Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 105 106
Coli venue or no, I am SO HAPPY with these new critters <3
Coli venue or no, I am SO HAPPY with these new critters <3
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
If it's not a venue..it just feels off. Sand has no level ten anymore and skipping right to eleven doesn't feel right-
If it's not a venue..it just feels off. Sand has no level ten anymore and skipping right to eleven doesn't feel right-
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
omg the little babiessss
omg the little babiessss
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
Very excited! I love the new familiars! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Very excited! I love the new familiars!
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
[quote name="@Dask" date="2023-09-05 12:12:35" ] Hamster apparel buddies next? :3 [/quote] I have fantastic news for you: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/34616 (Though I doubt anyone would object to more hams!)
@Dask wrote on 2023-09-05 12:12:35:
Hamster apparel buddies next? :3

I have fantastic news for you: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/34616

(Though I doubt anyone would object to more hams!)
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/familiars/ssw1.png[/img][/center] The url of this image is ssw1.png - maybe ssw is the initials of the new venue? c:< I'll throw in a random guess for... Starstrand Wake or Starstuff Woods.
ssw1.png

The url of this image is ssw1.png - maybe ssw is the initials of the new venue? c:< I'll throw in a random guess for... Starstrand Wake or Starstuff Woods.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
It almost certainly will be a coliseum venue, everyone. They are literally listing familiars and associated items/food drops. Many coliseum familiars are also available in the MP and gilded chests, so don't worry about it.
It almost certainly will be a coliseum venue, everyone. They are literally listing familiars and associated items/food drops. Many coliseum familiars are also available in the MP and gilded chests, so don't worry about it.
UwPE0Qp.png
Very exciting!
Very exciting!
[quote name="Seriphynna" date="2023-09-05 12:16:01" ] If it's not a venue..it just feels off. Sand has no level ten anymore and skipping right to eleven doesn't feel right- [/quote] i completely agree!! the fact that each fam has a typical coli drop item associated, it's got to be either a new venue or an expansion i think its rlly likely that it'll be a new venue bc we don't have a level 10
Seriphynna wrote on 2023-09-05 12:16:01:

i completely agree!! the fact that each fam has a typical coli drop item associated, it's got to be either a new venue or an expansion
i think its rlly likely that it'll be a new venue bc we don't have a level 10
55X0joV.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngdT9HQge.pngJ7D1quC.png
BUMBLEMOUSE! Does it squeak or buzz? Or does it go SQUZZZZZ? [emoji=aberration laughing size=1]
BUMBLEMOUSE! Does it squeak or buzz? Or does it go SQUZZZZZ?
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 105 106