Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 410 411
Broad type of art you want:
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:

Halfbody, Fullbody, anything really

Specifications:
I would love to get some art of either one of these characters:

https://toyhou.se/4907640.morango

https://toyhou.se/1791541.rin-ef-sevis
https://toyhou.se/6885413.wiley

I really like more cartoony and expressive styles!

Payment:

I have 3 nocturne eggs just sitting in my hoard, aswell as up to 400kT

Keywords:
humanoid furry anthro feral dragon digital traditional headshot fullbody halfbody

Optional:
I'll only reply to PMs that i'm interested in because i have a really hard time verbally saying no to smth, please don't feel offended by it!
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:

Halfbody, Fullbody, anything really

Specifications:
I would love to get some art of either one of these characters:

https://toyhou.se/4907640.morango

https://toyhou.se/1791541.rin-ef-sevis
https://toyhou.se/6885413.wiley

I really like more cartoony and expressive styles!

Payment:

I have 3 nocturne eggs just sitting in my hoard, aswell as up to 400kT

Keywords:
humanoid furry anthro feral dragon digital traditional headshot fullbody halfbody

Optional:
I'll only reply to PMs that i'm interested in because i have a really hard time verbally saying no to smth, please don't feel offended by it!
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h

Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Banner, Buttons, Art shop banner, buttons, cards

Specifications:
Going for a starry theme

Payment:
Up to 84K treasure and 300 Gems

Keywords:
Use keywords to further help artists find your ad ie Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc.
Artists can then use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to look through keywords.
banner hatchery
Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.

Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Banner, Buttons, Art shop banner, buttons, cards

Specifications:
Going for a starry theme

Payment:
Up to 84K treasure and 300 Gems

Keywords:
Use keywords to further help artists find your ad ie Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc.
Artists can then use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to look through keywords.
banner hatchery
Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.
Digital

More specific type:
chibi/cute

Specifications:
looking for some art of my newly obtained character. their an animal/canine like species. looking for vibrant colors, cuteness overload and shiny details like the eyes.

Payment:

treasure, gems, or both

Keywords:
Chibi, cute, headshot, fully shaded

feel free to message me with questions!
Digital

More specific type:
chibi/cute

Specifications:
looking for some art of my newly obtained character. their an animal/canine like species. looking for vibrant colors, cuteness overload and shiny details like the eyes.

Payment:

treasure, gems, or both

Keywords:
Chibi, cute, headshot, fully shaded

feel free to message me with questions!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Shaded full bodys or half bodys [b]Specifications:[/b] Just looking for some hq art for my oc They are dark and have glow marks on them.Ill show an example in the dms of what i want [b]Payment:[/b] Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within. Im willing to offer a first gen halloween Hatchie,some event familars, and 100kt treasure [b]Keywords:[/b] Shaded art? [b]Optional:[/b] Something like this [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/ZxgVMMk/Capture-2020-11-11-18-53-16.png[/img][/url]

Digital

More specific type:
Shaded full bodys or half bodys

Specifications:
Just looking for some hq art for my oc They are dark and have glow marks on them.Ill show an example in the dms of what i want

Payment:
Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.
Im willing to offer a first gen halloween Hatchie,some event familars, and 100kt treasure
Keywords:
Shaded art?

Optional:

Something like this
Capture-2020-11-11-18-53-16.png
20190923-000-2.jpg
I don’t really care, but digital is preferred. As long as you can scan your art without problems.

More specific type:
Full bodies in some weird poses (Sorry). Doesn’t have to be shaded. Going in one of my dragons bios.

Specifications:
Imperial dragon and Pearlcatcher that have ended up cuddling. I have some vague pictures that’ll give you a sense of what’s going on, I’ll show you if you’re interested, along with the dragons themselves.

Payment:
I got treasure, some gems, I might be willing to trade dragons. We’ll have to talk about this, though.

keywords:
Imperial, pearlcatcher, cuddles, digital, flats
I don’t really care, but digital is preferred. As long as you can scan your art without problems.

More specific type:
Full bodies in some weird poses (Sorry). Doesn’t have to be shaded. Going in one of my dragons bios.

Specifications:
Imperial dragon and Pearlcatcher that have ended up cuddling. I have some vague pictures that’ll give you a sense of what’s going on, I’ll show you if you’re interested, along with the dragons themselves.

Payment:
I got treasure, some gems, I might be willing to trade dragons. We’ll have to talk about this, though.

keywords:
Imperial, pearlcatcher, cuddles, digital, flats
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png

Digital

More specific type:
I'm looking for an accent!

Specifications:
I just turned one of my dragons into a veilspun, and I would very much like to have an accent for him. I'm looking for a recolor of his mane and the striping on his wings, as well as the addition of a jacket to the design. I'd prefer it to be a one-off unless someone else really likes it for some reason

Payment:
Paypal, I also breed gen 2 imperials. I don't really have a price range, so just show me what you can do and I'll decide from there

Keywords:
Accent, skins, dragon, paypal, money, veilspun, ancient breed, g2 imperial

Optional:
Here's my dragon.
My dragon is based on this OC, so I really would like an accent with his jacket! I want his mane darkened, and the wing stripes purple to match his eyes. Adjusting his colors period so that they're warmer tones would be great too. Maybe some kind of slight overlay.

Digital

More specific type:
I'm looking for an accent!

Specifications:
I just turned one of my dragons into a veilspun, and I would very much like to have an accent for him. I'm looking for a recolor of his mane and the striping on his wings, as well as the addition of a jacket to the design. I'd prefer it to be a one-off unless someone else really likes it for some reason

Payment:
Paypal, I also breed gen 2 imperials. I don't really have a price range, so just show me what you can do and I'll decide from there

Keywords:
Accent, skins, dragon, paypal, money, veilspun, ancient breed, g2 imperial

Optional:
Here's my dragon.
My dragon is based on this OC, so I really would like an accent with his jacket! I want his mane darkened, and the wing stripes purple to match his eyes. Adjusting his colors period so that they're warmer tones would be great too. Maybe some kind of slight overlay.
[Not looking for anymore artists! Thank you!]

Traditional or Digital, preferably Digital.

More specific type:
Human/Semi-Human.

Specifications:
I'm looking for a quick drawing of my OC, mainly looking for sketches/line art for him, I am not too talented with humans so I wanted some art of him!

Payment:
I have 150kt, I don't want to spend it all but if I really like your style I probably will. I also have XXX in my lair, along with three nests about to hatch, I can trade/breed dragon, I can also do art trades! Just not human art.

Keywords:
Human, semi-human, humanoid, sketch, lineart, line art, doodle

Optional:
I genuinely enjoy sketchy styles, a little rough on the edges maybe, I don't have a specific style I am after nor colors so go wild!
[Not looking for anymore artists! Thank you!]

Traditional or Digital, preferably Digital.

More specific type:
Human/Semi-Human.

Specifications:
I'm looking for a quick drawing of my OC, mainly looking for sketches/line art for him, I am not too talented with humans so I wanted some art of him!

Payment:
I have 150kt, I don't want to spend it all but if I really like your style I probably will. I also have XXX in my lair, along with three nests about to hatch, I can trade/breed dragon, I can also do art trades! Just not human art.

Keywords:
Human, semi-human, humanoid, sketch, lineart, line art, doodle

Optional:
I genuinely enjoy sketchy styles, a little rough on the edges maybe, I don't have a specific style I am after nor colors so go wild!
Sig_-1.png
Credit to @MaskedMessenger !
Digital

More specific type:
Layout/Banner

Specifications:
I'm looking for a dragon hatchery/sales thread banner set. I also want a signature button and affiliates banner.

The name is: Valkyrie Hatchery

With that in mind, it's kind of dark, but also hopeful. Breeding cards will come later. Right now I need a warrior/valkyrie themed logo/header. I don't mind touches of pinks, or greens in there but they aren't my favorite colors. I'd like something with purple range colors because it is my favorite color. It would be cool if it were helmet shaped or something.

Other banners I need:
"For Sale"
"Breeding Pairs"
"In Development"
"Level 25s"
"Affiliates"
"Sold"
"Pinglist"

Other graphics:
Signature Button
Affiliation banner
Affiliate Bump graphic
Maybe dividers?

Payment:
No more than 250k tr. (Open to negotiation)
I can give levelled dragons for trade.

Keywords:
Hatchery, Sales, Warrior, Banners, Layout

Optional:
I am open to discussing more. These are just my general guidelines and wanting to get my thoughts in order. This is going to be the Hatchery/Sales thread of my Coliseum Services, and I wanted super nice pics which is why I'm not making them. :D
Digital

More specific type:
Layout/Banner

Specifications:
I'm looking for a dragon hatchery/sales thread banner set. I also want a signature button and affiliates banner.

The name is: Valkyrie Hatchery

With that in mind, it's kind of dark, but also hopeful. Breeding cards will come later. Right now I need a warrior/valkyrie themed logo/header. I don't mind touches of pinks, or greens in there but they aren't my favorite colors. I'd like something with purple range colors because it is my favorite color. It would be cool if it were helmet shaped or something.

Other banners I need:
"For Sale"
"Breeding Pairs"
"In Development"
"Level 25s"
"Affiliates"
"Sold"
"Pinglist"

Other graphics:
Signature Button
Affiliation banner
Affiliate Bump graphic
Maybe dividers?

Payment:
No more than 250k tr. (Open to negotiation)
I can give levelled dragons for trade.

Keywords:
Hatchery, Sales, Warrior, Banners, Layout

Optional:
I am open to discussing more. These are just my general guidelines and wanting to get my thoughts in order. This is going to be the Hatchery/Sales thread of my Coliseum Services, and I wanted super nice pics which is why I'm not making them. :D
KPeo6CK.pngNxZiS95.pngSave A Fodderlocke Dragon!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] cartoon-ish style dragon, FR-like style dragon, anime/manga-like human (very broad on the human part. [b]Specifications:[/b] For the dragon, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48343367][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/483434/48343367_350.png[/img][/url] This is Vuthafiik. He is the clan leader. No children in canon clan lore. He is sorta Starscream-ish in personality (Blunt, deadpan snarker, among other things) but not evil. He is also a bit of a mad scientist (after all, according to clan lore once I get it out there, he managed to create a potion to turn himself into a human (by accident)) As for the human, it is basically the human form of the dragon above. Caucasian, with purple irises, Grey or purple hair. Skinny, and the clothes he wears are close to the apparel he has on: His magecoat thing (it basically stays the same), his leggings, and a pair of boots patterned similarly to his coat. [b]Payment:[/b] Currently have about 50kt and 1 gem. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Fr-Style, FR Dragon, Anime, Manga, digital. [b]Optional:[/b] I'm okay with pretty much anything under the terms defined. Don't be afraid to show me your previous work. You can also look in Vutha's bio thingy for more examples if need be. Thank you in advance!
Digital

More specific type:
cartoon-ish style dragon, FR-like style dragon, anime/manga-like human (very broad on the human part.

Specifications:
For the dragon,
48343367_350.png
This is Vuthafiik. He is the clan leader. No children in canon clan lore. He is sorta Starscream-ish in personality (Blunt, deadpan snarker, among other things) but not evil. He is also a bit of a mad scientist (after all, according to clan lore once I get it out there, he managed to create a potion to turn himself into a human (by accident))

As for the human, it is basically the human form of the dragon above. Caucasian, with purple irises, Grey or purple hair. Skinny, and the clothes he wears are close to the apparel he has on: His magecoat thing (it basically stays the same), his leggings, and a pair of boots patterned similarly to his coat.

Payment:
Currently have about 50kt and 1 gem.

Keywords:
Dragon, Fr-Style, FR Dragon, Anime, Manga, digital.

Optional:

I'm okay with pretty much anything under the terms defined. Don't be afraid to show me your previous work.

You can also look in Vutha's bio thingy for more examples if need be.

Thank you in advance!
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Warforged (humanoid robot) [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for art of my brother's humanoid warforged and his cat for christmas. I have a [url=https://imgur.com/hCXqWop]rough base[/url] for him, but I'd love something a little more. Preferably either a headshot with his metal cat on his shoulders, or a bust of him with his arm blade up. His outfit is pretty minimal, looking like the outfits of General Grievous's guards. I'm down with chibi, semi-realistic, cartoon, anime, etc. See the lower portion of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24549106]art commission hoard[/url] for examples of some of the styles I like. [b]Payment:[/b] I have 1.1kg and 1.5milT. That said, I'm hoping to get multiple pieces out of this and rarely go above 800kt/g unless I really love the art style and think it's perfect. I can also do art trades as partial payment in the form of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2907532/1#post_44611103]humanoid art[/url] and/or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2905539/1#post_44611104]plushies[/url]. [b]Keywords:[/b] digital, humanoid, mecha, warforged, robot, dnd, headshot, bust [img]https://i.imgur.com/hCXqWop.png[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Warforged (humanoid robot)

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my brother's humanoid warforged and his cat for christmas. I have a rough base for him, but I'd love something a little more. Preferably either a headshot with his metal cat on his shoulders, or a bust of him with his arm blade up. His outfit is pretty minimal, looking like the outfits of General Grievous's guards.
I'm down with chibi, semi-realistic, cartoon, anime, etc. See the lower portion of my art commission hoard for examples of some of the styles I like.

Payment:
I have 1.1kg and 1.5milT. That said, I'm hoping to get multiple pieces out of this and rarely go above 800kt/g unless I really love the art style and think it's perfect. I can also do art trades as partial payment in the form of humanoid art and/or plushies.

Keywords:
digital, humanoid, mecha, warforged, robot, dnd, headshot, bust

hCXqWop.png
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 410 411