Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Signature, hatchery banners/headings, breeding cards

Specifications:
I'd need the full setup for a hatchery, including maybe six or eight breeding cards to start. I'm going for a library/scholar theme. Browns, dark greens and golds, parchment, alchemical runes, and an overall old-timey vibe.

Payment:
Prefer to pay in treasure, no hard limit

Keywords:
hatchery, signature, banner, breeding cards

Optional:
There's no timeframe on this. I'd like an artist who'd be open to doing more breeding cards down the road if/as the hatchery evolves.
Digital

More specific type:
Signature, hatchery banners/headings, breeding cards

Specifications:
I'd need the full setup for a hatchery, including maybe six or eight breeding cards to start. I'm going for a library/scholar theme. Browns, dark greens and golds, parchment, alchemical runes, and an overall old-timey vibe.

Payment:
Prefer to pay in treasure, no hard limit

Keywords:
hatchery, signature, banner, breeding cards

Optional:
There's no timeframe on this. I'd like an artist who'd be open to doing more breeding cards down the road if/as the hatchery evolves.
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
Digital

More specific type:
Bio graphics/assets

Specifications:
I have a bio layout in mind, and I know exactly what I'd like! It's not a heavy workload, only two or three small images, one of which will just be a deco for on the top of an image placeholder. I have the exact canvas sizes already planned, so the artist would have to be happy working with canvas sizes ;;v;;
I'd like the art to be a similar style to the official flight rising artwork so it meshes with the rest of the site! The artist must also be comfortable drawing candles and deer antlers, as i'd like them included in the artwork <3 I'm more than happy to help out with coloring/shading and I already have a few sketches that you can work off if you're having trouble understanding what I'd like! PM me for more info <3

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in Treasure, gems, USD and many other site currencies such as CS or EM <3 I don't currently have a budget, but I would prefer it if this wasn't taken advantage of. I'd love to have some people message me with their prices!

Keywords:
Dragon bios - assets - graphics - digital

Optional:
Please PM me if you're interested! I'm extremely flexible and I'm not needing the artwork finished by any certain time, so I don't mind how long you take so long as I'm updated every now and again! ^w^ I hope this wasn't confusing!
Digital

More specific type:
Bio graphics/assets

Specifications:
I have a bio layout in mind, and I know exactly what I'd like! It's not a heavy workload, only two or three small images, one of which will just be a deco for on the top of an image placeholder. I have the exact canvas sizes already planned, so the artist would have to be happy working with canvas sizes ;;v;;
I'd like the art to be a similar style to the official flight rising artwork so it meshes with the rest of the site! The artist must also be comfortable drawing candles and deer antlers, as i'd like them included in the artwork <3 I'm more than happy to help out with coloring/shading and I already have a few sketches that you can work off if you're having trouble understanding what I'd like! PM me for more info <3

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in Treasure, gems, USD and many other site currencies such as CS or EM <3 I don't currently have a budget, but I would prefer it if this wasn't taken advantage of. I'd love to have some people message me with their prices!

Keywords:
Dragon bios - assets - graphics - digital

Optional:
Please PM me if you're interested! I'm extremely flexible and I'm not needing the artwork finished by any certain time, so I don't mind how long you take so long as I'm updated every now and again! ^w^ I hope this wasn't confusing!
ohQY5qq.gif

Digital

More specific type:
Pixel or digital signature button

Specifications:
Animated or not. Of one of my dragons, mirror. Needs to be able to fit in a signature.

Payment:
Treasure or gems. Willing to pay up to 200000t or 180 gems.

Keywords:
Dragons, pixel, signature, button, animated

Optional:
Pm me if interested! I'm okay with hyperrealistic, cartoon, chibi, etc. I'm flexible in price. No due date. Will pay after work is done.

Digital

More specific type:
Pixel or digital signature button

Specifications:
Animated or not. Of one of my dragons, mirror. Needs to be able to fit in a signature.

Payment:
Treasure or gems. Willing to pay up to 200000t or 180 gems.

Keywords:
Dragons, pixel, signature, button, animated

Optional:
Pm me if interested! I'm okay with hyperrealistic, cartoon, chibi, etc. I'm flexible in price. No due date. Will pay after work is done.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif

Broad type of art you want:Digital.
More specific type:Chibi, Lineart, or Anime style.
Specifications: Here is my human character. She isn't an elf, she's just a cosplayer. I want to see full art with she (chibi or anime style)
Payment: Gems, treasures, apparel, familiars, dragons.
Keywords: Human, chibi, anime, full.
Optional: Here you can find arts with her. > https://******/photo356422361_415520337

Write in my pm. Show your prices and examples of arts~

Broad type of art you want:Digital.
More specific type:Chibi, Lineart, or Anime style.
Specifications: Here is my human character. She isn't an elf, she's just a cosplayer. I want to see full art with she (chibi or anime style)
Payment: Gems, treasures, apparel, familiars, dragons.
Keywords: Human, chibi, anime, full.
Optional: Here you can find arts with her. > https://******/photo356422361_415520337

Write in my pm. Show your prices and examples of arts~
LightNest_zpsusuyjrnf.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital, Mixed Media,
More specific type: Hatchery banners and matching icon size images for signature advertising
Specifications: At a minimum two large banners (top of thread image and For Sale banner) and three small icons (One for advertising in my signature, one for the pinglist-form-link, and a narrow vertical banner to set the rules apart) I'm looking to mimic an IRL craft called Damascening, where precious metals are inlaid in designs. It usually heavily features gold on black.
Payment: I'm really not sure what sort of limit I'd set on this sort of art. I'd guesstimate around 100-250kt, or the equivalent in gems. It's been pointed out to me that, given the level of intracacy involved, my initial estimate was too low. I agree, and am asking for artists to please PM me with a response/estimate/bid. I really do not wish to underpay for this work.
Keywords: banner, hatchery,
Optional:
Broad type of art you want: Digital, Mixed Media,
More specific type: Hatchery banners and matching icon size images for signature advertising
Specifications: At a minimum two large banners (top of thread image and For Sale banner) and three small icons (One for advertising in my signature, one for the pinglist-form-link, and a narrow vertical banner to set the rules apart) I'm looking to mimic an IRL craft called Damascening, where precious metals are inlaid in designs. It usually heavily features gold on black.
Payment: I'm really not sure what sort of limit I'd set on this sort of art. I'd guesstimate around 100-250kt, or the equivalent in gems. It's been pointed out to me that, given the level of intracacy involved, my initial estimate was too low. I agree, and am asking for artists to please PM me with a response/estimate/bid. I really do not wish to underpay for this work.
Keywords: banner, hatchery,
Optional:
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or Scanned Traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka and/or Dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking to get colored art for these two, nothing too specific. Headshots, fullbodies, backgrounds, anything is fine! I wouldn't mind getting these two a couples art. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23113146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/231132/23113146.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29447091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/294471/29447091.png[/img] [/url][/columns] If you're interested in doing gijinkas, pm me and I'll input some information! [b]Payment:[/b] Gems/Treasure [b]Keywords:[/b] dragons, digital, traditional, background, headshot, bust, fullbody, gijinka [b]Optional:[/b] Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them. Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels? Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.
Digital or Scanned Traditional

More specific type:
Gijinka and/or Dragon

Specifications:
Looking to get colored art for these two, nothing too specific. Headshots, fullbodies, backgrounds, anything is fine! I wouldn't mind getting these two a couples art.

23113146.png

29447091.png
If you're interested in doing gijinkas, pm me and I'll input some information!

Payment:
Gems/Treasure

Keywords:
dragons, digital, traditional, background, headshot, bust, fullbody, gijinka

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.
digital or scanned traditional

More specific type:
Feral, Fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of https://bunnisonbunny.deviantart.com/art/My-new-Pacapillar-707223273 ! I prefer cute and simple art to super realistic art.

Payment:
I want to pay in treasure. I have no idea how much treasure a drawing is worth, so you can tell me what your commission prices are. I have about 50,000 treasure that I want to spend.

Keywords:
Cute, Fullbody, Feral

Optional:
https://warpstrike.deviantart.com/art/i-hear-your-heart-beat-700945987
https://blushbun.deviantart.com/art/custom-pacapillar-catigator-704970894
https://peach-n-creme.deviantart.com/art/elmer-smoll-com-709275293
https://milkpawz.deviantart.com/art/Paca-cheebs-709212399
here's some examples of what kind of art I like. I love cute stuff :)
digital or scanned traditional

More specific type:
Feral, Fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of https://bunnisonbunny.deviantart.com/art/My-new-Pacapillar-707223273 ! I prefer cute and simple art to super realistic art.

Payment:
I want to pay in treasure. I have no idea how much treasure a drawing is worth, so you can tell me what your commission prices are. I have about 50,000 treasure that I want to spend.

Keywords:
Cute, Fullbody, Feral

Optional:
https://warpstrike.deviantart.com/art/i-hear-your-heart-beat-700945987
https://blushbun.deviantart.com/art/custom-pacapillar-catigator-704970894
https://peach-n-creme.deviantart.com/art/elmer-smoll-com-709275293
https://milkpawz.deviantart.com/art/Paca-cheebs-709212399
here's some examples of what kind of art I like. I love cute stuff :)
I have a cloud-themed skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2925813/1#post_45120493
Digital, preferably

More specific type:
Fullbody, flat colored

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my werewolf character! [link]
Her fullbody reference is in a chibi anime style, but I'm happy to look at any art style that may fit the character's design. Since her only reference is in a simple style and small, you're welcome to take aspects of her design into your own hands and do what looks best or what is easiest. If part is her design is unclear I can answer any questions!
I'm not looking for anything in particular for pose/expression either, so you can do what you feel is best.
For color, I'm happy with just flat colors or very minimal shading.

Payment:
Treasure preferably! I have plenty of that

Optional:
I think that's everything, just send me a pm with examples of your art and some prices if you're interested! <3
Digital, preferably

More specific type:
Fullbody, flat colored

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my werewolf character! [link]
Her fullbody reference is in a chibi anime style, but I'm happy to look at any art style that may fit the character's design. Since her only reference is in a simple style and small, you're welcome to take aspects of her design into your own hands and do what looks best or what is easiest. If part is her design is unclear I can answer any questions!
I'm not looking for anything in particular for pose/expression either, so you can do what you feel is best.
For color, I'm happy with just flat colors or very minimal shading.

Payment:
Treasure preferably! I have plenty of that

Optional:
I think that's everything, just send me a pm with examples of your art and some prices if you're interested! <3
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Digital (preferred) or Traditional

More specific type:
Human, Fullbody, Waist-Up, Full Color, Shaded, Flat Color

Specifications:
I'm having top surgery this november. I'd like art of myself post-surgery. I can provide references of clothed body/face if PM'd. Also looking for fanart of couples. Preferred knowledge of the game/characters (League of Legends).

Payment:
Gems and USD, can provide items as well.

Keywords:
Human, Fullbody, Couples, Digital, Realistic

Optional:
I enjoy more realistic art for these commissions. For the one of myself I will accept something more on the cutesy-end. The characters in the couple picture would be Darius and Garen.
Digital (preferred) or Traditional

More specific type:
Human, Fullbody, Waist-Up, Full Color, Shaded, Flat Color

Specifications:
I'm having top surgery this november. I'd like art of myself post-surgery. I can provide references of clothed body/face if PM'd. Also looking for fanart of couples. Preferred knowledge of the game/characters (League of Legends).

Payment:
Gems and USD, can provide items as well.

Keywords:
Human, Fullbody, Couples, Digital, Realistic

Optional:
I enjoy more realistic art for these commissions. For the one of myself I will accept something more on the cutesy-end. The characters in the couple picture would be Darius and Garen.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Digital

More specific type:
Fanart of Two Human Characters (for a pairing) that are Full Bodies or Half Bodies

Specifications:
I’m currently looking for Overwatch fanart of a very rare pair. It’s Symmetra and Widowmaker, and I’m just looking to get some art drawn of this lovely pairing. I would prefer it to be pretty fluffy fanart which would basically be like little cheek kisses or cuddling. Something of that nature! I’m also looking for multiple pieces of fanart! You also don't really have to be into Overwatch to draw this either!

Payment:
I currently have about 323K treasure and 130 gems. I’m also willing to give a rather large amount of apparel and familiars. I can give dragons too, though it depends on which one.

Keywords:
Fanart, Overwatch, OW, Widowmaker, Symmetra, Symmaker, Widowmetra, Fluff, Cute, No Background, Full Bodies, Half Bodies

Optional:
Please PM (also with examples of your art) if you're interested! Though I may be a little picky when it comes to this.

Thanks!

Look for the more updated post of this please! Thank you again!!
Digital

More specific type:
Fanart of Two Human Characters (for a pairing) that are Full Bodies or Half Bodies

Specifications:
I’m currently looking for Overwatch fanart of a very rare pair. It’s Symmetra and Widowmaker, and I’m just looking to get some art drawn of this lovely pairing. I would prefer it to be pretty fluffy fanart which would basically be like little cheek kisses or cuddling. Something of that nature! I’m also looking for multiple pieces of fanart! You also don't really have to be into Overwatch to draw this either!

Payment:
I currently have about 323K treasure and 130 gems. I’m also willing to give a rather large amount of apparel and familiars. I can give dragons too, though it depends on which one.

Keywords:
Fanart, Overwatch, OW, Widowmaker, Symmetra, Symmaker, Widowmetra, Fluff, Cute, No Background, Full Bodies, Half Bodies

Optional:
Please PM (also with examples of your art) if you're interested! Though I may be a little picky when it comes to this.

Thanks!

Look for the more updated post of this please! Thank you again!!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 411 412