Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Parallels
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38
ABBY FLAFLA???
ABBY FLAFLA???
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I LOVE YOU FR TEAM
I LOVE YOU FR TEAM
YESSS FLA/FLA SQUAD WOOH
YESSS FLA/FLA SQUAD WOOH
glitter tummy and seasonal scenes makes for a happy Ash lol
glitter tummy and seasonal scenes makes for a happy Ash lol
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
TIME HAS COME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TIME HAS COME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
YAS

Thanks team
YAS

Thanks team
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
More sparkles! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
More sparkles!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
So pretty! Love that scene.
So pretty! Love that scene.
shop_banner.png
Oh my Arcanist, that scene! It is breathtaking. The tree is especially beautiful. ;o; I'm just sad that the grass is yellow; if it was green, I'd use the heck out of it. But the art is gorgeous nonetheless!

Also, very excited to finally get Glimmer for Ancients, especially Banescales. I'm crossing my fingers that Pharaoh/Sarcophagus and Swirl/Marbled are in the future for Banescale parallel genes.
Oh my Arcanist, that scene! It is breathtaking. The tree is especially beautiful. ;o; I'm just sad that the grass is yellow; if it was green, I'd use the heck out of it. But the art is gorgeous nonetheless!

Also, very excited to finally get Glimmer for Ancients, especially Banescales. I'm crossing my fingers that Pharaoh/Sarcophagus and Swirl/Marbled are in the future for Banescale parallel genes.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Excuse me, I need to go quietly lose my mind in a corner. Words cannot express how absolutely hyped I am
Excuse me, I need to go quietly lose my mind in a corner. Words cannot express how absolutely hyped I am
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38