Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58
More cute critters!
More cute critters!
what is with the incredibly low familiar drop rate with these guys? I've been grinding the past 2 1/2 hours, and while getting 4 familiars, not a single one is one of the new ones, despite having the new ones spawn often.
what is with the incredibly low familiar drop rate with these guys? I've been grinding the past 2 1/2 hours, and while getting 4 familiars, not a single one is one of the new ones, despite having the new ones spawn often.
the art for the pressed flowers is so pretty!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]0[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
the art for the pressed flowers is so pretty!!! 0
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
wishlist | persephone's garden: a hatchery
artshop | dragon adopts | little bear adopts
omg nice!!! i love the new items and scene!!!!
omg nice!!! i love the new items and scene!!!!
vintagefawn.png
Gotta say that the Woodoons, Porcupines, and Nightjars/Dayjars are my favorites
Gotta say that the Woodoons, Porcupines, and Nightjars/Dayjars are my favorites
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Yay, so many new familiars.
Yay, so many new familiars.
586.png
oooh more friends
Thanks FR team
oooh more friends
Thanks FR team
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
Excited that the bat wings drop more often!! They were always a hassle when I was doing that hibden task
Excited that the bat wings drop more often!! They were always a hassle when I was doing that hibden task
Fandragons located HERE!
(but there are references scattered throughout my lair)
The increase in wing drops is appreciated, but Blushing Pink Roses are about to become even more difficult to find, ugh... somehow, for all the NotNs spent in Woodland Path, I've never gotten enough for the Sakura Flowerfall trade.

Still, the new fams are awesome! Love the spingys!
The increase in wing drops is appreciated, but Blushing Pink Roses are about to become even more difficult to find, ugh... somehow, for all the NotNs spent in Woodland Path, I've never gotten enough for the Sakura Flowerfall trade.

Still, the new fams are awesome! Love the spingys!
she/they, adult
Oh wow I ADORE all these new additions!
Oh wow I ADORE all these new additions!
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58