Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2022
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
I'm honored that my 666th post was just puns
I'm honored that my 666th post was just puns
98lUwFG.pngTapKAR5.png
Money from food. Nice
Money from food. Nice
MEATHEAT MEAT HEAT MEATHEAT ME ATHEAT
MEATHEAT MEAT HEAT MEATHEAT ME ATHEAT
anomalous_nekomata.png
Ooh this is so [s]neat[/s] meat! I was wondering why I got that haunch of meat from Baldwin's and immediately yeeted myself to the front page to see what the update was! This is my first time doing this micro holiday, so this should be fun! (especially since I don't remember this being around from before my many years-ago hiatus). Aww yeah time to pet all the cats!!!!! "Meatheat" is also very accurate right now cuz it's the hottest day of the week for me, so this is very befitting xD got the rest of the week off so this is perfect timing for some coli levelling [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Ooh this is so neat meat! I was wondering why I got that haunch of meat from Baldwin's and immediately yeeted myself to the front page to see what the update was! This is my first time doing this micro holiday, so this should be fun! (especially since I don't remember this being around from before my many years-ago hiatus).

Aww yeah time to pet all the cats!!!!!

"Meatheat" is also very accurate right now cuz it's the hottest day of the week for me, so this is very befitting xD got the rest of the week off so this is perfect timing for some coli levelling
Merry Prowl!
Merry Prowl!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
exp boost my beloved
exp boost my beloved
herbs.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-06-16 10:09:52" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-06-16 10:03:44" ] Fixed some grammar that makes it look like we recycled last year's post [size=2]even though we totally did[/size] [size=1]give us a break please[/size] [/quote] [I][insert laugh cry emoji here][/I] [/quote] *[i]hugs noggle and mouse[/i]* thanks for all of your work!
Aequorin wrote on 2022-06-16 10:09:52:
Xhaztol wrote on 2022-06-16 10:03:44:
Fixed some grammar that makes it look like we recycled last year's post even though we totally did give us a break please

[insert laugh cry emoji here]

*hugs noggle and mouse* thanks for all of your work!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Time to exalt some dragons!! Love that extra XP!
Time to exalt some dragons!! Love that extra XP!
hc7MLaK.png
YEAHH MEAT MOMENT!!!! >:D
YEAHH MEAT MOMENT!!!! >:D
windsinger.png >> Any Pronouns
>> Lazy Artist
>> JoJo Fan
Happy Meateat!! Hyped to see this!!
Happy Meateat!! Hyped to see this!!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23