Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will Write For Gems! Starting at 5G!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@KnowN

:) Alrighty, thanks!

Also, Vex was previously a spiral, wasn't she? Do you mind if I include that in her history with some possible breed-specific stuff from the encyclopedias (Like the fact that spirals are chatty)?

How many of your coatls born coatls?
Any of them breeding any time soon? I need one.
@KnowN

:) Alrighty, thanks!

Also, Vex was previously a spiral, wasn't she? Do you mind if I include that in her history with some possible breed-specific stuff from the encyclopedias (Like the fact that spirals are chatty)?

How many of your coatls born coatls?
Any of them breeding any time soon? I need one.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
*runs into thread and steals all of @Fawntastic 's gems. Runs off with them. FLEE! FLEE!*
*runs into thread and steals all of @Fawntastic 's gems. Runs off with them. FLEE! FLEE!*
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure!

Q_Q ahhh thief! Gimmie those back!

XD how is YOUR gem quest going? I am 1/4th of the way towards a wildclaw or coatl scroll.
@Azure!

Q_Q ahhh thief! Gimmie those back!

XD how is YOUR gem quest going? I am 1/4th of the way towards a wildclaw or coatl scroll.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

A lovable lunatic ( @SinisterEternity ) gave me... just... good god. LOTS of gems. I'm done getting my Wildie scrolls. Now it's just slower-paced gem apparel and Scatterscroll hunt. @Eonwurm, bless her, is throwing in a ton of Scatterscroll gems. The scatter target is, of course, not cooperating one bit. XD

Art's not turning up much, though. :( Not many bites. I'll keep truckin' and try solidify art prices so I can ask concrete amounts for the amount of work I'm doing. At least it's giving me art examples I'm not embarrassed to show off, which'll hopefully get more bites. XD
@Fawntastic

A lovable lunatic ( @SinisterEternity ) gave me... just... good god. LOTS of gems. I'm done getting my Wildie scrolls. Now it's just slower-paced gem apparel and Scatterscroll hunt. @Eonwurm, bless her, is throwing in a ton of Scatterscroll gems. The scatter target is, of course, not cooperating one bit. XD

Art's not turning up much, though. :( Not many bites. I'll keep truckin' and try solidify art prices so I can ask concrete amounts for the amount of work I'm doing. At least it's giving me art examples I'm not embarrassed to show off, which'll hopefully get more bites. XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@KnowN :) Finished Vex's! Let me know if you wish for me to tweak anything, remove anything, etc. [quote][center][b]Sarcastic. Competitive. Capricious.[/b] "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."[/center] Vex is exactly as her name implies, [i]vexing[/i]. Sharp tongued and unafraid to speak her mind, she can also be judgmental towards her fellow Clan mates (particularly those that were/are still loyal to Astroph, the former Clan leader); she has no qualms at all with ruffling a few feathers and scraping a few scales the wrong way. She can be a little difficult to get to know at first, but a few hours in her company should at least make several things very clear; firstly, she [i]really really likes jewels[/i]. She likes them so much that she has decorated her hide in the deepest shades of midnight, and can often be found with a few freshly filched gemstones between her claws or adorning her nest. Secondly, Vex is obviously from a very wealthy, very aristocratic family. Well educated and having grown up in the lap of luxury, this former spiral still retains her sophistication and elegance of movement, especially when flying. Though it took a bit to adjust to her new coatl body, Vex has mastered it to the point where it is no exaggeration to consider her the best flyer out of the whole group. Her wonderful maneuverability comes in handy when she is performing her other talent, breaking and entering. There exists not a lock too tough or a code too complex for her to crack; sometimes all they need a female's touch - instead of smashing through or damaging it like some other common thieves would've tried (they clearly lack her skills, something she scoffs at regularly). How Vex actually became a thief is a bit of a mystery in of itself; while yes, it was Brynjolf who offered her the invitation, the chance of a thrilling life beyond the pampering and the doldrums of high society, but it was ultimately [i]Delvin[/i] who convinced her otherwise. Changing herself into a coatl after offered a scroll by Delvin, Vex joined the group under the promise of a life of exhilaration and fun. She, like all the others, respects Brynjolf immeasurably, but is a bit too proud to say it outright. She tends to clash with Gallus (who admittedly doesn't like anyone other than Brynjolf), frequently get herself into trouble that Delvin usually has to get her out of, and she finds some common ground with Karliah, being that she is the only other female on the team and also shares in Vex's sense of fun. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=15283]-Written by Fawntastic-[/url][/center] [/quote] [b]Word Count:[/b] 416 :) No need to pay extra or anything.
@KnowN

:) Finished Vex's!

Let me know if you wish for me to tweak anything, remove anything, etc.
Quote:
Sarcastic. Competitive. Capricious.
"Diamonds are a girl's best friend."

Vex is exactly as her name implies, vexing. Sharp tongued and unafraid to speak her mind, she can also be judgmental towards her fellow Clan mates (particularly those that were/are still loyal to Astroph, the former Clan leader); she has no qualms at all with ruffling a few feathers and scraping a few scales the wrong way. She can be a little difficult to get to know at first, but a few hours in her company should at least make several things very clear; firstly, she really really likes jewels. She likes them so much that she has decorated her hide in the deepest shades of midnight, and can often be found with a few freshly filched gemstones between her claws or adorning her nest.

Secondly, Vex is obviously from a very wealthy, very aristocratic family. Well educated and having grown up in the lap of luxury, this former spiral still retains her sophistication and elegance of movement, especially when flying. Though it took a bit to adjust to her new coatl body, Vex has mastered it to the point where it is no exaggeration to consider her the best flyer out of the whole group. Her wonderful maneuverability comes in handy when she is performing her other talent, breaking and entering. There exists not a lock too tough or a code too complex for her to crack; sometimes all they need a female's touch - instead of smashing through or damaging it like some other common thieves would've tried (they clearly lack her skills, something she scoffs at regularly).

How Vex actually became a thief is a bit of a mystery in of itself; while yes, it was Brynjolf who offered her the invitation, the chance of a thrilling life beyond the pampering and the doldrums of high society, but it was ultimately Delvin who convinced her otherwise. Changing herself into a coatl after offered a scroll by Delvin, Vex joined the group under the promise of a life of exhilaration and fun. She, like all the others, respects Brynjolf immeasurably, but is a bit too proud to say it outright. She tends to clash with Gallus (who admittedly doesn't like anyone other than Brynjolf), frequently get herself into trouble that Delvin usually has to get her out of, and she finds some common ground with Karliah, being that she is the only other female on the team and also shares in Vex's sense of fun.

Word Count: 416 :) No need to pay extra or anything.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Azure

XD Oh wow, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!
It'd be great if somebody could just give me lots and lots of gems, haha.
My goal right now is to get the wildclaw scroll I need for Mercutio before they're cycled out, so all gems are focused on him.

Other then that, I suddenly need 2 shimmer, 2 iridescent and four circuit scrolls in order to complete some projects.
x___X Oh but I tell myself it'll be worth it.

I look at my end result to keep convincing myself it'll be worth it in the end!
http://firecollectionhatchery.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/0/0/27009216/2227850_orig.png
Mercutio needs to be a Wildie and Titania needs all her genes, but at least she's a coatl!

XD Also it's a shame that the scrying workshop has put your gene preview service out of business. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the new site addition.
@Azure

XD Oh wow, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!
It'd be great if somebody could just give me lots and lots of gems, haha.
My goal right now is to get the wildclaw scroll I need for Mercutio before they're cycled out, so all gems are focused on him.

Other then that, I suddenly need 2 shimmer, 2 iridescent and four circuit scrolls in order to complete some projects.
x___X Oh but I tell myself it'll be worth it.

I look at my end result to keep convincing myself it'll be worth it in the end!
http://firecollectionhatchery.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/0/0/27009216/2227850_orig.png
Mercutio needs to be a Wildie and Titania needs all her genes, but at least she's a coatl!

XD Also it's a shame that the scrying workshop has put your gene preview service out of business. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the new site addition.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

It was bound to happen! I was happy I could help people out till that point, really. T'was a good run. :)
@Fawntastic

It was bound to happen! I was happy I could help people out till that point, really. T'was a good run. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Fawntastic
i know vex was a spiral and gallus was a ridgeback and i believe delvin was a guardian and karliah was a skydancer. ^^ hope this helps!

and, oh. my. gosh.

i love vex's bio so much! =D you are such a wonderful writer! *swoons*

sending payment for that right away! ~

the next batch of available thieves will be in about 13 days. Brynjolf and Falkore will have lovely gem-crackle babies ^^ i can save a baby coatl for you if you like :)
(Falkore was my thief character in skyrim~ but if you would like another baby, Delvin and Vex's next clutch will be in 21 days ^^ )
@Fawntastic
i know vex was a spiral and gallus was a ridgeback and i believe delvin was a guardian and karliah was a skydancer. ^^ hope this helps!

and, oh. my. gosh.

i love vex's bio so much! =D you are such a wonderful writer! *swoons*

sending payment for that right away! ~

the next batch of available thieves will be in about 13 days. Brynjolf and Falkore will have lovely gem-crackle babies ^^ i can save a baby coatl for you if you like :)
(Falkore was my thief character in skyrim~ but if you would like another baby, Delvin and Vex's next clutch will be in 21 days ^^ )

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
@KnowN

:D Wonderful, thank you!
I love your assembled team. I like that they were all different breeds and from different flights before they finally got to your Clan. It's really a lovely cast!

Is Falkore one of yours? I would love to have one of Brynjolf's coatl babies! They will undoubtedly take after their father, I'm certain of it. :3

Thank you so much for the kind words! If you need me to write Falkore's bio as well, just let me know. (:

Oh, one more question; do you need the shoulder guards for Delvin?
@KnowN

:D Wonderful, thank you!
I love your assembled team. I like that they were all different breeds and from different flights before they finally got to your Clan. It's really a lovely cast!

Is Falkore one of yours? I would love to have one of Brynjolf's coatl babies! They will undoubtedly take after their father, I'm certain of it. :3

Thank you so much for the kind words! If you need me to write Falkore's bio as well, just let me know. (:

Oh, one more question; do you need the shoulder guards for Delvin?
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@fawntastic
i actually didn't notice they were all from different flights until they were all coatls ^u^ whoops on my part.

yes, falkore is one of mine :)
and if you could write her bio that would be simply amazing ^^ though i am afraid i don't have much of a history for her yet. ~

and thank you for asking if i need the shoulder guards it is very nice of you to offer but i thought they were a bit to big and clunky for a sneaky pickpocket like him haha. perhaps he had them at one point and got rid of them? ^^
@fawntastic
i actually didn't notice they were all from different flights until they were all coatls ^u^ whoops on my part.

yes, falkore is one of mine :)
and if you could write her bio that would be simply amazing ^^ though i am afraid i don't have much of a history for her yet. ~

and thank you for asking if i need the shoulder guards it is very nice of you to offer but i thought they were a bit to big and clunky for a sneaky pickpocket like him haha. perhaps he had them at one point and got rid of them? ^^

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11