Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Falkarth's Art Shop TEMP CLOSE
1 2 3 4
@Hat17

Omg thats really cool O: Ugh I love backstories and seeing people giving their dragons them makes me so HAPPY

I don't have any of them yet BC and it makes me sad! My friend got her hands on the spiral one with red eyes?? I am so very jealous BI
If they bring out a ridgeback one I'm so all over that wow

Awesome! :D I'm off to bed soon (its 4am here EEK) so I'll reply when I awaken -o- But thanks for the water fins if you offer them! ;U;
And I'll def send you a WIP sketch! :D
@Hat17

Omg thats really cool O: Ugh I love backstories and seeing people giving their dragons them makes me so HAPPY

I don't have any of them yet BC and it makes me sad! My friend got her hands on the spiral one with red eyes?? I am so very jealous BI
If they bring out a ridgeback one I'm so all over that wow

Awesome! :D I'm off to bed soon (its 4am here EEK) so I'll reply when I awaken -o- But thanks for the water fins if you offer them! ;U;
And I'll def send you a WIP sketch! :D
14555685_2WWFoGqr9jrFj6C.png
@Falkarth
Wait! 4am?! Where are you? It's 4am HERE as well... are you from New Zealand too? XDD
@Falkarth
Wait! 4am?! Where are you? It's 4am HERE as well... are you from New Zealand too? XDD
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Hat17 oohhmygosh I AM! :D EEEY fellow kiwi on here! HURRAH
@Hat17 oohhmygosh I AM! :D EEEY fellow kiwi on here! HURRAH
@Falkarth

HURRAH INDEED!!! XD Sometimes I feel we're so small a group and I'm the only kiwi playing this, but of course that can't be true. XD
@Falkarth

HURRAH INDEED!!! XD Sometimes I feel we're so small a group and I'm the only kiwi playing this, but of course that can't be true. XD
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Hat17 Of course not! D: But still, always nice to find fellow kiwis around! ;u;
@Hat17 Of course not! D: But still, always nice to find fellow kiwis around! ;u;
1 2 3 4