Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Falkarth's Art Shop TEMP CLOSE
1 2 3 4
@Jellybelly

Payment recieved! :D

I need more coli fighters! I only have one lvl25, Hedera (my icon) and shes my bab uvu
Sketch headshots it is!! :D

Their backstory is really neat! I hope I do your babies justice! ;u;
@Jellybelly

Payment recieved! :D

I need more coli fighters! I only have one lvl25, Hedera (my icon) and shes my bab uvu
Sketch headshots it is!! :D

Their backstory is really neat! I hope I do your babies justice! ;u;
14555685_2WWFoGqr9jrFj6C.png
@Falkarth I followed the Wish Rising thread here and I love what you did for the chibi ones, especially Morpheus and Mordred. (Yes I love the dark theme xD). I'm wondering, 1. is there any slots open right now? If not 2. can I be put on a ping list somewhere when they do? Also, 3. what's the usual process of your design? I mean, I can surely give you a little background for the dragon, and some kind of pose suggestions. I'm wondering if you'd show us a sketch first to see if we like the design before you go any further? And looking at Morpheus and Mordred, they both have apparels or props beside them. If I'd to ask for such additions, would there's be extra charge? And how would you price for accent? I'm thinking about commissioning for this mirror: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4260512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42606/4260512_350.png[/img] [/url] He, unfortunately hasn't have a name yet, but I'll think of something before you start. Though I'd love to know if his accent is possible to be included as it's the main feature of him. ^_^ Thank you. :) PS: Oh I forgot to ask, do you take items as part of the payment? I'm talking about rarer items, apparels, skins and familiars, maybe dragons (or not XD). Just throwing in the offer. :P
@Falkarth
I followed the Wish Rising thread here and I love what you did for the chibi ones, especially Morpheus and Mordred. (Yes I love the dark theme xD). I'm wondering, 1. is there any slots open right now? If not 2. can I be put on a ping list somewhere when they do?

Also, 3. what's the usual process of your design? I mean, I can surely give you a little background for the dragon, and some kind of pose suggestions. I'm wondering if you'd show us a sketch first to see if we like the design before you go any further? And looking at Morpheus and Mordred, they both have apparels or props beside them. If I'd to ask for such additions, would there's be extra charge? And how would you price for accent?

I'm thinking about commissioning for this mirror:

4260512_350.png

He, unfortunately hasn't have a name yet, but I'll think of something before you start. Though I'd love to know if his accent is possible to be included as it's the main feature of him. ^_^

Thank you. :)

PS:
Oh I forgot to ask, do you take items as part of the payment? I'm talking about rarer items, apparels, skins and familiars, maybe dragons (or not XD). Just throwing in the offer. :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 Hi there! :D and I'm glad you found me through my friends post! ;u; so nice of her to feature me!
ehehe the Mordred and Morpheus ones are my faves too! They're ocs of Ekanos and I! c:
As for slots being open right now, I don't actually have one, and since I'm going back to uni sooner than I thought I may not be able to take more, weh :C I can certainly ping you though for when I do if I decide to stay shut C:

My design process? I'm not sure what you mean? I'm happy to take pose suggestions and personality descriptions, I like getting characters more accurate to their design c: and I am happy to show sketches for approval, though if too many changes are asked I may charge a bit more as it ends up taking more time :C
As for props, yep I can do those, nothing too complex though! c: and they wouldn't cost too much more, like 5-7k treasure say. The accent on your mirror is... rather complex haha, ah I would charge more for that, 25k more? maybe?? O:
(really cool accent though, wow!)

I do indeed take rare items such as apparel and familars as part of the payment, did you have some items in mind? c:

Sorry if I rambled ehehe its 4am and I'm so sleepy -o- Thanks so much for your interest though! :D
@hat17 Hi there! :D and I'm glad you found me through my friends post! ;u; so nice of her to feature me!
ehehe the Mordred and Morpheus ones are my faves too! They're ocs of Ekanos and I! c:
As for slots being open right now, I don't actually have one, and since I'm going back to uni sooner than I thought I may not be able to take more, weh :C I can certainly ping you though for when I do if I decide to stay shut C:

My design process? I'm not sure what you mean? I'm happy to take pose suggestions and personality descriptions, I like getting characters more accurate to their design c: and I am happy to show sketches for approval, though if too many changes are asked I may charge a bit more as it ends up taking more time :C
As for props, yep I can do those, nothing too complex though! c: and they wouldn't cost too much more, like 5-7k treasure say. The accent on your mirror is... rather complex haha, ah I would charge more for that, 25k more? maybe?? O:
(really cool accent though, wow!)

I do indeed take rare items such as apparel and familars as part of the payment, did you have some items in mind? c:

Sorry if I rambled ehehe its 4am and I'm so sleepy -o- Thanks so much for your interest though! :D
@Falkarth
Aww for the early uni call.. I would appreciate it very much if you can ping me for any updates, thanks.

The reason I'm asking for 'processes' is I know some artists sorta limit the number of drafts they'd do before finalize, which I totally understand (people can be overly picky). I just want to make sure that I can at least pester you once or twice if I like some tweaking. :P As for the additional charge they are very reasonable. :)

For items... let's see... I have silk apparels to offer, this include a crimson veil and arm silk. I got tons of flair scarves but I'm not sure if they worth much now. I have a few extra old festival items (shadow, water, nature, might have ice too). I have some extra sprites too depends on what you're looking for. I can offer a few crimson jadevine and prickly insect if you're looking to swap for yourself. Of course I'll pay gems or treasure for the difference (or exclusively if none interest you. :P)

Though, we can surely work out the details once you are available, if and when you do. :) Thank you!
@Falkarth
Aww for the early uni call.. I would appreciate it very much if you can ping me for any updates, thanks.

The reason I'm asking for 'processes' is I know some artists sorta limit the number of drafts they'd do before finalize, which I totally understand (people can be overly picky). I just want to make sure that I can at least pester you once or twice if I like some tweaking. :P As for the additional charge they are very reasonable. :)

For items... let's see... I have silk apparels to offer, this include a crimson veil and arm silk. I got tons of flair scarves but I'm not sure if they worth much now. I have a few extra old festival items (shadow, water, nature, might have ice too). I have some extra sprites too depends on what you're looking for. I can offer a few crimson jadevine and prickly insect if you're looking to swap for yourself. Of course I'll pay gems or treasure for the difference (or exclusively if none interest you. :P)

Though, we can surely work out the details once you are available, if and when you do. :) Thank you!
@hat17
Ugh yeah it snuck up on me haha! :C And of course! :D I'll be sure to ping you!

Ah yes, I can understand that ouo I'm usually okay with it, so I'll be happy to send you previews of my sketches etc ouo Its your money after all! Dragon money, but still >u>

Oooo ouo the water fins and ice shackles always peak my interest haha! But yeah we can work out the details when I ping you! :D I'll try finish this one chibi I have left to do and then I'll flick you a ping, hows that sound? c:
@hat17
Ugh yeah it snuck up on me haha! :C And of course! :D I'll be sure to ping you!

Ah yes, I can understand that ouo I'm usually okay with it, so I'll be happy to send you previews of my sketches etc ouo Its your money after all! Dragon money, but still >u>

Oooo ouo the water fins and ice shackles always peak my interest haha! But yeah we can work out the details when I ping you! :D I'll try finish this one chibi I have left to do and then I'll flick you a ping, hows that sound? c:
@Falkarth
That sounds wonderful! Thank you. :D
@Falkarth
That sounds wonderful! Thank you. :D
@Hat17 Hello!! :D I finished off my slots! ;u; So if you're still keen I'll take your order on! :D
@Hat17 Hello!! :D I finished off my slots! ;u; So if you're still keen I'll take your order on! :D
@Falkarth

YES! I'm still keen! So now is where I give you the details, right?

Let's see.... You got the picture up there, and he now has a name... He's a treasure-hunter/mercenary. He's usually cold, detached, and not the easiest to be with and always kept to himself. He's a great fighter, as all mirrors are, and he's more the 'one strike to the weak spot' type of fighter than berserker or warrior type. And while he's Arcane dragon he's not into crazy experiments... How much of a background do you need on him? I have a long story waiting for him but I don't think you want a 100-page long essay. XD

As for the picture itself, I wonder if a front view of him, or a half turned pose, instead one directly from the side, would be best to show his accent? I'll leave the art details to the expert but I really want the accent to be obvious. Also, I'd like a bit of dark 'fume' rising out of his whole body, like he just came out of a hot shower but dark energy instead of steam. That's about it... if you feel there's still room in there, it would be nice to add a length of chain around one of his wrest then leading out of the picture.

Thank you very much! Let me know the total cost and my offer of holiday apparel still stands (I also found an extra Nature one, if you're interested). :D
@Falkarth

YES! I'm still keen! So now is where I give you the details, right?

Let's see.... You got the picture up there, and he now has a name... He's a treasure-hunter/mercenary. He's usually cold, detached, and not the easiest to be with and always kept to himself. He's a great fighter, as all mirrors are, and he's more the 'one strike to the weak spot' type of fighter than berserker or warrior type. And while he's Arcane dragon he's not into crazy experiments... How much of a background do you need on him? I have a long story waiting for him but I don't think you want a 100-page long essay. XD

As for the picture itself, I wonder if a front view of him, or a half turned pose, instead one directly from the side, would be best to show his accent? I'll leave the art details to the expert but I really want the accent to be obvious. Also, I'd like a bit of dark 'fume' rising out of his whole body, like he just came out of a hot shower but dark energy instead of steam. That's about it... if you feel there's still room in there, it would be nice to add a length of chain around one of his wrest then leading out of the picture.

Thank you very much! Let me know the total cost and my offer of holiday apparel still stands (I also found an extra Nature one, if you're interested). :D
@Hat17 Yessir! ;u;

Oooohh oh man he sounds interesting as! ouo I really like darker characters and dragons especially! :D I'm pretty sure I can work with what you've given me, unless you feel theres anything else you feel like noting? ;v;

Oh yes yes I would make the accent as prominent as I can! I love that accent hhh so I'll make sure to show it! ;u; lotsa eeyyeeess
And I can work in the fumes you're after! But you can tell me what you think when I send you the WIP sketch (which I assume you're still after? c: ) and the chain, I will incorperate that! c:

I think that leaves the cost here at 315K in treasure! c: I'm after the water fins in regards to festival stuff, my friend collects them and I love giving her them when I get them! ouo so if you have any of those feel free to throw them in and take off the current going price from the total!
If you're all cool with that you're more than welcome to send half the payment now and I'll get started asap! ;u; Planning on getting this done before next week, I hope!
But yeah! I think I covered everything?? ;;
@Hat17 Yessir! ;u;

Oooohh oh man he sounds interesting as! ouo I really like darker characters and dragons especially! :D I'm pretty sure I can work with what you've given me, unless you feel theres anything else you feel like noting? ;v;

Oh yes yes I would make the accent as prominent as I can! I love that accent hhh so I'll make sure to show it! ;u; lotsa eeyyeeess
And I can work in the fumes you're after! But you can tell me what you think when I send you the WIP sketch (which I assume you're still after? c: ) and the chain, I will incorperate that! c:

I think that leaves the cost here at 315K in treasure! c: I'm after the water fins in regards to festival stuff, my friend collects them and I love giving her them when I get them! ouo so if you have any of those feel free to throw them in and take off the current going price from the total!
If you're all cool with that you're more than welcome to send half the payment now and I'll get started asap! ;u; Planning on getting this done before next week, I hope!
But yeah! I think I covered everything?? ;;
@Falkarth

I think that's all the details needed for an art. I mean, you probably don't need to know he has a 'spiritual' brother in the sense of they survived the same type of 'incident' when they were young, and both carries the aftereffect on them and it shows up as eyes on their bodies and dark energy leaks out of them if they aren't careful. XD

Yay for lots of eyes!!! I got a few 'lots of eyes' accents and I just love them! I just hope there are more out there for other breeds, and by different artists so they feel different and unique. :P

edit:
315k is it! I'll send the treasure in a minute and look up the current price for the water apparel. A WIP sketch is a good idea if possible, thanks. :)
@Falkarth

I think that's all the details needed for an art. I mean, you probably don't need to know he has a 'spiritual' brother in the sense of they survived the same type of 'incident' when they were young, and both carries the aftereffect on them and it shows up as eyes on their bodies and dark energy leaks out of them if they aren't careful. XD

Yay for lots of eyes!!! I got a few 'lots of eyes' accents and I just love them! I just hope there are more out there for other breeds, and by different artists so they feel different and unique. :P

edit:
315k is it! I'll send the treasure in a minute and look up the current price for the water apparel. A WIP sketch is a good idea if possible, thanks. :)
1 2 3 4