Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any types [b]More specific type:[/b] Pony (mlp) arts. Feral/anthro versions of my oc. Cartoon/realistic styles. [b]Specifications:[/b] Please send me your examples, prices and deadlines in PM. I really can wait for a good art and ready to pay for it. However I don't want to wait about a month or more. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems, dragons (in for sale tab), familiars, accents, materials and etc — just tell me what you are looking for, I may have something. [b]Keywords:[/b] equine, pony [b]Optional:[/b] My oc: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UEUJCmB.jpg[/img]
Broad type of art you want:
Any types

More specific type:
Pony (mlp) arts. Feral/anthro versions of my oc. Cartoon/realistic styles.

Specifications:
Please send me your examples, prices and deadlines in PM. I really can wait for a good art and ready to pay for it. However I don't want to wait about a month or more.

Payment:
Gems, dragons (in for sale tab), familiars, accents, materials and etc — just tell me what you are looking for, I may have something.

Keywords:
equine, pony

Optional:
My oc:
UEUJCmB.jpg
Digital only, please.

More specific type:
Quad/feral.

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to draw me a griffin lol. No specific features, just a basic griffin. The only thing is that he needs to be holding a wrench in his beak.
For the style, I'm thinking something semi cartoony but please feel free to message me if you're interested regardless.

Payment:
I'll be paying with USD. Don't worry about price range, but please give me an estimate when you pm me!

Optional:
This is for my dad. He's been a business owner for about 15 years now but he's never had a mascot. He recently commissioned a local artist but we ended up never getting the artwork, so my dad asked me if I knew of any art communities I could ask on.
That said, my dad will likely be using this artwork for merchandise and to represent his business. I definitely need to find an artist who'd be ok with that publicity. We'll of course credit you but I'd highly, highly prefer if watermarks are excluded. We can discuss that further in pms if you want. Also it might be beneficial for you to have a Deviantart or Instagram or something so its easier for others to find and contact you. I don't think they'd be able to if we credited to Flight Rising lol.
I'll give you more details about his business once we've talked some. I don't want to post it publicly since that'd give a general area of our location and such.
Digital only, please.

More specific type:
Quad/feral.

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to draw me a griffin lol. No specific features, just a basic griffin. The only thing is that he needs to be holding a wrench in his beak.
For the style, I'm thinking something semi cartoony but please feel free to message me if you're interested regardless.

Payment:
I'll be paying with USD. Don't worry about price range, but please give me an estimate when you pm me!

Optional:
This is for my dad. He's been a business owner for about 15 years now but he's never had a mascot. He recently commissioned a local artist but we ended up never getting the artwork, so my dad asked me if I knew of any art communities I could ask on.
That said, my dad will likely be using this artwork for merchandise and to represent his business. I definitely need to find an artist who'd be ok with that publicity. We'll of course credit you but I'd highly, highly prefer if watermarks are excluded. We can discuss that further in pms if you want. Also it might be beneficial for you to have a Deviantart or Instagram or something so its easier for others to find and contact you. I don't think they'd be able to if we credited to Flight Rising lol.
I'll give you more details about his business once we've talked some. I don't want to post it publicly since that'd give a general area of our location and such.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Digital would be amazing

More Specific;
Chibi but im not really set on one specific one

Payment:
i can pay with gems or treasure on here

Keywords:
Digital , Chibi , Cartoon , Rick and Morty

Optional:
This is going to be the cover for my gaming channel its what will start my videos i would need my user name across it some where (obviously yours on there aswell) im looking for something rick and morty just like my user name on here that is also my gamer tag for literally everything i like bright colors
Digital would be amazing

More Specific;
Chibi but im not really set on one specific one

Payment:
i can pay with gems or treasure on here

Keywords:
Digital , Chibi , Cartoon , Rick and Morty

Optional:
This is going to be the cover for my gaming channel its what will start my videos i would need my user name across it some where (obviously yours on there aswell) im looking for something rick and morty just like my user name on here that is also my gamer tag for literally everything i like bright colors
artist found! No need to contact me anymore. Keeping up Incase I want more art later.

Traditional (if you can scan the artwork), Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid, object head, tv head, any style

Specifications:
My character is tv head oc, currently unnamed. She is colored in vibrant pastels, and wears baggy clothing. She is cutesy and animated, like an animation character. Her “hair” in the ref looks like solid blue, but is actually mostly blue wire with different colors intertwined.

Payment:
Message to discuss payment. All prices are welcome. I am a pay half first, pay half when it’s complete, but am willing to pay at any time.

Keywords:
Scetch, lineart, flat color, full color, headshot head shot, bust, half body, full body, human, strange, fantasy

Optional:
Reference art by me. Character design by me.
link

Please provide examples or a link to your shop when messaging!
artist found! No need to contact me anymore. Keeping up Incase I want more art later.

Traditional (if you can scan the artwork), Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid, object head, tv head, any style

Specifications:
My character is tv head oc, currently unnamed. She is colored in vibrant pastels, and wears baggy clothing. She is cutesy and animated, like an animation character. Her “hair” in the ref looks like solid blue, but is actually mostly blue wire with different colors intertwined.

Payment:
Message to discuss payment. All prices are welcome. I am a pay half first, pay half when it’s complete, but am willing to pay at any time.

Keywords:
Scetch, lineart, flat color, full color, headshot head shot, bust, half body, full body, human, strange, fantasy

Optional:
Reference art by me. Character design by me.
link

Please provide examples or a link to your shop when messaging!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] [b]ARTIST FOUND[/b] Digital: headshot or bust [b]More specific type:[/b] any style headshot or bust [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14511725_yrMp6Jgp6IZOgbT.jpg[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] will pay 400,000 treasure [b]Keywords:[/b] Leopard, cat, headshot, bust, treasure
Broad type of art you want: ARTIST FOUND
Digital: headshot or bust

More specific type:
any style headshot or bust

Specifications:
14511725_yrMp6Jgp6IZOgbT.jpg

Payment:
will pay 400,000 treasure

Keywords:

Leopard, cat, headshot, bust, treasure

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for some very soft/gentle art, its kinda hard to describe quite what i want. But i'm also open to just about anything, im just not looking for a very realistic style.
This is all the characters i want art of, Ori, Mochi and Riley are my priority though.

Payment:
I can pay with art [essentially an art trade], up to 700g per piece, and whatever t i have laying around. [budget of 2kg, though i can go over this.]

Keywords:
Furry, Anthro, Human, Sketch, Animation, Fullbody, Bust

Optional:
I'm really looking for whatever, so just pm me and see if im interested :3
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Human

Specifications:
I'm looking for some very soft/gentle art, its kinda hard to describe quite what i want. But i'm also open to just about anything, im just not looking for a very realistic style.
This is all the characters i want art of, Ori, Mochi and Riley are my priority though.

Payment:
I can pay with art [essentially an art trade], up to 700g per piece, and whatever t i have laying around. [budget of 2kg, though i can go over this.]

Keywords:
Furry, Anthro, Human, Sketch, Animation, Fullbody, Bust

Optional:
I'm really looking for whatever, so just pm me and see if im interested :3
┏

â”—
x
hal
he/cyber
art shop
toyhouse
x
x
db918vl-f7257980-a64d-4d49-b130-a3630f8698f2.png
┓

â”›
Digital (preferred), traditional

More specific type:
Human, humanoid

Specifications:
I want to collect art for the characters in this folder. I'm willing to look at all kinds of styles and options! Fullbodies and halfbodies are preferred, busts are cool, too. Flat colors at minimum are preferred, but I've seen some amazing lineart/clean sketch only drawings and am interested in those as well. I'll look at lineless art, pixel art, simple or complex styles, paintings, etc.! I just want that good good art <3

Payment:
Gems - 5kg+ (willing to spend up to 1200g per piece, maybe more)
Treasure - 2milT (tends to fluctuate as I spend/gain)
Art trades (tentative, but please don't be afraid to ask! Examples of my art are here)

Keywords:
sketches, lineart, flat color, shaded, digital, traditional, human, fullbody, halfbody, bust, fantasy,

**post HERE if you'd be willing to work something out! please do not PM me! (I want to keep my options in one place!)**
Digital (preferred), traditional

More specific type:
Human, humanoid

Specifications:
I want to collect art for the characters in this folder. I'm willing to look at all kinds of styles and options! Fullbodies and halfbodies are preferred, busts are cool, too. Flat colors at minimum are preferred, but I've seen some amazing lineart/clean sketch only drawings and am interested in those as well. I'll look at lineless art, pixel art, simple or complex styles, paintings, etc.! I just want that good good art <3

Payment:
Gems - 5kg+ (willing to spend up to 1200g per piece, maybe more)
Treasure - 2milT (tends to fluctuate as I spend/gain)
Art trades (tentative, but please don't be afraid to ask! Examples of my art are here)

Keywords:
sketches, lineart, flat color, shaded, digital, traditional, human, fullbody, halfbody, bust, fantasy,

**post HERE if you'd be willing to work something out! please do not PM me! (I want to keep my options in one place!)**
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital (Maybe traditional, but I'm more picky when it comes to traditional, sorry)

More specific type: Human

Specifications: Here are the 2 characters I want to get art of
https://toyhou.se/4409135.connor
https://toyhou.se/4410467.to-be-named

I'm looking for flat colored or shaded pieces, anywhere from bust shots to full body.

Payment: I have about 3kg and 500kt to spend, though the max I'd spend per piece is about 600g, maybe more, just depends I guess. I also have plenty of apparel, so if you have a wishlist, just link me to it and I can see if I have anything from it.

Keywords: Human, OC, Colored, Shaded

If you have an open art shop that fills these requirements, don't be afraid to PM me!
Broad type of art you want: Digital (Maybe traditional, but I'm more picky when it comes to traditional, sorry)

More specific type: Human

Specifications: Here are the 2 characters I want to get art of
https://toyhou.se/4409135.connor
https://toyhou.se/4410467.to-be-named

I'm looking for flat colored or shaded pieces, anywhere from bust shots to full body.

Payment: I have about 3kg and 500kt to spend, though the max I'd spend per piece is about 600g, maybe more, just depends I guess. I also have plenty of apparel, so if you have a wishlist, just link me to it and I can see if I have anything from it.

Keywords: Human, OC, Colored, Shaded

If you have an open art shop that fills these requirements, don't be afraid to PM me!
starjumper_com.png

Mixed

More specific type:
need a banner type thing

Specifications:
need a banner for my exalt savees, I'll put it in their description

Payment:
that's up to you but I don't really want to go above 30kt

Keywords:
fodder saves banner

Optional:
if you want to take a look at my fodder tab and you want any of those guys there, go ahead and take a few if you'd want that as payment instead

Mixed

More specific type:
need a banner type thing

Specifications:
need a banner for my exalt savees, I'll put it in their description

Payment:
that's up to you but I don't really want to go above 30kt

Keywords:
fodder saves banner

Optional:
if you want to take a look at my fodder tab and you want any of those guys there, go ahead and take a few if you'd want that as payment instead
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, adoptable oc, [b]More specific type:[/b] Robot, not mecha but not strictly cyborg, object head will work. My ideal thought is like the Exo from the Destiny video game universe [b]Specifications:[/b] I am interested in buying a design for a masculine or androgynous leaning character. I'm looking for full robot, 5% flesh or LESS. Clothes are obvs fine lmao. [b]Payment:[/b] USD, depending on what artwork you have of the character we can discuss prices. I'm not afraid to pay for good art tho. [b]Keywords:[/b] Object head robot adoptable oc masculine exo [b]Optional:[/b] Here's a link to a character I got that exemplifies the level of beep boop I desire, art in bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46059172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460592/46059172_350.png[/img] [/url]

Digital, adoptable oc,

More specific type:
Robot, not mecha but not strictly cyborg, object head will work. My ideal thought is like the Exo from the Destiny video game universe

Specifications:
I am interested in buying a design for a masculine or androgynous leaning character. I'm looking for full robot, 5% flesh or LESS. Clothes are obvs fine lmao.

Payment:
USD, depending on what artwork you have of the character we can discuss prices. I'm not afraid to pay for good art tho.

Keywords:
Object head robot adoptable oc masculine exo

Optional:
Here's a link to a character I got that exemplifies the level of beep boop I desire, art in bio.

46059172_350.png
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 411 412