Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2023
The umbrella apparel is soooo cute but it looks really weird on bogsneak F... why does it clip through the head fin? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=53579&xt=dressing.png[/img]
The umbrella apparel is soooo cute but it looks really weird on bogsneak F... why does it clip through the head fin?
dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=53579&xt=dressing.png
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
@brightmeadow

The part behind the umbrella is the wing. n.n Afaik, Bogsneaks can have a variety of fins, and female art has one.
@brightmeadow

The part behind the umbrella is the wing. n.n Afaik, Bogsneaks can have a variety of fins, and female art has one.
an emperorz adopt by mem! they are an emperor dragon with a silver body, dark belly, peach mane, and pale blue eyes. they are wearing a soft pink flower crown, and are holding a rainbow pride flag and a wooden sword and shield. - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Oh I'm so excited over the new umbrella additions! I was just thinking that Avery could use some more items, so I'm stoked I have something else to spend my achievement currencies on. :D (And these would fit so well with one of my dragons if I hadn't already designed his outfit, haha.) Love the umbrellas, they're seriously great! Kudos to the artist!

Also, the Narwin's name immediately made me think, "Are ya winnin', son?" but with narwhales... Narwin... ... ... I love them too. Also the little detail with them having different things in their fish baskets is great. :D I love that! I'm kind of hoping we'll get a Fiona recolor eventually that has something else different in there too, how very fun!

Excited for Frigidfin shenanigans. Such a good time to train my backlog of dragons-who-need-to-be-max-level mode, bahaha!
Oh I'm so excited over the new umbrella additions! I was just thinking that Avery could use some more items, so I'm stoked I have something else to spend my achievement currencies on. :D (And these would fit so well with one of my dragons if I hadn't already designed his outfit, haha.) Love the umbrellas, they're seriously great! Kudos to the artist!

Also, the Narwin's name immediately made me think, "Are ya winnin', son?" but with narwhales... Narwin... ... ... I love them too. Also the little detail with them having different things in their fish baskets is great. :D I love that! I'm kind of hoping we'll get a Fiona recolor eventually that has something else different in there too, how very fun!

Excited for Frigidfin shenanigans. Such a good time to train my backlog of dragons-who-need-to-be-max-level mode, bahaha!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
I did not know that I needed umbrellas for dragons…until this very second.
I did not know that I needed umbrellas for dragons…until this very second.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="@Argante" date="2023-12-07 10:31:29" ] The part behind the umbrella is the wing. n.n Afaik, Bogsneaks can have a variety of fins, and female art has one. [/quote] Omg that's the WING?!!? I've been on this site for years and I always thought it was a head crest o.O
@Argante wrote on 2023-12-07 10:31:29:

Omg that's the WING?!!? I've been on this site for years and I always thought it was a head crest o.O
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
The new familiars and the umbrellas are really pretty [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The new familiars and the umbrellas are really pretty
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Cool beans!
Cool beans!
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
You guys did it! You gave us umbrellas! Thank you so much! [emoji=heart size=1]
You guys did it! You gave us umbrellas! Thank you so much!
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
PWYW Scrying & Dressing Room Service
Has anyone found a Narwin yet?
Has anyone found a Narwin yet?
HEveOVO.png
@DragonPromise
Came here to ask the exact same question.
Tried to farm for the Narwin Familiars in the Coli for almost two hours and still had no luck. But I got a boss familiar instead so i can't really complain tbh /)_(\
@DragonPromise
Came here to ask the exact same question.
Tried to farm for the Narwin Familiars in the Coli for almost two hours and still had no luck. But I got a boss familiar instead so i can't really complain tbh /)_(\
Me Fandragons