Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Fullbody or Headshot of a Dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking to get art that's like paint-y looking (if you know what I mean if not you can ask) or dragon with background. He doesn't have a background or a lore yet, but something along the lines of witch-craft, potion making, etc. I'd like for his apparel and skin to be included, but we can talk about how we can reduce the difficulty of the skin if you'd like. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22340701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223408/22340701_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems, Gems, Gems. Or accents [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Paint, Background, Fully body, [b]Optional:[/b] - For Paint Like Art, I like the artist Kipine. So you can go look at them for an example of what I am looking for. But, obviously, not exactly. - As for background, I like Godbird's work.
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody or Headshot of a Dragon

Specifications:
Looking to get art that's like paint-y looking (if you know what I mean if not you can ask) or dragon with background. He doesn't have a background or a lore yet, but something along the lines of witch-craft, potion making, etc.
I'd like for his apparel and skin to be included, but we can talk about how we can reduce the difficulty of the skin if you'd like.

22340701_350.png

Payment:
Gems, Gems, Gems.
Or accents

Keywords:
Dragons, Paint, Background, Fully body,

Optional:
- For Paint Like Art, I like the artist Kipine. So you can go look at them for an example of what I am looking for. But, obviously, not exactly.
- As for background, I like Godbird's work.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: I'm not very sure, but it will involve textures.

Specifications: I need 2 statue-like images made that fit on each side of a forum post or signature! They will be for the dragons Medusa & Theore, as it's symbolic of them.

Payment: 60k for the pair, maybe 75k if there are a few versions! I can throw in a few gems as well to offset the balance of treasure if needed.

Keywords: statues, symbols, dragons, pair, digital, siblings, protectors, custom, small

Optional: The dragons that I'm commissioning these "statues" for are my Sentry & Sentinel, the meaning behind them is that they're guardians in my clan lore. As they're both Nocturnes, they essentially appear as Gargoyles to the untrained eye due to their colors, until they unravel to welcome the guest or intruder at their gates.
- The statues themselves should have textures, but they should remain dragons. I would like to have a regal & overbearing appearance that also seems like a default state that the dragons would find comfortable.
- The view should be from the side/profile view of their entire body, I'm looking for something in the smaller range, but not tiny.
- The wings should be tucked in or halfway around their bodies, with their head bowed. I'd prefer the base be flipped and minor changes made for the gender differences; enough to look like twins and then enough to show they're not the same.
- Medusa should be on the left and Theore on the right, just as they are in my lair!~

Examples:
- Click for one!
- Click for two!
- Click for three!
- Click for four!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: I'm not very sure, but it will involve textures.

Specifications: I need 2 statue-like images made that fit on each side of a forum post or signature! They will be for the dragons Medusa & Theore, as it's symbolic of them.

Payment: 60k for the pair, maybe 75k if there are a few versions! I can throw in a few gems as well to offset the balance of treasure if needed.

Keywords: statues, symbols, dragons, pair, digital, siblings, protectors, custom, small

Optional: The dragons that I'm commissioning these "statues" for are my Sentry & Sentinel, the meaning behind them is that they're guardians in my clan lore. As they're both Nocturnes, they essentially appear as Gargoyles to the untrained eye due to their colors, until they unravel to welcome the guest or intruder at their gates.
- The statues themselves should have textures, but they should remain dragons. I would like to have a regal & overbearing appearance that also seems like a default state that the dragons would find comfortable.
- The view should be from the side/profile view of their entire body, I'm looking for something in the smaller range, but not tiny.
- The wings should be tucked in or halfway around their bodies, with their head bowed. I'd prefer the base be flipped and minor changes made for the gender differences; enough to look like twins and then enough to show they're not the same.
- Medusa should be on the left and Theore on the right, just as they are in my lair!~

Examples:
- Click for one!
- Click for two!
- Click for three!
- Click for four!
5S2hFjn.png
Digital

More specific type:
I'd like breeding cards and a banner for the first post of my hatchery

Specifications:
I don't really have specifications, but if they can be similar the breeding cards used in my hatchery, that'd be great!! Doesn't have to be, though. (first three images)

Payment:
I'll be paying with treasure and will buy them if they're 20kt or below!

Keywords:
breeding cards, graphics, pairs, hatchery, banner

Optional:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2187812#post_27239402 (first three pairs)
Digital

More specific type:
I'd like breeding cards and a banner for the first post of my hatchery

Specifications:
I don't really have specifications, but if they can be similar the breeding cards used in my hatchery, that'd be great!! Doesn't have to be, though. (first three images)

Payment:
I'll be paying with treasure and will buy them if they're 20kt or below!

Keywords:
breeding cards, graphics, pairs, hatchery, banner

Optional:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2187812#post_27239402 (first three pairs)
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
Broad type of art you want:Traditional or Digital

More specific type:
Looking to get a halfbody of a particular character of mine. In a best-case scenario, perhaps a fullbody.

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a piece done of this character here. As a notice, she was made in an avatar creator, and it's sadly the only reference I have for this particular character. If the artist is perhaps willing to discuss with me some editing of minor details of her, that would be great. Like I said, realistically considering the amount I have for payment I'll likely only get a halfbody, but I would perhaps prefer a fullbody.

Payment:
Sadly, as of this post I only have about 400kT treasure. I have a Corsair's Rusty Cutlass I can also put towards it if that interests anyone in particular? I'll update this post as/when I get more treasure.

Keywords:
Traditional, Digital, Fantasy, Elf, Human, Humanoid
Broad type of art you want:Traditional or Digital

More specific type:
Looking to get a halfbody of a particular character of mine. In a best-case scenario, perhaps a fullbody.

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a piece done of this character here. As a notice, she was made in an avatar creator, and it's sadly the only reference I have for this particular character. If the artist is perhaps willing to discuss with me some editing of minor details of her, that would be great. Like I said, realistically considering the amount I have for payment I'll likely only get a halfbody, but I would perhaps prefer a fullbody.

Payment:
Sadly, as of this post I only have about 400kT treasure. I have a Corsair's Rusty Cutlass I can also put towards it if that interests anyone in particular? I'll update this post as/when I get more treasure.

Keywords:
Traditional, Digital, Fantasy, Elf, Human, Humanoid
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]

Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Pair Images (Not sure how else to phrase it)

Specifications:
I'm starting a hatchery and I need somebody to make me one of the breeding pair images (or a few) to post there. I have two set pairs and a few more I know I'll be getting. No real specifics.

Payment:
I can pay in gems or treasure. This will need to be discussed.

Keywords:
breeding pair, breeding cards, hatchery, pairs

Optional:
My hatchery is dusk-themed. So nighttime colors are the best, and cool colors are also. The only exception might be a pink on the image.

Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Pair Images (Not sure how else to phrase it)

Specifications:
I'm starting a hatchery and I need somebody to make me one of the breeding pair images (or a few) to post there. I have two set pairs and a few more I know I'll be getting. No real specifics.

Payment:
I can pay in gems or treasure. This will need to be discussed.

Keywords:
breeding pair, breeding cards, hatchery, pairs

Optional:
My hatchery is dusk-themed. So nighttime colors are the best, and cool colors are also. The only exception might be a pink on the image.
Digital

More specific type:
Icon

Specifications:
Hi! I'm looking for a new icon of my ffxiv character. Will send more screenshots on request.

Payment:
Paypal or like..... anything from my lair I DONT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE just look at my dragons and pick whatever youd like. I have a ton of year 1 items / really old dragons

Keywords:
FFXIV, mmo, icon, humanoid

Optional:
I'm super picky w. this so please please dont feel bad if im not interested!!! also please dont feel afraid to message me, i wont bite

edit: done, i got a ton of responses to this, thank you all!!!
Digital

More specific type:
Icon

Specifications:
Hi! I'm looking for a new icon of my ffxiv character. Will send more screenshots on request.

Payment:
Paypal or like..... anything from my lair I DONT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE just look at my dragons and pick whatever youd like. I have a ton of year 1 items / really old dragons

Keywords:
FFXIV, mmo, icon, humanoid

Optional:
I'm super picky w. this so please please dont feel bad if im not interested!!! also please dont feel afraid to message me, i wont bite

edit: done, i got a ton of responses to this, thank you all!!!
ZVpCPil.png
Any! I'd like a wide range of responses.

More specific type:
Overwatch Meihem art!

Specifications:
Draw me some Meihem! Any sort. Trying to get a collection going for a friend.

Payment:
Whatever you want! Dragons, familiars, treasure, gems, apparel, etc. Take a look through my lair. I don't play anymore, so I'm trading all my stuff away for Meihem art.

Keywords:

Please put "@Trashm0use and @ChinaSnowpanda" in the art somewhere.
Any! I'd like a wide range of responses.

More specific type:
Overwatch Meihem art!

Specifications:
Draw me some Meihem! Any sort. Trying to get a collection going for a friend.

Payment:
Whatever you want! Dragons, familiars, treasure, gems, apparel, etc. Take a look through my lair. I don't play anymore, so I'm trading all my stuff away for Meihem art.

Keywords:

Please put "@Trashm0use and @ChinaSnowpanda" in the art somewhere.
Digital, Pixel and maybe Traditional.

More specific type:
Human OC

Specifications:
Here is a gallery of some of the characters I would like drawn
http://imgur.com/a/hcoE0
I can provide other refs and personality info.

Payment:
I'm leaving FR so my budget is large. I currently have about 8000 gems and 450000 treasure.
I'm in the process of selling off the last of my items.

Keywords:
human, oc, pixel, digital,

ps I'm also looking to buy new characters. I have a strong preference for humans, elves etc. I don't really like animal ears. If you have any characters for sale feel free to drop me a PM.
Digital, Pixel and maybe Traditional.

More specific type:
Human OC

Specifications:
Here is a gallery of some of the characters I would like drawn
http://imgur.com/a/hcoE0
I can provide other refs and personality info.

Payment:
I'm leaving FR so my budget is large. I currently have about 8000 gems and 450000 treasure.
I'm in the process of selling off the last of my items.

Keywords:
human, oc, pixel, digital,

ps I'm also looking to buy new characters. I have a strong preference for humans, elves etc. I don't really like animal ears. If you have any characters for sale feel free to drop me a PM.
Digital

More specific type:
Header for my lair/thread - Hatchery sign
Breeding Pair Cards - Matches/what they produce to put into a thread.

Specifications:
Please PM Me for this as it's long

Payment:
Treasure. Gems, Dragons

Keywords:
Breeding Cards, Matches, Hatchery, Sign

Optional:
Please Private Message me with art in the title
Digital

More specific type:
Header for my lair/thread - Hatchery sign
Breeding Pair Cards - Matches/what they produce to put into a thread.

Specifications:
Please PM Me for this as it's long

Payment:
Treasure. Gems, Dragons

Keywords:
Breeding Cards, Matches, Hatchery, Sign

Optional:
Please Private Message me with art in the title
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner(s) and/or signature [b]Specifications:[/b] [LIST] [*]Rectangular shop banner/signature, I'd like to just use one graphic for both purposes, but I may go for one of each. [*]Large circle icon/banner for my profile like this, but a smoother edge. [img]http://i.imgur.com/MIYQFj8.png[/img] [*]I'd like both to be naturey, but not necessarily FR-themed. Something like this, with or without the animation. [img]http://i.imgur.com/xyEooBV.gif[/img] [/LIST] [b]Payment:[/b] I'd prefer to pay in treasure, but can do gems as well. I might consider USD for exceptionally good graphics. [b]Keywords:[/b] Graphics, Banner, Signature, Nature, Animated
Digital

More specific type:
Banner(s) and/or signature

Specifications:
  • Rectangular shop banner/signature, I'd like to just use one graphic for both purposes, but I may go for one of each.
  • Large circle icon/banner for my profile like this, but a smoother edge.
    MIYQFj8.png
  • I'd like both to be naturey, but not necessarily FR-themed. Something like this, with or without the animation.
    xyEooBV.gif

Payment:
I'd prefer to pay in treasure, but can do gems as well. I might consider USD for exceptionally good graphics.

Keywords:
Graphics, Banner, Signature, Nature, Animated
I've been gone a while
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 411 412