Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Banner - specifically a hatchery banner and logo

Specifications:
I am looking for someone willing to draw spiral and possibly coatl/snapper dragons in the style of a Ball Python snake for the hatchery I am putting together. I would like the logo to be of a specific dragon (to be linked in PM discussions) and for the banner to feature at least one to two other dragons, depending on pay scale.

Payment:
I would prefer to pay in treasure/gems, but I can also offer my services in the Colisseum to level fodder. I wouldn't be able to do any lvl 25 grinding as that sort of thing is difficult for me, but fodder can be leveled up to lvl 10. I am also willing to do mixed payments, if that is preferred. I don't actually have a good price range in mind, as I've only ever had foddart done for me before.
(I would also be willing to give discounts/free dragons from my hatchery, if that is your sort of thing)

Keywords:
Spiral, Snapper, Coatl, Snake, Python, Morph, Ball Python, Chibi, Hatchery,

Optional:
I prefer bold outlines with softer interior lines and am a fan of more chibi styles than realistic.
for image references: Here is a reference for the sort of "coiled" look I would like on the banner. Another picture is found here. Preferably I would like for a spiral dragon to be drawn in that sort of shape over top of the banner itself, with the other side of the banner having a simple bust shot of a different dragon (this one being the snapper/coatl).
For the logo I would like the traditional ball python "balling" image made with the colors of a certain spiral I own and the name of my hatchery overtop of them (no wings, just the spiral curled up like a ball python). A reference image for the curled up look is here, and the dragon in question is here.
Digital

More specific type:
Banner - specifically a hatchery banner and logo

Specifications:
I am looking for someone willing to draw spiral and possibly coatl/snapper dragons in the style of a Ball Python snake for the hatchery I am putting together. I would like the logo to be of a specific dragon (to be linked in PM discussions) and for the banner to feature at least one to two other dragons, depending on pay scale.

Payment:
I would prefer to pay in treasure/gems, but I can also offer my services in the Colisseum to level fodder. I wouldn't be able to do any lvl 25 grinding as that sort of thing is difficult for me, but fodder can be leveled up to lvl 10. I am also willing to do mixed payments, if that is preferred. I don't actually have a good price range in mind, as I've only ever had foddart done for me before.
(I would also be willing to give discounts/free dragons from my hatchery, if that is your sort of thing)

Keywords:
Spiral, Snapper, Coatl, Snake, Python, Morph, Ball Python, Chibi, Hatchery,

Optional:
I prefer bold outlines with softer interior lines and am a fan of more chibi styles than realistic.
for image references: Here is a reference for the sort of "coiled" look I would like on the banner. Another picture is found here. Preferably I would like for a spiral dragon to be drawn in that sort of shape over top of the banner itself, with the other side of the banner having a simple bust shot of a different dragon (this one being the snapper/coatl).
For the logo I would like the traditional ball python "balling" image made with the colors of a certain spiral I own and the name of my hatchery overtop of them (no wings, just the spiral curled up like a ball python). A reference image for the curled up look is here, and the dragon in question is here.
IF HubOOF Hub
Digital, Pixel, Traditional, Anything tbh

More specific type:
Chibi, Realistic, Icon, Bust, etc

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of a character I unfortunately do not have a ref for, but am hoping to build a folder for. The description I've been using is~
A pale skinned man standing at 5'10. His feathery ink black hair is cut to frame his diamond shaped face with it's slightly wild texture being the only thing preventing it from falling into his almond shaped eyes, although strands occasionally do. His masculine facial features tilt more towards being soft as opposed to rugged. Has a sharp jawline, moderate cheekbones, a straight nose, and full lips. Long black eyelashes frame amber serpentine eyes. His skin is smooth and blemish free, save for a dark freckle beneath the outer corner of his right eye as well as a few obsidian black scales on his hips and thighs that reflect iridescent in the right lighting. Inverted triangle build with average muscle build. Chooses to dress in dark tunics and trousers. Due to discomfort associated with poor quality clothing and his scales, he's made a habit of tucking his shirts into his trousers. Both rounded human-like ears are pierced with black studs.

Payment:
I have 10k gems I can pay with and this will be my limit number, even on one piece.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, scales

Optional:
I have a reference image he's somewhat based on that I can provide that might help, but it isn't accurate to his appearance in several ways. I can also provide additional references (scale reference, eye reference, clothes reference) through message as well.
We can definitely discuss details and specifics through dm, even if you aren't certain about taking on this project.
His personality is that he's fairly carefree and flirty, but he's also someone who is undeniably independent and mature. I'll likely request expressions that coincide with his flirty quality, but I'll be equally happy with something like a simple smile or a serious expression. Just let me know if there's anything you're not comfortable drawing.
Digital, Pixel, Traditional, Anything tbh

More specific type:
Chibi, Realistic, Icon, Bust, etc

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of a character I unfortunately do not have a ref for, but am hoping to build a folder for. The description I've been using is~
A pale skinned man standing at 5'10. His feathery ink black hair is cut to frame his diamond shaped face with it's slightly wild texture being the only thing preventing it from falling into his almond shaped eyes, although strands occasionally do. His masculine facial features tilt more towards being soft as opposed to rugged. Has a sharp jawline, moderate cheekbones, a straight nose, and full lips. Long black eyelashes frame amber serpentine eyes. His skin is smooth and blemish free, save for a dark freckle beneath the outer corner of his right eye as well as a few obsidian black scales on his hips and thighs that reflect iridescent in the right lighting. Inverted triangle build with average muscle build. Chooses to dress in dark tunics and trousers. Due to discomfort associated with poor quality clothing and his scales, he's made a habit of tucking his shirts into his trousers. Both rounded human-like ears are pierced with black studs.

Payment:
I have 10k gems I can pay with and this will be my limit number, even on one piece.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, scales

Optional:
I have a reference image he's somewhat based on that I can provide that might help, but it isn't accurate to his appearance in several ways. I can also provide additional references (scale reference, eye reference, clothes reference) through message as well.
We can definitely discuss details and specifics through dm, even if you aren't certain about taking on this project.
His personality is that he's fairly carefree and flirty, but he's also someone who is undeniably independent and mature. I'll likely request expressions that coincide with his flirty quality, but I'll be equally happy with something like a simple smile or a serious expression. Just let me know if there's anything you're not comfortable drawing.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human Oc, full body, half body, little to no background [b]Specifications:[/b] Im looking for artwork of my OCs. Im looking for more dramatic styles, rough or bold lines, scratchiness and energy and use of distortion filters and experimentation with colors. anything thats unique and dramatic. not so much soft or thin. [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnY-GIlKM2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link]Unraveled[/url] ,[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDmKqR6lTrg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link] Ambassador [/url] ,[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CC13-tfFA7D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link] Ambassador 2 [/url] ,[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDe9N-BFF01/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link] Afterguild [/url] , [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCrmRIgFQPR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link] Kitty [/url] ,[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CAodRhYFEjn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link] Meister [/url] ,[url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/541153354060136469/696565730602385445/image0.jpg?width=720&height=496] Meister 2 [/url] , [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511644625740627980/678709867485069322/unknown.png?width=325&height=675] Cleric [/url] All the following is my own art, more references for any particular character can be provided upon request. [b]Payment:[/b] I have about 13k+ gems and 7m+ treasure. I also have 16 prismatic tokens as well as everything here (den-locked stuff i can just apply to your dragon for you) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351193517730693122/771173165871267870/unknown.png[/img] Id also be interested in an art trade if my work is what you are looking for. [url=https://www.instagram.com/kitty.bones/?hl=en] My insta [/url] (i dont draw feral etc) [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, Ocs, Gems, Treasure, Items, Genes, Specialty, Humanoid, Full body, Half body [b]Optional:[/b] Communication over discord would be the easiest and quickest way to reach me (kittybones#9201). Reach out to me with examples of human artwork and ill decide if your work is what im looking for.
Digital

More specific type:
Human Oc, full body, half body, little to no background

Specifications:
Im looking for artwork of my OCs. Im looking for more dramatic styles, rough or bold lines, scratchiness and energy and use of distortion filters and experimentation with colors. anything thats unique and dramatic. not so much soft or thin.

Unraveled , Ambassador , Ambassador 2 , Afterguild , Kitty , Meister , Meister 2 , Cleric

All the following is my own art, more references for any particular character can be provided upon request.

Payment:
I have about 13k+ gems and 7m+ treasure. I also have 16 prismatic tokens as well as everything here (den-locked stuff i can just apply to your dragon for you)
unknown.png
Id also be interested in an art trade if my work is what you are looking for. My insta (i dont draw feral etc)

Keywords:
Human, Ocs, Gems, Treasure, Items, Genes, Specialty, Humanoid, Full body, Half body

Optional:
Communication over discord would be the easiest and quickest way to reach me (kittybones#9201). Reach out to me with examples of human artwork and ill decide if your work is what im looking for.
i1iQAE3.png
Jd88XNq.png
rix3ppo.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
o4KdtaP.png
dlJsEIj.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Shop banner/forum sig/fullbody [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bWTrJXk.png[/img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62510496 (for colour refs) I'd like this dragon! For the fullbody, art to go in her bio/become my pfp For the forum signature I'd ideally like a halfbody but if you've done them before I'd love to see, I can provide more examples of what I'm after. I'd like the left side blank for me to insert links/text back into As for the shop banner, something featuring the same dragon but this can also be the same as the forum signature (if you allow me to use the work for both) [b]Payment:[/b] Gems/mixed/g1s/skins (ones in stock or custom, check my name in the database) [b]Keywords:[/b] Forum signature, fullbody, skins, accents, jewelry, skydancer, shop banner [b]Optional:[/b] I can provide examples of the signature I'm after in dm.
Digital

More specific type:
Shop banner/forum sig/fullbody

Specifications:
bWTrJXk.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62510496 (for colour refs)
I'd like this dragon!
For the fullbody, art to go in her bio/become my pfp
For the forum signature I'd ideally like a halfbody but if you've done them before I'd love to see, I can provide more examples of what I'm after. I'd like the left side blank for me to insert links/text back into
As for the shop banner, something featuring the same dragon but this can also be the same as the forum signature (if you allow me to use the work for both)

Payment:
Gems/mixed/g1s/skins (ones in stock or custom, check my name in the database)

Keywords:
Forum signature, fullbody, skins, accents, jewelry, skydancer, shop banner

Optional:
I can provide examples of the signature I'm after in dm.
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
Digital

More specific type:
Lanner

Specifications:
Hello! I'm looking for an artist to make a header banner for a Night of the Nocturne raffle that I'm going to be running!
I'm willing to pay up to 200 gems for this, since I want it to be REALLY good!

Preferred Colors: Purples/Blues/Whites
Text on Banner: Nefarious Nocturnes Raffle

I am also looking for a button that people can put in their forum signatures! It will say the same thing, and I will pay up to 100 gems for this!

No USD, please!! Thank you for considering!

Keywords:
Banner, Digital
Digital

More specific type:
Lanner

Specifications:
Hello! I'm looking for an artist to make a header banner for a Night of the Nocturne raffle that I'm going to be running!
I'm willing to pay up to 200 gems for this, since I want it to be REALLY good!

Preferred Colors: Purples/Blues/Whites
Text on Banner: Nefarious Nocturnes Raffle

I am also looking for a button that people can put in their forum signatures! It will say the same thing, and I will pay up to 100 gems for this!

No USD, please!! Thank you for considering!

Keywords:
Banner, Digital
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
Found! [s][B]STATUS Online.[/B] [B]Broad type of art:[/b] Digital, Digital Finish [B]Specific Type[/b]: Character Design, Gijinka [B]Specifications:[/b] Hello hello! I have a dragon who's going to be a part of a culture inspired roughly by ancient Egyptian themes with a fantasy twist who I'd love to have a gijinka design for. He's a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64813426]WIP G1[/url], but his final plan is below as well as in his bio! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525495597822771200/772207472789684244/scry_24.png[/img] Id love for the design to be fairly realistic ; no unnatural skin tones or horns*, just a regular human man. (Though a regular human man who is a seer with lots of jewelry, lol.) Style wise Im looking for a vaguely semirealistic art style rather than chibi designs! Willing to look at all styles however. [Sub]*I AM however willing to discuss wings![/sub] He isn't royalty, but he is wealthy! He's a greedy, vain seer who wears lots of silks and jewelry. He tends to be rather promiscuous as well so showing skin in designs [b]within the bounds of FR rules[/b] is ok! I'm giving the artist freedom, but am willing to work closely with you to get the outcome needed! I can provide aesthetics boards as well. Fullbody front and back view with a bust and/or detail shots is ideal! Willing to discuss possibility of alt outfits as part of current purchase or as additional future pieces. [B]Payment[/b]: Somewhat high USD budget! Willing to pay in gems if necessary. [B]Contact:[/b] DM me here with offers! Anything even vaguely pushing the lines of FR rules should be taken offsite entirely, and for that I will provide my Discord through a dm per artist request. [B]Keywords[/b]: Gijinka, Human, Reference Sheet, Ref Sheet, Egypt, Asia, Desert, Fantasy, Design, OC[/s]
Found!

STATUS Online.

Broad type of art:
Digital, Digital Finish

Specific Type:
Character Design, Gijinka

Specifications:

Hello hello! I have a dragon who's going to be a part of a culture inspired roughly by ancient Egyptian themes with a fantasy twist who I'd love to have a gijinka design for. He's a WIP G1, but his final plan is below as well as in his bio!
scry_24.png

Id love for the design to be fairly realistic ; no unnatural skin tones or horns*, just a regular human man. (Though a regular human man who is a seer with lots of jewelry, lol.) Style wise Im looking for a vaguely semirealistic art style rather than chibi designs! Willing to look at all styles however.

*I AM however willing to discuss wings!

He isn't royalty, but he is wealthy! He's a greedy, vain seer who wears lots of silks and jewelry. He tends to be rather promiscuous as well so showing skin in designs within the bounds of FR rules is ok! I'm giving the artist freedom, but am willing to work closely with you to get the outcome needed! I can provide aesthetics boards as well.

Fullbody front and back view with a bust and/or detail shots is ideal! Willing to discuss possibility of alt outfits as part of current purchase or as additional future pieces.

Payment:
Somewhat high USD budget! Willing to pay in gems if necessary.

DM me here with offers! Anything even vaguely pushing the lines of FR rules should be taken offsite entirely, and for that I will provide my Discord through a dm per artist request.

Keywords:
Gijinka, Human, Reference Sheet, Ref Sheet, Egypt, Asia, Desert, Fantasy, Design, OC
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for someone to design and create a horizontal banner/badge to go on the top of my clan page. Has to fit FR's artstyle and the clan page, meaning no sideways scrollbar, please! Thinking a combination of metal and wood? Or maybe even some fur. Something that looks durable enough to weather through 11 regions. With the words "Coalition of the Eleven" written across it in clear font, with roman numerals. You get free reign of word placement and design, I have really no idea what it ought to look like [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]. So basically, a badge/banner/sign to represent a nomadic clan featuring several ambassadors and diplomats. [b]Payment:[/b] Prefer to pay in treasure but I can also pay in gems or mixed payment or even an art trade. Lmk your prices, I really have no idea how much something like this should cost [b]Keywords:[/b] Banner, Design, custom banner, clan page, badge, sign [b]Contact:[/b] Dm me! [b]Optional:[/b] please no specific flight color schemes
Digital

More specific type:
Banner

Specifications:
Looking for someone to design and create a horizontal banner/badge to go on the top of my clan page. Has to fit FR's artstyle and the clan page, meaning no sideways scrollbar, please! Thinking a combination of metal and wood? Or maybe even some fur. Something that looks durable enough to weather through 11 regions. With the words "Coalition of the Eleven" written across it in clear font, with roman numerals. You get free reign of word placement and design, I have really no idea what it ought to look like . So basically, a badge/banner/sign to represent a nomadic clan featuring several ambassadors and diplomats.

Payment:
Prefer to pay in treasure but I can also pay in gems or mixed payment or even an art trade. Lmk your prices, I really have no idea how much something like this should cost
Keywords:
Banner, Design, custom banner, clan page, badge, sign

Dm me!

Optional:
please no specific flight color schemes

Either Traditional or Media but if Media I'd like it to be large enough and good enough quality to be printed on a canvas print (with your signature/credit on it)

More specific type:
A picture of my horse (I have the reference picture) that I lost this past summer.

Specifications:
https://imgur.com/qTCtzXn

Payment:
I can pay in USD or treasure/gems.

Keywords:
Equine

Optional:
If you want to take some liberty with color that is fine it doesn't have to be a perfect recreation of the picture. It was taken on my phone and when printed it gets grainy.
Either Traditional or Media but if Media I'd like it to be large enough and good enough quality to be printed on a canvas print (with your signature/credit on it)

More specific type:
A picture of my horse (I have the reference picture) that I lost this past summer.

Specifications:
https://imgur.com/qTCtzXn

Payment:
I can pay in USD or treasure/gems.

Keywords:
Equine

Optional:
If you want to take some liberty with color that is fine it doesn't have to be a perfect recreation of the picture. It was taken on my phone and when printed it gets grainy.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital graphics [b]More specific type:[/b] Hatchery breeding cards [b]Specifications:[/b] I want included: the gene rarity in percent, the whole range of possible colours, the parents, the possible outcome of offspring. And transparent background! Minimalist is okay. As font something typewriter like Courier new. [b]Payment:[/b] Preferable wanting to pay in treasure. Price discussable, but since I have quite a lot I wouldn't mind the same template and a bit of a discount. [b]Keywords:[/b] breeding cards, hatchery cards [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VsZefs6.png[/img] This is like the basic information, but this doesn't look very great xD So I'm wanting something nice. I've got a lot of green dragons, but also a range of other colours. They don't have to be themed, just show me what you got! I'm open to a lot of suggestions, as long ast it fits kind of the aesthetic of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1420977#post_1420977]my hatchery.[/url] <-- click

Digital graphics

More specific type:
Hatchery breeding cards

Specifications:
I want included: the gene rarity in percent, the whole range of possible colours, the parents, the possible outcome of offspring. And transparent background! Minimalist is okay. As font something typewriter like Courier new.

Payment:
Preferable wanting to pay in treasure. Price discussable, but since I have quite a lot I wouldn't mind the same template and a bit of a discount.

Keywords:
breeding cards, hatchery cards

Optional:
VsZefs6.png
This is like the basic information, but this doesn't look very great xD So I'm wanting something nice. I've got a lot of green dragons, but also a range of other colours. They don't have to be themed, just show me what you got! I'm open to a lot of suggestions, as long ast it fits kind of the aesthetic of my hatchery. <-- click
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] furry, feline, big cat [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for digital art of [url=https://toyhou.se/3144966.byakko]this OC/fursona[/url] similar to the images in their gallery. [b]Payment:[/b] Have retired fest items to offer, as well as sprites. Some gems in my possession as well. In certain cases I am willing to offer USD in addition to fest items. Am not looking to pay in full USD. [item=windbound plumage] [item=thresher flatfins] [item=shadow sprite] [item=plague sprite] [b]Keywords:[/b] furry, cat, feline, digital, fest items, sprites
Digital

More specific type:
furry, feline, big cat

Specifications:
Looking for digital art of this OC/fursona similar to the images in their gallery.

Payment:
Have retired fest items to offer, as well as sprites. Some gems in my possession as well. In certain cases I am willing to offer USD in addition to fest items. Am not looking to pay in full USD.
Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Shadow Sprite Plague Sprite

Keywords:
furry, cat, feline, digital, fest items, sprites
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 411 412