Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63
I am in love with the new gene!!!! I had a feeling this was coming with the update yesterday.
I am in love with the new gene!!!! I had a feeling this was coming with the update yesterday.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
just wondering, will we be getting new hibden quests soon, like last digsite? and if so, do we have an estimated timeframe?
just wondering, will we be getting new hibden quests soon, like last digsite? and if so, do we have an estimated timeframe?
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
AHHHH this is so cool :D I LOVE this theme and I'm SUPER pumped for the new familiars!!! Thank you, devs!!
AHHHH this is so cool :D I LOVE this theme and I'm SUPER pumped for the new familiars!!! Thank you, devs!!
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.SqnIrhs.png
Boulder GENE IS SO NICEEE
Boulder GENE IS SO NICEEE
The apparel solution is nice. For me, I would much rather have 1 apparel box, 1 full set of apparel items, but it takes a lot more boxes to get that apparel. My reasoning is that it kinda takes awhile to scroll down the digsite. so less options would kinda be nicer, so i could scroll easier.

but this might be a 'me' thing.
The apparel solution is nice. For me, I would much rather have 1 apparel box, 1 full set of apparel items, but it takes a lot more boxes to get that apparel. My reasoning is that it kinda takes awhile to scroll down the digsite. so less options would kinda be nicer, so i could scroll easier.

but this might be a 'me' thing.
Ooh!
Ooh!
Holy heck people were right
Holy heck people were right

vre9VAf.jpg
|| These dragons be cool :D
|| Username @PastelWhile not WhiTe

bJs5ioz.gif
HOLY MOLY
this is nice!!
HOLY MOLY
this is nice!!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
BIRDS!!!!
BIRDS!!!!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Pretty new genes!! Right up my alley.
Pretty new genes!! Right up my alley.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63