love your sample images. I'd love to buy something but I haven't decided what I want yet... Can I PM you with questions?
@nuttychooky
Oh my gosh! I love your sample images. I'd love to buy something but I haven't decided what I want yet... Can I PM you with questions?
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne of course! Go ahead and PM me- I'm at school right this second, but I'll get back to you within the next six hours. :3
@Serpenthyne of course! Go ahead and PM me- I'm at school right this second, but I'll get back to you within the next six hours. :3
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
Thanks, @Dektol. Much appreciated. :3
Thanks, @Dektol. Much appreciated. :3
@nuttychooky I'd love to commission a headshot from you if you've got slots open! I'm in Plague, so we have Dominance this week, and we can hash it out a bit more in PMs if that suits you.
@nuttychooky I'd love to commission a headshot from you if you've got slots open! I'm in Plague, so we have Dominance this week, and we can hash it out a bit more in PMs if that suits you.
Go ahead, @Vannevar :3 Edit: And PM me, I mean. /is vague, apparently.
Go ahead, @Vannevar :3 Edit: And PM me, I mean. /is vague, apparently.
Hey guys, thank you! My slots are all filled for the moment. =D

@Serpenthyne, if you confirm your interest soon I'll slip you in with this batch, since you've made inquiries before the slots filled. :3
Hey guys, thank you! My slots are all filled for the moment. =D

@Serpenthyne, if you confirm your interest soon I'll slip you in with this batch, since you've made inquiries before the slots filled. :3
@nuttychooky Could you please ping me when you have an open slot again? I have a (human) character that I'd love a headshot of!
@nuttychooky Could you please ping me when you have an open slot again? I have a (human) character that I'd love a headshot of!
@MarquiseCarabas sure thing! :D
@MarquiseCarabas sure thing! :D
Bump for a fellow Earthie. c:
Bump for a fellow Earthie. c:
@Awol
@MarquiseCarabas

With that round of commissions done and dusted, I'm opening up again!

The finished commissions can be found here: http://nuttychooky.tumblr.com/ (possibly NSFW)

Serpenthyne gets first slot, if wished, which leaves two slots open!
@Awol
@MarquiseCarabas

With that round of commissions done and dusted, I'm opening up again!

The finished commissions can be found here: http://nuttychooky.tumblr.com/ (possibly NSFW)

Serpenthyne gets first slot, if wished, which leaves two slots open!
1 2 3