Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67
This is so EXCITING! I don't have any permas, but the possibility of babies wearing skins is GIVING ME IDEAS!
This is so EXCITING! I don't have any permas, but the possibility of babies wearing skins is GIVING ME IDEAS!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
OMG?!?! HATCHLING SKINSSS!
OMG?!?! HATCHLING SKINSSS!
AMAZING update!
AMAZING update!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
OMG I’m so stoked to make hatching accents!
OMG I’m so stoked to make hatching accents!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
This is undoubtedly one of the best updates. I'm SO excited!! Especially for permababy skins - they were so boring for me to have in my lair but now I have an actual reason to keep them around!! Looking forward to seeing how they're implemented for fests, too. (having them in addition to the normal amount of winners would be great) The icon creator has a bit of a learning curve (the arrows seem to be the opposite of what you'd expect???) but it's super cool we can do our own icons now. Make 'em match for series, yay! :D I LOVE the new record system, btw. A bit weird not having to go to my inbox and copy-paste timestamps and order numbers into my spreadsheet, but a VERY welcome change. Good job, FR!!!! [emoji=firework size=1]
This is undoubtedly one of the best updates. I'm SO excited!! Especially for permababy skins - they were so boring for me to have in my lair but now I have an actual reason to keep them around!! Looking forward to seeing how they're implemented for fests, too. (having them in addition to the normal amount of winners would be great)

The icon creator has a bit of a learning curve (the arrows seem to be the opposite of what you'd expect???) but it's super cool we can do our own icons now. Make 'em match for series, yay! :D

I LOVE the new record system, btw. A bit weird not having to go to my inbox and copy-paste timestamps and order numbers into my spreadsheet, but a VERY welcome change.

Good job, FR!!!!
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
My very old Skins and accents don't show up in the search index, even under the Completed tab when I punch in the exact item ID (4809). What should I do differently to get them to show up in search? One of the skins in question: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/4809.png[/img] [itemid:skin4809]
My very old Skins and accents don't show up in the search index, even under the Completed tab when I punch in the exact item ID (4809). What should I do differently to get them to show up in search?

One of the skins in question:
4809.png

[itemid:skin4809]
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
[quote name="KatAclysm" date="2024-04-29 22:29:27" ] My very old Skins and accents don't show up in the search index, even under the Completed tab when I punch in the exact item ID (4809). What should I do differently to get them to show up in search? One of the skins in question: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/4809.png[/img] [/quote] @KatAclysm Not staff (obviously) but I've seen other people get help for this in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521]Skin and accent problems thread[/url]! You'll probably get a response faster there
KatAclysm wrote on 2024-04-29 22:29:27:
My very old Skins and accents don't show up in the search index, even under the Completed tab when I punch in the exact item ID (4809). What should I do differently to get them to show up in search?

One of the skins in question:
4809.png
@KatAclysm
Not staff (obviously) but I've seen other people get help for this in the Skin and accent problems thread! You'll probably get a response faster there
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
HATCHLING SKINS AT LONG LAST LET'S GOOOOOO [emoji=bogsneak star size=2]
HATCHLING SKINS AT LONG LAST LET'S GOOOOOO
!! signature under construction !!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|