Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? Collab Art Shop ? CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@gh0stknife Yeah I know sometimes I go into shops seeing open and I see the words closed haha;

Alright!
Once you fill out the sheet and send half of the payment I'll get to workin on your comm.
@gh0stknife Yeah I know sometimes I go into shops seeing open and I see the words closed haha;

Alright!
Once you fill out the sheet and send half of the payment I'll get to workin on your comm.
Ye77h3L.png Local Genderfluid strikes again! Image by Bread
Your order : Colored Waist up Sketches (im assuming itll look like the coloured lines like the dragons?
Artist of choice : @KyrioiB
References :HeadshotHuman refsdragon ref
Description :Just to explain the refs quick, the headshot is pretty spot on excecpt for the scales, under his eyes are shown in the human refs. Theyre the type of scales that when they hit the light they look like gemstones, a blue and green kind of colour.
His hair is that type of red but the style is just as while, the hairgoes down like the black and white picture. His eyes are that sharp reptilian green form the ref and the full body pic in the human ref is his type of body
He has horns hidden in that mass of hair. no.4 in the dragon ref is pretty close except they loop to full down the back of his neck . For the scales theyre pretty much like 9 with speckles of red

He has scales under his eyes the 7, on his collar bones, oh! He has a line of red hair that goes form his chest and down like a man's treasure trail but its thicker, not like pubic hair just like normal hair and he has scales following it. He has scales in different spots so maybe his hips and such?

Personality wise, he's quite feral but the full body pic is pretty close. never gets embarrassed but kind hearted to family.
Dude is normally naked but to ease you XD he can put him in one of those mixes between tribal loincloth loincloth XD and a Shendyt preferbly a tribal style for all of it :3
Notes : You gonna kill me aren't you?
Payment : possible to do a mix between treasure and gems? Unless I could trade other things like dragons, familiars etc
Your order : Colored Waist up Sketches (im assuming itll look like the coloured lines like the dragons?
Artist of choice : @KyrioiB
References :HeadshotHuman refsdragon ref
Description :Just to explain the refs quick, the headshot is pretty spot on excecpt for the scales, under his eyes are shown in the human refs. Theyre the type of scales that when they hit the light they look like gemstones, a blue and green kind of colour.
His hair is that type of red but the style is just as while, the hairgoes down like the black and white picture. His eyes are that sharp reptilian green form the ref and the full body pic in the human ref is his type of body
He has horns hidden in that mass of hair. no.4 in the dragon ref is pretty close except they loop to full down the back of his neck . For the scales theyre pretty much like 9 with speckles of red

He has scales under his eyes the 7, on his collar bones, oh! He has a line of red hair that goes form his chest and down like a man's treasure trail but its thicker, not like pubic hair just like normal hair and he has scales following it. He has scales in different spots so maybe his hips and such?

Personality wise, he's quite feral but the full body pic is pretty close. never gets embarrassed but kind hearted to family.
Dude is normally naked but to ease you XD he can put him in one of those mixes between tribal loincloth loincloth XD and a Shendyt preferbly a tribal style for all of it :3
Notes : You gonna kill me aren't you?
Payment : possible to do a mix between treasure and gems? Unless I could trade other things like dragons, familiars etc
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@gh0stknife Alright got the details and yes my colored sketches should look like the colored dragon bust sketches.
So the total if you're paying in treasure or gems is 140 k in treasure or 240 gems

However, if you're paying in a mixture of both I suppose cutting it half and half it should be 70 k treasure and 120 gems? I'm not too great at converting but that should be it. Unless you plan on cutting the ratio between the gems and the treasure differently, just send half over and I'll get to work.
@gh0stknife Alright got the details and yes my colored sketches should look like the colored dragon bust sketches.
So the total if you're paying in treasure or gems is 140 k in treasure or 240 gems

However, if you're paying in a mixture of both I suppose cutting it half and half it should be 70 k treasure and 120 gems? I'm not too great at converting but that should be it. Unless you plan on cutting the ratio between the gems and the treasure differently, just send half over and I'll get to work.
@KyrioiB
i sent 170 by mistake XD
So i owe 70 gems i think
@KyrioiB
i sent 170 by mistake XD
So i owe 70 gems i think
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@gh0stknife Oh no worries I can send 50 gems back if you still want to pay by the half treasure half gems deal.
@gh0stknife Oh no worries I can send 50 gems back if you still want to pay by the half treasure half gems deal.
@KyrioiB
Nah its all good :3
I can pay the rest in either treasure or gems later. i was gonna do mainly gems anyway XD
@KyrioiB
Nah its all good :3
I can pay the rest in either treasure or gems later. i was gonna do mainly gems anyway XD
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@gh0stknife [img]http://i.imgur.com/Q6e98Zj.png[/img] Done with your Colored Waist up, when you send over the rest of your payment I'll PM you the unwatermarked ( transparent upon request) version
@gh0stknife Q6e98Zj.png

Done with your Colored Waist up, when you send over the rest of your payment I'll PM you the unwatermarked ( transparent upon request) version
@Founder [img]http://i.imgur.com/4s9hqTc.png[/img] Done with your Collab Commission, when you send the other half of your payment to @temptingglow and I get confirmation. I'll PM you the unwatermarked version ( in addition to the version Without the background and transparent upon request)
@Founder 4s9hqTc.png

Done with your Collab Commission, when you send the other half of your payment to @temptingglow and I get confirmation. I'll PM you the unwatermarked version ( in addition to the version Without the background and transparent upon request)
@KyrioiB Sending to @temptingglow now :) and if I could get the transparent version also that'd be great!
@KyrioiB Sending to @temptingglow now :) and if I could get the transparent version also that'd be great!
64514_s.gif
@KyrioiB are collab and individual slots still open?
@KyrioiB are collab and individual slots still open?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37