Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will Write For Gems! Starting at 5G!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@fawntastic
500 words is correct :) and I will let you know when I have some hatchings available ^^
Please do have fun! ^^
Also how much would that be, and would you like payment now or later?
@fawntastic
500 words is correct :) and I will let you know when I have some hatchings available ^^
Please do have fun! ^^
Also how much would that be, and would you like payment now or later?

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
@KnowN

^^ the 300 word bios are 5 gems each, and the 500 word bios are 10 gems each, with 5 gems sent now and 5 gems sent after it's completed/tweaked/approved!

But since this is my first 'bulk' order, XD you can pay me after I've written them all and you like what I've got.

Yes! Thank you for putting me on the pinglist!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have lots to write!

@Phale

:3 Okay good, I'll get started then~
@KnowN

^^ the 300 word bios are 5 gems each, and the 500 word bios are 10 gems each, with 5 gems sent now and 5 gems sent after it's completed/tweaked/approved!

But since this is my first 'bulk' order, XD you can pay me after I've written them all and you like what I've got.

Yes! Thank you for putting me on the pinglist!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have lots to write!

@Phale

:3 Okay good, I'll get started then~
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Phale First attempt at Pavi's profile! It went a little longer than requested, but I won't charge you extra. :3 I just had fun writing it. If you would like me to add a little more personality or history, just let me know! [quote][center][b]Mischief Maker. Stubborn. Dark.[/b][/center] Pavi has always had an inclination towards the dark and the grotesque and the manipulative, ever since his hatchling days (let's just say he played with his food more often than not). Maybe it's because he hails from the Starfall Isles, or maybe he is simply just a dragon with a few screws [i]bent[/i]? It's difficult to say why. Not to say that those of the Starfall Isles are capable of criminal activity, of course, just that these intellectual types have a possibility of embracing their inner darkness a little more readily than the rest... Pavi is a cruel, cunning individual; a prankster by nature, he doesn't really [i]care[/i] who gets hurt when the pranks go too far, or how much of some dragon's life he possibly disrupted all in the name of fun. Self-interested and stubborn, he rejects most forms of authority with the exception of Banazir, serving as a frequent thorn in the Clan Patriarch's enormous sides. He derives a certain amount of amusement or joy out of harming & frightening others, so his pranks are often of a more twisted nature - telling a dragon one of their hatchlings has died just to see the look of horror on their faces, etc or stirring up a little of the inter-Clan rivalries between dragons of differing origins. If a fire dragon and a plague dragon suddenly start a scorching, boil-infested battle after a few carefully crafted 'rumors' have been spread around, it's likely Pavi's fault. Though the dragon most likely to send a hatchling into the darker depths of the Fishspine Reef just to watch the parents panic like headless dodo birds, he isn't totally without heart or some measure of decency. Pavi actually has a dragon, a fellow spiral, of whom he is somewhat attached to. Called Banansa, she was one of the few who went along with Tally when they brought him over as a hatchling to his new, water-affiliated Clan, and the two spirals have kept up close ties ever since. Though he tends to invoke the wrath of Banazir more often than he'd like, he can at least find an occasional sympathizer, a willing ear in his 'friend' Banansa. Pavi wouldn't say he had friends (friends are for those too weak to stand by themselves!), Banansa is definitely in her own special category, something even he, the master of tricks and panic and chaos, would begrudgingly admit. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=15283]-Made by Fawntastic-[/url][/center][/quote]
@Phale

First attempt at Pavi's profile! It went a little longer than requested, but I won't charge you extra. :3 I just had fun writing it. If you would like me to add a little more personality or history, just let me know!
Quote:
Mischief Maker. Stubborn. Dark.

Pavi has always had an inclination towards the dark and the grotesque and the manipulative, ever since his hatchling days (let's just say he played with his food more often than not). Maybe it's because he hails from the Starfall Isles, or maybe he is simply just a dragon with a few screws bent? It's difficult to say why. Not to say that those of the Starfall Isles are capable of criminal activity, of course, just that these intellectual types have a possibility of embracing their inner darkness a little more readily than the rest...

Pavi is a cruel, cunning individual; a prankster by nature, he doesn't really care who gets hurt when the pranks go too far, or how much of some dragon's life he possibly disrupted all in the name of fun. Self-interested and stubborn, he rejects most forms of authority with the exception of Banazir, serving as a frequent thorn in the Clan Patriarch's enormous sides. He derives a certain amount of amusement or joy out of harming & frightening others, so his pranks are often of a more twisted nature - telling a dragon one of their hatchlings has died just to see the look of horror on their faces, etc or stirring up a little of the inter-Clan rivalries between dragons of differing origins. If a fire dragon and a plague dragon suddenly start a scorching, boil-infested battle after a few carefully crafted 'rumors' have been spread around, it's likely Pavi's fault.

Though the dragon most likely to send a hatchling into the darker depths of the Fishspine Reef just to watch the parents panic like headless dodo birds, he isn't totally without heart or some measure of decency. Pavi actually has a dragon, a fellow spiral, of whom he is somewhat attached to. Called Banansa, she was one of the few who went along with Tally when they brought him over as a hatchling to his new, water-affiliated Clan, and the two spirals have kept up close ties ever since. Though he tends to invoke the wrath of Banazir more often than he'd like, he can at least find an occasional sympathizer, a willing ear in his 'friend' Banansa. Pavi wouldn't say he had friends (friends are for those too weak to stand by themselves!), Banansa is definitely in her own special category, something even he, the master of tricks and panic and chaos, would begrudgingly admit.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Phale

0.0! Wow, that is literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my writing before, so thank you. Really, I mean that!

XD You may wanna proofread it in the morning for technical errors, as it was written at 3AM, but I think I managed to catch most of them!
5 gems please. :3 Or did you pay already and I forgot?

I shall write Banazir's tomorrow!

If I could possibly trouble you for a review, XD that'd be great. But it's not necessary.
@Phale

0.0! Wow, that is literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my writing before, so thank you. Really, I mean that!

XD You may wanna proofread it in the morning for technical errors, as it was written at 3AM, but I think I managed to catch most of them!
5 gems please. :3 Or did you pay already and I forgot?

I shall write Banazir's tomorrow!

If I could possibly trouble you for a review, XD that'd be great. But it's not necessary.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Phale

:) That's actually the third thing I've ever been requested to write for someone, I usually don't show my writing to anyone (or take requests, for that matter), so to have so much positive feedback was really really nice and encouraging. ^^

It really was a blast to write. Thank you!
@Phale

:) That's actually the third thing I've ever been requested to write for someone, I usually don't show my writing to anyone (or take requests, for that matter), so to have so much positive feedback was really really nice and encouraging. ^^

It really was a blast to write. Thank you!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Phale :D I enjoyed Banazir's song! I may've described him as a little tougher than he actually is, so feel free to correct me if I've interpreted his personality a bit wrong! I can also add more about Corallum if you or @Tally would like. :3 [quote][center][b]Aloof. Powerful. Reliable.[/b][/center] Like a lion surveying his pride and his kingdom, in Banazir's opinion this is best done from a quiet, secluded area or someplace high where he can [s]sleep[/s] observe undisturbed. His specialty within the Clan, besides giving Pavi a verbal and sometimes physical thrashing for his latest string of harmful pranks, is actually delivering messages (and the occasional odd job). It takes a hearty, experienced dragon to navigate the vast and at times [i]dangerous[/i] world of dragonkind; you needn't look no further than Banazir, who has neither fear of the wilderness or qualms against doing what must be done in order to survive. A bit of a wanderer's spirit still remains from his time before the Clan, when he traveled far and wide from the mountains of Dragonhome to the roiling Sea of a Thousand Currents with a good friend, Corallum, a guardian such as himself. What he shares with Corallum apart from the memories and that fervent sense of adventure, is their status as 'orphaned' hatchlings. With no parents to call his own, Banazir has always been an independent soul, if not a little aloof; he is wise to the ways of the world and the tougher, darker aspects of it as well. He isn't a strong believer in not sugarcoating things; the world doesn't sugarcoat [i]anything[/i], so why should he? With none of the so called 'coddling' of the other dragons who had the privilege of parents, Banazir is tough in hide and tough in personality, being something of a 'hard father' and a ferocious protector when the need arises. For all his ruggedness and protectiveness, Banazir is well-loved by those young and old (okay maybe not Pavi), nevertheless he does not fear going against the majority if it's for the good of the Clan. Leaders are often required to make tough decisions, and Banazir has never been one to shy away from the pressures of leadership; a survivalist and a good friend, there can be no question that he is an important, influential figure within the Flight. Without him, they would lose a pillar of strength, a support beam they couldn't possibly do without - (he tends to get embarrassed when anyone points out how important he is to his family, bless him) Banazir prefers not to let this go to his head. After all, for a dragon who spends [i]a lot of time[/i] sleeping and traveling, Banazir just wouldn't feel comfortable taking [i]all[/i] the credit. He's just not that guy, ya know? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=15283]-Written by Fawntastic!-[/url][/center] [/quote] [b]Word Count:[/b] 419 Words (XD Went a bit over, again got excited, no need to pay extra!)
@Phale

:D I enjoyed Banazir's song! I may've described him as a little tougher than he actually is, so feel free to correct me if I've interpreted his personality a bit wrong! I can also add more about Corallum if you or @Tally would like. :3
Quote:
Aloof. Powerful. Reliable.

Like a lion surveying his pride and his kingdom, in Banazir's opinion this is best done from a quiet, secluded area or someplace high where he can sleep observe undisturbed. His specialty within the Clan, besides giving Pavi a verbal and sometimes physical thrashing for his latest string of harmful pranks, is actually delivering messages (and the occasional odd job). It takes a hearty, experienced dragon to navigate the vast and at times dangerous world of dragonkind; you needn't look no further than Banazir, who has neither fear of the wilderness or qualms against doing what must be done in order to survive. A bit of a wanderer's spirit still remains from his time before the Clan, when he traveled far and wide from the mountains of Dragonhome to the roiling Sea of a Thousand Currents with a good friend, Corallum, a guardian such as himself.

What he shares with Corallum apart from the memories and that fervent sense of adventure, is their status as 'orphaned' hatchlings. With no parents to call his own, Banazir has always been an independent soul, if not a little aloof; he is wise to the ways of the world and the tougher, darker aspects of it as well. He isn't a strong believer in not sugarcoating things; the world doesn't sugarcoat anything, so why should he? With none of the so called 'coddling' of the other dragons who had the privilege of parents, Banazir is tough in hide and tough in personality, being something of a 'hard father' and a ferocious protector when the need arises.

For all his ruggedness and protectiveness, Banazir is well-loved by those young and old (okay maybe not Pavi), nevertheless he does not fear going against the majority if it's for the good of the Clan. Leaders are often required to make tough decisions, and Banazir has never been one to shy away from the pressures of leadership; a survivalist and a good friend, there can be no question that he is an important, influential figure within the Flight. Without him, they would lose a pillar of strength, a support beam they couldn't possibly do without - (he tends to get embarrassed when anyone points out how important he is to his family, bless him) Banazir prefers not to let this go to his head. After all, for a dragon who spends a lot of time sleeping and traveling, Banazir just wouldn't feel comfortable taking all the credit. He's just not that guy, ya know?

Word Count: 419 Words (XD Went a bit over, again got excited, no need to pay extra!)
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Phale

:3 Yaaay thanks so much! Whew, I'm so glad I was able to fulfill your request to a satisfactory level! ^^

@KnowN
I have started Brynjolf! XD He is such a cool Coatl that I'm having a hard time keeping within the 500 word limit, haha.
@Phale

:3 Yaaay thanks so much! Whew, I'm so glad I was able to fulfill your request to a satisfactory level! ^^

@KnowN
I have started Brynjolf! XD He is such a cool Coatl that I'm having a hard time keeping within the 500 word limit, haha.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@fawntastic
its quite alright if you need to go over :)
@fawntastic
its quite alright if you need to go over :)

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
@KnowN

XD had two big papers to finish this weekend, apologies for the lateness!

I am finishing up Brynjolf's bio! Is there anything special I need to know about Astroph? Or why Brynjolf chose to take over this Clan in particular?
@KnowN

XD had two big papers to finish this weekend, apologies for the lateness!

I am finishing up Brynjolf's bio! Is there anything special I need to know about Astroph? Or why Brynjolf chose to take over this Clan in particular?
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic
Astroph has his own mini bio if you would like to read that. as for why Brynjolf chose to take over the clan, i suppose he saw a moment of weakness in the old guardian.
if you can think of anything to add onto that go right ahead, that is all i can think of at the moment. ^^
@Fawntastic
Astroph has his own mini bio if you would like to read that. as for why Brynjolf chose to take over the clan, i suppose he saw a moment of weakness in the old guardian.
if you can think of anything to add onto that go right ahead, that is all i can think of at the moment. ^^

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11