Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2022
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
WAIT I DIDN'T NOTICE THE DARK WINGS UNTIL NOW. OMG I'M OBSESSED

new fave joxar apparel, hands-down
WAIT I DIDN'T NOTICE THE DARK WINGS UNTIL NOW. OMG I'M OBSESSED

new fave joxar apparel, hands-down
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I do love the Earth Aura, but I do wish it had been the colors of the Crystalcourt Halo so it would match. It just looks a lot like fire embers to me, so I'm hopeful there will be a Joxar offered recolor that can match the Crystalcourt Halo.
I do love the Earth Aura, but I do wish it had been the colors of the Crystalcourt Halo so it would match. It just looks a lot like fire embers to me, so I'm hopeful there will be a Joxar offered recolor that can match the Crystalcourt Halo.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19375445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/193755/19375445_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!!

19375445_350.png
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mNxcDPU.png[/img] Happy Rockbreaker's everyone!! Heres my spiral, Araqiel sporting one of the festival skins (+slinky) [emoji=snapper winking size=2]
mNxcDPU.png

Happy Rockbreaker's everyone!! Heres my spiral, Araqiel sporting one of the festival skins (+slinky)

Aspen 𓇚
fLdYOuE.pngCAJaTcp.png7Zid8hE.png
007.png
[quote name="Veyo" date="2022-11-27 11:39:36" ] Like the familiar but the aura doesn't look great. I'm disappointed we did not get geodes, opals, or diamonds for our aura. I like the idea of the apparel but I do wish it had accompanying accessory parts. Also the skins are ok this year but did we really need 4 different opal entries? [/quote] [quote name="Treva" date="2022-11-27 21:48:57" ] excited for the festival, but disappointed to see that the aura looks more fire than earth and the apparel is once more some archeology related thing. would love to see the beautiful crystal aesthetic of earth flight embraced more [emoji=obelisk sad size=3] [/quote] [quote name="SovereignFives" date="2022-11-28 08:58:44" ] I love the fossilback skin, I generally don't like fest fams but this one is gorgeous! The aura is pretty disappointing, though, The molted lava gives off major fire vibes and it just doesn't feel like an earth flight thing, I could see it working if the firey colors were changed to more pink/blue crystally colors. The drill isn't bad It just feels like there could have been a lot more to it, as it is now it's kind of bland and doesn't really have a big "this is a fest item" feel to it, it looks like it could be a drop in the golem workshop or smth.[/quote] Agreeing with all of the above. Hopefully we'll start getting multiple recolours (with slight redesigns) for fest items and have a wider variety of these auras; this one feels like a fire aura and the aura fire did get was a bit flat. The drill is cute but very niche, although I don't really see a problem with that as it's still earth-related; my main issue is the aura. No offence to the artists, they did a good job and plenty of people like the fest apparel, it's just not for some of us.
Veyo wrote on 2022-11-27 11:39:36:
Like the familiar but the aura doesn't look great. I'm disappointed we did not get geodes, opals, or diamonds for our aura. I like the idea of the apparel but I do wish it had accompanying accessory parts.

Also the skins are ok this year but did we really need 4 different opal entries?
Treva wrote on 2022-11-27 21:48:57:
excited for the festival, but disappointed to see that the aura looks more fire than earth and the apparel is once more some archeology related thing. would love to see the beautiful crystal aesthetic of earth flight embraced more
SovereignFives wrote on 2022-11-28 08:58:44:
I love the fossilback skin, I generally don't like fest fams but this one is gorgeous!
The aura is pretty disappointing, though, The molted lava gives off major fire vibes and it just doesn't feel like an earth flight thing, I could see it working if the firey colors were changed to more pink/blue crystally colors.
The drill isn't bad It just feels like there could have been a lot more to it, as it is now it's kind of bland and doesn't really have a big "this is a fest item" feel to it, it looks like it could be a drop in the golem workshop or smth.

Agreeing with all of the above. Hopefully we'll start getting multiple recolours (with slight redesigns) for fest items and have a wider variety of these auras; this one feels like a fire aura and the aura fire did get was a bit flat. The drill is cute but very niche, although I don't really see a problem with that as it's still earth-related; my main issue is the aura. No offence to the artists, they did a good job and plenty of people like the fest apparel, it's just not for some of us.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
Happy rockbreakers
Happy rockbreakers
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28