Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Neodynum's Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Is that last slot still open? OXO
Is that last slot still open? OXO
@Lake Yep it's still open!
@Lake Yep it's still open!
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/153/f/8/f8aef76090b4c94f41452f36d9d804b9-d521kuh.png[/img] I have this cute little dragon piece here. Would you be willing to give her a headshot in cell shaded style? o3o
f8aef76090b4c94f41452f36d9d804b9-d521kuh.png

I have this cute little dragon piece here. Would you be willing to give her a headshot in cell shaded style? o3o
@neodynum
i'm interested in a commission! Though, are you able to draw other things such as a horse/mlp? c:
@neodynum
i'm interested in a commission! Though, are you able to draw other things such as a horse/mlp? c:
untitled_by_captivelegacy-d6rwneg.png
@Lake Sure I can do that!

@CaptiveLegacy I just filled up all my available slots, sorry. But for future reference I could do ponies but I'm afraid I'm not as good with them as I am with dragons
@Lake Sure I can do that!

@CaptiveLegacy I just filled up all my available slots, sorry. But for future reference I could do ponies but I'm afraid I'm not as good with them as I am with dragons
@triska your first portrait is complete! here is the preview: [img]http://s27.postimg.org/nqp386e9v/triska1prev.png[/img] send me the 50k and I'll post the full size version
@triska your first portrait is complete!

here is the preview:
triska1prev.png

send me the 50k and I'll post the full size version
@neodynum
Wow, your art is very lovely :)
I noticed that all your slots are full but do you maybe have a ping or waiting list you could add me to, in case you ever decide to take new orders? :o
@neodynum
Wow, your art is very lovely :)
I noticed that all your slots are full but do you maybe have a ping or waiting list you could add me to, in case you ever decide to take new orders? :o
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Thank you!

I have a lot of exams around this time so I think people would have to be waiting for about the middle of May for big pictures like full-body pieces or human/other work.

However I can make a waiting list for this weekend, when I can probably take around four new commission slots for portraits like the ones I'm doing now. I'll definitely add you to it if you like.
@Luunai Thank you!

I have a lot of exams around this time so I think people would have to be waiting for about the middle of May for big pictures like full-body pieces or human/other work.

However I can make a waiting list for this weekend, when I can probably take around four new commission slots for portraits like the ones I'm doing now. I'll definitely add you to it if you like.
@neodynum
Oh yes, I was looking for a portrait anyway, so it would be much appreciated if you could add me! :D And even if it takes a bit longer, I certainly don't mind the wait!
@neodynum
Oh yes, I was looking for a portrait anyway, so it would be much appreciated if you could add me! :D And even if it takes a bit longer, I certainly don't mind the wait!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Okay then! I'll contact you sometime around Friday maybe and you can tell me what you want drawn
@Luunai
Okay then! I'll contact you sometime around Friday maybe and you can tell me what you want drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12