Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Supa's art shop - full!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Supa I shall send you a PM and we will see if I will be able to afford it right now lol
@Supa I shall send you a PM and we will see if I will be able to afford it right now lol
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Supa

May I be added to the pinglist please?
@Supa

May I be added to the pinglist please?
4BwX8Fk.png
@Supa Wow, your art is gorgeous *-* May I be put on the pinglist please?
@Supa Wow, your art is gorgeous *-* May I be put on the pinglist please?
sIYtCYI.png
@Supa

May I please be added to your pinglist? c:
@Supa

May I please be added to your pinglist? c:
2v8o8xd.png
@Supa

Could I please be put on your ping list? Your art is amazing and I would love to have you draw one or two of my characters <3
@Supa

Could I please be put on your ping list? Your art is amazing and I would love to have you draw one or two of my characters <3
StRQpZw.png
@Supa
hello! Could I be added to your pinglist please? :D
@Supa
hello! Could I be added to your pinglist please? :D
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Autoresponder @ErsatzLace

Yo guys, sorry about the wait! There's been a lot of stuff going on, like me making the most of the rest of summer break and moving to another city. There's gonna be a bit more waiting 'cos my desktop PC kinda got busted and I dunno when I can get it fixed - could be next week or next month or even later. I'll try to get everything set up on my laptop instead if the wait gets too long. I still have your payments safely in my message box so you can cancel the commmissions whenever if you want.

So ye, that's them beans, have a good day!
@Autoresponder @ErsatzLace

Yo guys, sorry about the wait! There's been a lot of stuff going on, like me making the most of the rest of summer break and moving to another city. There's gonna be a bit more waiting 'cos my desktop PC kinda got busted and I dunno when I can get it fixed - could be next week or next month or even later. I'll try to get everything set up on my laptop instead if the wait gets too long. I still have your payments safely in my message box so you can cancel the commmissions whenever if you want.

So ye, that's them beans, have a good day!
@Supa

pinglist please
@Supa

pinglist please
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Supa

May I be added to the ping list, please.
@Supa

May I be added to the ping list, please.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Supa
Can you gijinka one of my dragons to a very specific design (with visual aid) if you're bribed? 500k for a sketch?
@Supa
Can you gijinka one of my dragons to a very specific design (with visual aid) if you're bribed? 500k for a sketch?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27