Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 105 106
new buttersnakesssssss!!
new buttersnakesssssss!!
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Always thrilled for a new venue, and I can't wait to collect all the new familiars! But I'm a little annoyed there's bosses in here.

Like... It's level 10. Dragons that level can't have Eliminate. They can't have Reflect. They can't have the improved elemental abilities. They only have two ability slots. Training up your first team of dragons, as a new player, is very hard. Sandswept Delta was a nice and easy venue after the chaos of Scorched Forest, but this - this is not easy.

It feels like cramming a boss into every venue is just the new thing to do every time a venue gets a pass, but if you think about actual level progression, training your dragons up in a venue like this is an absurd difficulty spike. It was bad enough they were in Blooming Grove, but at least you can have Eliminate or contuse-elemental attack-heal trio by that time. I seriously hope they don't keep adding bosses downwards from this.

New viperpillars and buttersnakes is awesome, though. And the new miths are so elegant, I love them!
Always thrilled for a new venue, and I can't wait to collect all the new familiars! But I'm a little annoyed there's bosses in here.

Like... It's level 10. Dragons that level can't have Eliminate. They can't have Reflect. They can't have the improved elemental abilities. They only have two ability slots. Training up your first team of dragons, as a new player, is very hard. Sandswept Delta was a nice and easy venue after the chaos of Scorched Forest, but this - this is not easy.

It feels like cramming a boss into every venue is just the new thing to do every time a venue gets a pass, but if you think about actual level progression, training your dragons up in a venue like this is an absurd difficulty spike. It was bad enough they were in Blooming Grove, but at least you can have Eliminate or contuse-elemental attack-heal trio by that time. I seriously hope they don't keep adding bosses downwards from this.

New viperpillars and buttersnakes is awesome, though. And the new miths are so elegant, I love them!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
AAAAAA we finally have pumpkin food items WHOOO!!
I'm so happy <3
AAAAAA we finally have pumpkin food items WHOOO!!
I'm so happy <3
eo6sbfq.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right[/url]
BUG VENUE!! THIS IS A FANTASTIC DAY FOR ME [quote name="Fledhyris" date="2023-09-05 14:37:46" ] Are there already, or will there soon be, hibden tasks for the drops here? [/quote] i am also wondering about this!! would love to have a good reason to grind and spend some time here :]
BUG VENUE!! THIS IS A FANTASTIC DAY FOR ME
Fledhyris wrote on 2023-09-05 14:37:46:
Are there already, or will there soon be, hibden tasks for the drops here?

i am also wondering about this!! would love to have a good reason to grind and spend some time here :]
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
When will yo7 guys be adding coli pvp
When will yo7 guys be adding coli pvp
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
NEW FRENS [img]https://i.imgur.com/dZpXY7q.png[/img] oh lawd they a-comin' I adore the viperpillars so much. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OqCdt2z.png[/img]
NEW FRENS
dZpXY7q.png
oh lawd they a-comin'

I adore the viperpillars so much.
OqCdt2z.png
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
I love everything about this!!!
I love everything about this!!!
Assassin bug is so cool :D stoked for this, it's been a while! :D
Assassin bug is so cool :D stoked for this, it's been a while! :D
Ooh, cool!
Ooh, cool!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Amazing!! I love these new familiars!
Amazing!! I love these new familiars!